GPS Tracker for Vehicles Vyncs 4G LTE - No Monthly Fee Real Time Tracker 1 Yr Data, SIM - USA-Developed Car Truck Tracker OBD Trip Driver Alert OBD2 Data Teen Senior Family Fleet Alexa. Actvn Fee Reqd
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (11%)|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.4 x 1.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Connectivity Technology||4G LTE|
|Vehicle Service Type||Car, Truck|
About this item
- GPS TRACKER FOR VEHICLES. 4G LTE DEVICE. NO MONTHLY FEE, One-time ACTIVATION fee: $39.99 (full refund if returned within 30 days). 1 year Service included. Renewal (USD 78.93) in 2nd year (no activation fee). REAL-TIME TRACKING: Full USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto-Rico 220+ countries. International SIM card included. Track Cars, Trucks, Fleets, Seniors, Teenagers. Plug into the OBD-II port of vehicle or hide using Vyncs OBD Extension Cable. Real-time whereabouts via iPhone, Android or Web app.
- VYNCS ADVANTAGES. No Battery needed, powered by OBD. Vehicle DTC Codes, Fuel Economy, Fuel Level (if available), True Idling, Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Manufacturer Recall, Vehicle Maintenance. World SIM, Free replacement if Vyncs stops working. Groups Feature that no one else has: Indoor/Outdoor – LOCATE Loved ones’ phones instantly when they’re walking, biking, or on public transit. All they need is the Vyncs app on their Android/iOS phones. Even use it to find your lost or stolen phone.
- REAL TIME LOCATION TRACKING AND TRIPS. Collects data every second, analyzes, and sends update to the server every 3 minutes. 60/30/15 seconds update upgrades available. Unlimited trip history on map. No battery needed! Draws power from OBD-II port. Goes to sleep while ignition-off but wakes up once in every hour to update location. Shared accounts for car tracking device.
- ALL THE DRIVER AND VEHICLE ALERTS YOU NEED. Geofence zones, street address for start/stop points on the map. Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration alerts by Push Notification/Email and SMS (upon request), trip history on map. Vehicle OBD diagnostics, fault codes, maintenance, battery voltage, emission test result, vehicle recall, fuel economy and fuel level (if available). Tamper alert once device is plugged back into the OBD port. Optional 24/7 roadside assistance. Renewal notification.
- WHY VYNCS? ULTRA FAST: New 4G LTE Device. HIGHLY RATED: 1800+ great reviews and near 100% 5 star seller feedback. BEST PRICE: Compare 1st year price and price after 1st year. BEST FEATURES. Check Vyncs video on the slider. Has all the features you want plus a lot more. Get VYNCS FLEET for advanced fleet monitoring features with 5+ vehicles. GLOBAL SUPPORT: Supported in 200+ countries. Check Legal Disclaimer section in this page for the list of supported countries.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Everything You Need, All in One.
Vyncs takes your cars and drivers online and into the connected world. Plug in the ultra fast 4G LTE Vyncs Link device and know your cars’ real-time location, trip histories, driving habits, vehicle health condition, fuel/emissions performance, maintenance reminders, track beyond the car, and way more. Purchase cost + activation fee (See second product image) include 1 Vyncs Link device, 1 year of service, 1 SIM card, 1 year of data plan on AT&T and T-Mobile network in USA (nothing to do with your Android/iOS device's data plan). You can view your Vyncs account on any computer or Android/iOS device. 30 day trial period.
Vyncs Has Your Back, Anytime and Anywhere.
Stay connected to your vehicles and drivers using our Android/iOS apps, web-account in your computer, smartwatch app, or even your smart home assistant, Alexa! The 4G Vyncs Link device comes with a built-in SIM card that currently works in 200+ different countries including USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico-- you can track from anywhere! Check the Legal Disclaimer section on this page for the list of supported countries.
NO MONTHLY FEE is required. Vyncs Basic, Vyncs Premium, Vyncs Pro, Vyncs Fleet come with a SIM card and do not require any MONTHLY FEE for the data connection. You pay the yearly fee and a one-time activation fee. Vyncs works in US, Canada, Mexico plus 200+ countries. International SIM card is included which can be used for tracking your car when you live or travel abroad.
