Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
WÜSTHOF Gourmet 4 3/4 Inch Cheese Plane | 4.75" Cheese Slicing Plane | Precise Laser Cut High Carbon Stainless Steel Cheese Plane – Model
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade edge||Cheese Knife|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WÜSTHOF GOURMET SERIES – 4 3/4" Cheese Plane with triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. Precisely laser-cut stamped knives offer superb quality and value
- HARD OR SEMI HARD CHEESE PLANE – High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
- WÜSTHOF CHEESE PLANE – GOURMET 4 3/4" Cheese Plane is the perfect tool to make evenly slices of semi-hard or hard cheese. You can use this cheese plane to create slices of cheese for burgers, grilled cheeses and other sandwiches
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Family owned and operated since 1814, WÜSTHOF embodies the highest levels of tradition, craftsmanship and quality. Every piece of WÜSTHOF cutlery is meticulously crafted in Solingen, Germany and carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards and whose manufacture takes place within the city limits. Revered the world over for their precision and durability, there is simply no substitute for the real thing.
GOURMET | Precisely Cut With The Latest State of The Art Technology
Precisely laser-cut stamped GOURMET knives offer superb value and quality. A wide assortment will meet the needs for all home cooks and professional chefs.
Technology Meets Heritage
Setting a new standard for balance and maneuverability by combining technology with heritage, the WÜSTHOF Gourmet line is laser-crafted from high-carbon stainless steel. The new handle is made of a highly durable material known as POM, which helps it resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact.
Striving For a Sustainable Future
WÜSTHOF's production facilities are among the most modern in the world. Our environmental management department works tirelessly to ensure our operation is optimized for energy efficiency, minimization of waste and reduced emissions. We are proud to be recognized as a specialist in producing outstanding knives, but we're also proud to produce them responsibly. The interplay between economy and ecology guarantees a long-term future for our business.
A Centuries Old Tradition
Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Located near the banks of the Wupper River, Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years, with the river's many creeks and spillways perfectly suited to provide power for the forging of blades through the 18th and 19th centuries. It was then, in 1814, that the WÜSTHOF tradition began. To this day, every WÜSTHOF knife is expertly crafted in the legendary 'City of Blades'.
- Laser cut stamped from one piece of specially tempered high-carbon stainless steel.
- Specially developed synthetic handle, designed for comfort and control.
- Full-tang handle (for all blades longer than 12cm).
Compare with similar items
The GOURMET 4 3/4" Cheese Plane is the perfect tool to make evenly slices of semi-hard or hard cheese. You can use this cheese plane to create slices of cheese for burgers, grilled cheeses and other sandwiches.