|Item Weight||1,351 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||61.2 x 56.4 x 44.1 inches|
|Item model number||W1773|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SHOP FOX W1773 15 HP 37-Inch Three Phase Drum Sander
|Price:||$4,350.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Built to Last
The Shop Fox W1773 Dual Drum Sander has been specially designed to provide many years of trouble-free service. Close attention to detail, ruggedly built parts and a rigid quality control program assure safe and reliable operation.
- 2-Year Warranty
Shop Fox W1773 37-Inch Dual Drum Sander
Designed for production shops, this 37-inch sander has what it takes to get those big jobs done - fast. Sand panels and boards up to 4-inch thick and 36-1/2-inch wide with the dual 6-inch sanding drums. The feed speed is adjustable from 6 to 18 FPM so you can fine-tune your production speed to provide the desired finish. The variable speed knob and amp meter make it easy to monitor workpiece load. Other great features: a hinged hood, an emergency stop bar, pedestal-mounted controls, four 4-inch dust ports, and a 15 HP 220V/440V* single-phase motor.
- Sanding drum motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM
- Overall size: 49 H x 68 W x 50-1/2-inch D
Dual Sanding Drums
State-of-the-art computer balanced dual sanding drums can be fitted with two different grits of abrasive, allowing both rough and finish sanding in one pass saving you time and energy from changing between machines or grits.
The sanding drums are fully adjusted for height and parallelism to the conveyor.
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2-inch
- Maximum board thickness: 4-inch
- Minimum board length: 9-inch
- Minimum board thickness: 1/16-inch
- Surface speed of drums: 2800 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: Variable, 6 - 18 FPM
- Sanding drums: 2, steel/rubber
- *440V operation requires purchase of additional components
Variable Speed Conveyor
The variable conveyor speed is a very useful feature when sanding different species of wood. The feed rate is adjustable from 6 to 18 FPM. The ideal speed depends on the type of stock you are using (hardwood vs. softwood) and the stage of finish you are at with that workpiece.
Heavy Duty Conveyor Belt
The conveyor belt is made of heavy duty industrial rubber ensuring many years of use.
- Dust ports: 4, 4-inch
- Sandpaper width: 6-inch
- Industrial rubber conveyor belt (similar to wide belt sander belts)
- Dual drums
- State-of-the-art computer balanced drums
- Hinged hood
- Control panel with Amp load meter
- Variable speed conveyor control box
- Approximate shipping weight: 1374 lbs.