- Vyncs Link is a fast 4G LTE device.
- Vyncs has no monthly fee.
- Worldwide coverage in 200+ countries.
- No battery is ever needed; powered by your car.
- Never worry about charging a battery. Vyncs does not need charging.
- Speeding alerts marked on the map along with true posted speed limits.
- Track loved ones even when not in a car using Vyncs Groups feature.
- On-demand location update for loved ones’ Android/iOS devices in Vyncs groups (included).
- Know your car’s health problems with this OBD Tracker.
- Know true idling for your car since it is based on car OBD data.
- Vyncs detects engine on even if the car is not moving.
- Know true vehicle speed – Non-OBD Trackers provide estimated vehicle speeds only.
- Create geo-fence zones of any shape not just simple circular zones.
- Know your vehicle’s recalls well before you receive the notification from manufacturers.
- Know where your car is when engine is off, once an hour engine off location reporting.
- Know which gas station is giving you better fuel economy.
- Keep track of your fuel fill-ups automatically (when it is supported by your car's OBD).
- Tiny device size - 1.75 x 2 x 0.75 inches.
- Unlimited history for as long as you have a valid subscription.
- Vyncs device is the least expensive but the best quality (thousands of 5 star reviews).
- Lifetime device assurance.
- Easy to setup using our guided setup in the Vyncs app.
- 2 minutes easy setup.
Vyncs 4G LTE GPS Tracker Connected Car Solution
Real-Time Tracking, Geofences, and Driver Safety
While driving, Vyncs collects data every second, analyzes that, and transfers the data every 3 minutes from the device to our servers (15/30/60 second upgrades available). Even if your car’s engine is off, Vyncs wakes up every hour to update you. Vyncs also reports real-time location and records all of the trips your vehicle has taken, including start and stop addresses. Offers real speed limits on map.
Be in the Know
Set up Geofences from your account for knowing when your vehicles enter and/or exit a certain area. Unlike other products, Vyncs offers a more-powerful, any-shape geofence (not just a circular fence). If your device has been plugged back into your car’s OBD-II port after being removed, get tamper alerts (the device doesn’t have a battery for safety reasons). Get alerts when they drive during curfew hours. Get notifications on your Android/iOS devices and desktop/laptop.
Know How They’re Driving
View where your drivers’ rapid acceleration and harsh braking events occur on a map. See how often your drivers speed with our speeding histogram, which shows you how much time the driver spends in certain speed ranges. Know how much your drivers are idling. Evaluate your drivers with the Vyncs Driver Score, which Vyncs calculates from how safe each trip your driver takes over time. Get unsafe driving alerts for speeding (above a custom threshold), rapid acceleration, harsh braking, and rough cornering.
Vehicle Health Monitoring, Fuel Reports, and Location Sharing Beyond the Car
Solve Problems Before They Get Big
Vyncs collects all the vehicle trouble code data that’s only accessible through the OBD-II port, a.k.a be the first to know exactly what’s happening with your car before it becomes a big issue. See all of the details within your account. Check engine lights and emission information are reported whenever available as well. Get maintenance reminders, any recall notices issued by your car’s manufacturer, and your car’s battery health condition.
Smart Fuel, Smart Savings
Know how much fuel is left in your vehicles (supported as long as the vehicle reports this data through the OBD-II port), track the fuel cost with VyncsFleet, and get personalized fuel savings tips. Vyncs correlates fuel consumption with how the vehicle is being driven and reports the aspects of one's driving that is contributing towards increased fuel consumption.
Track Beyond the Car
Don’t be limited to the car! Track beyond the car with our optional and unique Android/iOS device location-sharing feature, Vyncs Groups. Keep track of your loved ones when they’re walking, biking, or on public transit. Create private groups and add anyone you want via a custom group code-- all they need is the Android/iOS app! You may turn off the feature at any time. Even use it to find your lost or stolen Android/iOS device easily. This is optional. Use it only if you need to.
