3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Vuzix Blade Refurbished AR Smart Glasses
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (11%)|
|Supported Application||Weather, Phone, Camera|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Polymer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses (weighing 3.36 ounces) support streaming video content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and others. The field of view (FOV) on the Vuzix Blade is equivalent to a 32” TV at 8 feet away.
- Vuzix Blade runs BladeOS, an Android based operating system (OS). The Blade will automatically update its OS over-the-air when the device is connected to WiFi. Compatible Vuzix Blade applications can be downloaded directly on the Blade from the Vuzix App Store (Google Play Store apps are not supported on this device).
- With Alexa Built-in, Vuzix Blade users can request an Uber, set timers, create lists, hear and display the news or weather, control smart home devices, and more.
- Battery Life can range from 2 hours when watching a movie on Netflix or using applications and approximately 35 minutes when using the camera continuously to record video. Using an external battery is recommended for long-term usage.
- Recommended: A compatible iOS or Android device with the Vuzix Blade Companion app for configuration and management of the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses. Includes 1 BT headphone, 1 pair of analog earbuds , 1 analog Micro USB converter and 1 Micro USB to USB power cord.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Vuzix Blade AR Smart Glasses provide a wearable smart display with a see-through viewing experience utilizing Vuzix' proprietary waveguide optics and Cobra II display engine. It's like having your smartphone screen information with you wherever you go. The Vuzix Blade is a stand-alone Android device that doubles as the ultimate smartphone accessory with the ability to overlay information onto the real world including mapping directions, restaurant menus, alerts and more all while your phone stays in your pocket. With the Vuzix Blade you can enjoy popular streaming video platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video or make a video phone call through Facebook Lite Messenger. The DJI Drone app on Vuzix Blade enables the communication between the glasses and any DJI remote controller through a USB cable or via WIFI, enabling the drone pilot to not only keep their eyes on the drone but simultaneously receive navigational feedback and a live video feed directly through the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses. Also works great for Skype and Zoom calls.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are a few things you should know before purchasing
1) I ran 3 tests of battery life for netflix. On average you will get about 90 minutes of playtime if you watch Netflix
2) I ran 3 tests of battery life of the video camera. On average you will get 50 minutes of recording time
3) internet is super slow when using wifi or tethering
4) if you use the browsers to get into video streaming sites like cbsn or some other streaming website videos will not play. This is in part due to the slow internet connection or the processor in the unit not being able to handle this
5) downloading the video that you captured from the unit to your phone is through wifi tethering it is extremely slow. Better to transfer it to the sd card and move it that way
6) if you plan to use an SD card larger than 32gb you must first format the sd card to FAT32
7( The companion app is the only way to navigate easily on some apps on the blades
8) the Vutube app doesnt allow you to sign in your account
9) the GPS app took 10 minutes to finally work and when it worked it wasn't very good response wise
10) Alexa and google assistant work well not great when asking questions
11) the Yelp app has issues. I turned it on several times to look at restaurants. It couldn't find restaurants that I was standing in front of
12) if you set the camera to 1080p and start to record you will feel sad because it just doesnt work well. If you set it to 720 it's a little better but for 800$ it should be iphone 8 equivalent but it's not. The FPS seems to be really low. If u look at the YouTube vuzix ad of the guy skiing down the slopes while using the GPS it isn't done with the unit'ss camera. When walking there is so much shaking there obviously isn't a stabilizer on the camera. Its 2019 right?
13) you may get motion sick. I had it on for 8 hours and felt a bit nauseous
14) if you connect the unit to a battery bank that will surely extend the use time. The drawback is that the area where the battery is stored gets extremely hot and is uncomfortable against the side of your head
This unit was tested with both a Samsung galaxy note 10 plus and an iphone 10
I used my home wifi, public wifi, phone tethering and my super fast company wifi. It made no difference in performance.
There are good things about this unit but I dont think the tech is where it should be. I will return these