Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on January 29, 2017
Knives are sharp but flimsy with a cheap feel, leading me to wonder whether they are authentic Wusthof made in Germany. I purchased these relying on the name and reputation of the company. In addition to a cheap, light feel, the knives' labels are already wearing off after only gentle handwashing. The lables don't make the knives work any better but are another indication of questionable quality. If these are real Wusthof knives, the company is unfortunately leveraging its name to sell a product that does not match the maker's reputation for excellence.
on October 18, 2016
These knives are terrible! Keep them at the office and seldom use. Less than once a month. But over time the plastic handles have cracked. I paid $179. They are seriously overpriced. I would give them a negative 5 stars if I could!!Wusthof Gourmet 18 Piece Knife Block Set in Beech
on February 26, 2017
I became familiar with Wusthof knives while working in hospitality years ago. They are high quality. Heavier than most Japanese made knives but I'm alright with that. Hold an edge well and are comfortable to use to do a lot of cutting if need be. The block looks very nice on the counter. Really like the color of the stain. However there are a lot of empty spaces for other various knives. Would cost a small fortune to fill this block all the way up with knives of the same brand. Happy with the product though. I will remain loyal to the brand all the same. High quality at a reasonable price as compared to other companies.
on January 22, 2016
Must have. I am a professional chief and I have always used Wustoff. That will last a lifetime if you take care of them. I bought these for my newly married daughter. You can add to this set of knives as needed.
on January 28, 2016
These are the best knives I have owned. They are insanely sharp and the block included is a great rich color. The knife set itself isn't the largest but for the price it can't be beat. The german steel is strong and crazy sharp. I haven't had them long enough to see how long the edge holds, but I fairly confident they will do just fine.
on February 21, 2014
These knives are sharp however the red label is starting to wash off and rust is beginning to show. I have not had these for very long and thought I would spend a pretty penny on a set however still on the fence about them. For the price I paid I figured rust would not show (I am air drying them alone without touching other dishes) and also for the label to be rubbing off is a bit disappointing. They are very sharp though, careful with them.
on April 10, 2016
KNIVES STARTED TO RUST 3 MONTHS AFTER BOUGHT
on April 6, 2010
It has been a long time since I had a set of good, sharp knives. After reading reviews around the net I decided to try the Wusthof and am very impressed. These feel well balanced in my hand and the grip works well for me. I must say that it took a bit of getting used to having a knife this sharp again and they make me want to go out and cook more. Bottom line, a great set of knives at a very good price.
on April 26, 2017
Excellent product
on March 26, 2017
So worth the money and super sharp

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.