24/7 Roadside Assistance and Smart Devices
24/7 Roadside Services
Be ready for anything with free roadside services in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico with Vyncs Premium or via upgrade. The program includes 24/7 roadside assistance, towing, winching, lost key/lock-out help, fuel delivery, and more. Some restrictions are applicable.
The Vyncs Link Device and Vyncs Cables
The Vyncs Link is a tiny but very powerful device. It has a dedicated accelerometer for detecting 3-axis acceleration and braking events. Device does not need a battery. Dimension: 1.75 x 2 x 0.75 inches; Weight: 2.2 ounces. If you want to use an OBD-II extension cable (optional), use only the Vyncs OBD-II extension cable. You can also use our 12V power adapter cable for using Vyncs in heavy duty and non-OBD-II compliant vehicles.
Family of Smart Devices and Apps
Vyncs has a rich developer forum. It is integrated with smartwatches, your smart home assistant, Alexa, and many other third party applications. That means you have access to many awesome additional features once you are part of our Vyncs family. In case you want to create your own application, just check us out.
Vyncs Fleet and More
Vyncs for Businesses & Fleets
Vyncs Fleet: Vyncs with many additional features for commercial fleets including:
(1) Allows unlimited number of vehicles per account. (2) Fleet dashboard. (3) Street address on trip table. (4) Downloadable data in Excel-friendly format. (5) Fuel cost tracking. (6) Creating custom maintenance tasks. (7) More scalable software and powerful infrastructure for fleets. (8) Stop time reporting on the map. (9) True idle time (vehicle not moving but engine running) reporting on the map. (10) Multiple sub-fleets with more than one managers and due access control. (11) Dispatch management on the map, (12) Many other features...
Get Your Vyncs: The Right One
Vyncs OBD Extension Cable & Power Adapter Cable
Vyncs OBD-II Extension Cable: Optional extension cable for connecting the Vyncs device with the OBD-II port. The only cable tested to work with Vyncs. Using any other cable is not recommended since it may not match the OBD-II pin-support requirement of the Vyncs device. Unauthorized cables that are not tested with Vyncs may also damage the device. Vyncs 12V Power Adapter: We also offer a 12V power adapter cable for installing the Vyncs device in non-OBD-compliant light or heavy duty vehicle. Note that the 12V power adapter cable is different from the OBD-II Extension Cable shown above.
Check and abide by local laws before use. One year service starts from the date of delivery. If the device is returned within 30 days, you will receive a full refund. No credits for Shipping Cost. After 30 days, no returns will be accepted, product will be replaced free of cost if malfunctions. Check vyncs website (vyncsDOTcom) and select More-->Supported Countries for a full list of supported countries. That means you can use this Vyncs model anywhere in those countries.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fact that it works through the car's OBD port and does not need charging since it's on when the vehicle is on and off when it's off, therefore doesn't drain the battery was another reason we are happy with this product. The reports available on driver habits, such as alerting us when the car exceeds the mph limits we set, excessive braking or acceleration, excessive g-forces, and general vehicle health were just icing on the cake.
My wife is thrilled and now is more adept at pulling reports and analyzing the many details provided that she now lets me know tidbits of information that I now use to maintain the car in good working order.
Very pleased and will continue using this product even when our boys leave the nest in the fall.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 21, 2019
Installation and activation of the device was easy although some text boxes in the registration form are marked as mandatory while they are irrelevant to the service (sex, age). However, you do not have to tell the truth so this should not be an issue... Some people are concerned with details like home address but that information does not mean anything because you will provide it for mailing and later will be tracked anyway. Some not mandatory fields are probably not necessary to have in the form (VIN, car make, etc.) because the device reads VIN from the vehicle and transmits it to the server anyway so you may skip the VIN, it will be read from your vehicle.
For customers who read service and software agreements before marking the "agree" checkbox, it may be some unpleasant impression as the agreement is not friendly at all. I agreed with it although did not like it. Basically I agreed that I have no rights (even for ownership on data read from my vehicle) and Service provider has all rights including cancellation of service for any reason or for no reason. Also if the agreement is cancelled, the customer must return provided "materials". mot sure if they mean the purchased device itself under "materials"? You or lawyers may have a different opinion regarding the text of agreement, my suggestion is read it carefully, the above was my personal understanding of the text which may not be correct as I am not a lawyer.
