Wusthof Herb Shears
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Red polypropylene handle with high carbon stainless steel blade
- Features a five blade construction allowing the user to quickly and efficiently chop or mince fresh herbs directly into soups, salads, on roasts, and more
- Ergonomic for a comfortable and secure grip
- No need for a cutting board, this pair of shears is all you need to mince herbs
- Features a red plastic sheath for a safe and secure storage solution
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
8777 Features: -Herb Shears. -Five sharp precision blades quickly mince herbs. -Ergonomic comfort-grip handles. -Sheath for safe storage and notch for cleaning. -Overall Shear Length: 9". Knife Type: -Kitchen shear. Blade Material: -High carbon stainless steel. Commercial Use: -Yes. Eco-Friendly: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -3". Overall Length - End to End: -9". Overall Product Weight: -0.5 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
I can't tell you how much easier this makes using fresh herbs!
And no, I don't think this is made in Germany,
As far as fresh rosemary, just snip it from the stem, not WITH the stem unless you particularly like the taste of wood. We never put anything except dishes, pots, pans or silverware in the dishwasher so have no idea how that would work. If opinions count, this is a 5 star product.
I wish I had ordered one years ago. I really really like it. I like using it. Takes no time and cleans easily.
It has the small sheathe which doubles as a cleaner to run through the blades but also keeps it nicely stored in the drawer.