Installed device had no problem with GPS connectivity.
The service itself. I actually needed only tracking feature and unfortunately it did not work well in Toronto. An important (for me) area was not covered with the service. Tracking was working well in that area when vehicle enters it but as soon as ignition is switched Off, the service stops and all next trips started in that area are not trackable until the vehicles ignition switched OFF and than ON again outside of that problem zone. Because of those missing segments some other functions related to diagnostic did not work properly. Particularly mileage and fuel usage per mile were wrong (huge gpm was reported - seems fuel usage was applied to only detected mileage. Vehicle health was still reported as good).
The list of recalls I received was not relevant to my VIN. Battery diagnostic was wrong - bad status for new battery of upgraded capacity (possible because of averaging battery voltage with the one when starter is ON). These were not a big issues for me, just made me checking voltages on the battery and calling to dealer regarding recalls which is easy.
Noticed some glitches on the website - one trip suddenly disappeared from the list, one time list appeared as garbled text which fixed after two refreshes, one time observed multiple engine starts and stops around the area where the vehicle was parked which later disappeared from the map.
Web support. Filed a support request on the website after first day of use but later learnt that it disappeared. Probably it was another glitch of the website. However support replies very quickly for questions submitted on Amazon, which is a positive thing.
Overall, all those diagnostic things were not a problem for me but not covering an important zone was the show stopper. I was monitoring the vehicle online seeking when it leaves daytime area and going to pick me up for two days and both days it was suddenly coming while it was still shown as not started on the web (at the last Engine OFF location, it is about 30 to 60 minutes trip). Those runs never appeared on the map. Also one time I arrived home and my vehicle was still on the way on the online map for much longer that 3 minutes (sure more than 15 minutes)
After three days of use I returned the device for partial refund (accordingly to the seller's return policy). I would keep it until the prepaid service period ends if the tracking function would work properly in my area of interest.
Overall I would say that the idea is brilliant and device definitely has the best price for hardware and service on the market but the service needs to be improved. Before that it is just a nice toy.
EDIT After seeing rather offensive comment from the manufacturer I lowered the score from two stars to one. I believe such behavior of telling to a customer who left a very detailed negative review that he is liar is absolutely unacceptable. Prior to returning the item I contacted the seller for resolving issues and they did see my logs where some segments of routes were missing. They tried to convince me to keep the item saying that they are working on the issue and fortunately I disagreed and returned it (I still had to pay for return).
L'installation est très facile. Après avoir créé un compte sur le site (ou via l'app) de Vyncs, ajouté un véhicule, un conducteur et activé le tracker (10$ de frais d'activation), j'ai l'ai pluggé dans le port OBD2 de ma voiture. Je l'ai installé via un câble de rallonge OBD2 et cela fonctionne parfaitement.
Il s'est immédiatement mis en fonction et j'ai démarré le moteur. Les premières informations ont directement été transmises vers mon compte pour consultation.
Les données sont uploadées toutes les 3 minutes et le tracker enregistre un très grand nombre d'événements (allumage et extinction du moteur, positionnement GPS, vitesse, consommation de carburant, etc...). Tout semble donc fonctionner à merveille et à vérifier à l'usage dans le temps.
Le seul bémol, c'est que tout leur site internet et l'app sont en anglais, ce qui n'est pas un soucis pour moi mais qui peut gêner certaines personnes. Autre petite chose constatée, le prix moyen du carburant doit être mentionné en US dollar...
J'ai configuré des zones de geofencing, et pour l'instant, malgré le passage au travers d'elles, je n'ai pas reçu de notifications (peut-être un détail de configuration qui m'a échappé).
J'avais au départ commandé un tracker Invoxia, qui fonctionnait très mal et qui n'était absolument pas fiable dans les données transmises.
Pour l'instant, très satisfait de mon nouvel achat. Si mon expérience devait changer, je ne manquerai pas de modifier mon commentaire.
UPDATE : Le Geofencing fonctionne maintenant. Je reçois des mails et des notifications push via l'app lorsque l'on entre ou sort des zones que j'ai définies. --> +1 étoile