Other Sellers on Amazon
WACOOL 3L 3Liter 100oz BPA Free EVA Hydration Pack Bladder, Leakproof Water Reservoir
- Low Return Rate: 20% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Ski & Snowboard Wax
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capacity: 3 Liter (100oz), 100% odorless, tasteless, BPA- Free EVA material
- Might be the most rigid hydration bladder on the market: 0.6mm extra thick liner is pressure-tolerant and wear-proof; double soldering sealing side technique has greatly improved durability.
- Double opening design. As the most popular design for high end hydration systems in recent years, this allows you to refill in any condition.
- Easy to fill and insert into the pack, easy cleaning design, dual large opening.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WACOOL 3L 100oz BPA-Free Hydration Bladder Dual Opening
-Color: Green / Blue
-Material: BPA-Free EVA
-Size: 15" x 7.8"
-Tube Length: 40" Insulated
- The temperature of the water should be between -20 and 50 degree Celsius.
- Hydration Bladder cannot hold juice,milk,soft drink,liquor, etc.
- Please soak the bladder for one hour in the warm salt water about 30-40 degree Celsius and then clean it before using.(The salt concentration should be controlled at about 7%.)
- Clean with a mild detergent and rinse the reservoir thoroughly.
- Make sure it is completely dry, inside and outside, before storing.
- Avoid contact with extreme heat/cold, harsh chemicals, UV light and sharp objects, these elements will damage the reservoir.
Color: 3 Liter Bladder
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hose and components are good quality and durable. It's easy to get water out by pulling the lock mechanism out and biting on the valve slightly and sucking. I like how you can completely open one end of the bag by sliding the black piece off which basically crimps the bag shut securely. This allows easy access to the inside for cleaning.
Someone in the Q&A said you can pull the bite valve off by twisting so you can clean the hose and valve easier, but I don't trust doing that just yet, so I've been washing the bag out with soapy warm water and vinegar and running the same through the hose while squeezing the bite valve open. Then I remove the hose and while holding bite valve open with my fingers I blow through the other end of the hose to remove excess water. Hopefully that stops mold growth, but for this price it wouldn't be crazy to buy one every year.
1) Initially, I gave this hydration bladder only 1 star because it failed at the basic purpose of the product's intended use; namely, to keep water in. Mine leaked right out of the filler cap area the first time I put water in it, and I was obviously disappointed. If it leaked, none of the other features like the locking hose or the mouthpiece cap really mattered.
2) WACOOL customer service reached out to me because I was looking for a way to return it and not only sent me a new one, but also offered to refund my money. That right there is EXCELLENT customer service, I give it another star simply based on the support and standing behind their gear 100%. Even if I decided I didn't like the bladder for some reason, it cost me nothing to give it a second try, so 2nd star I automatically awarded for WACOOL's great customer service.
3) The 3rd star...WACOOL sent me a new replacement and I tested it out...it also leaked, though not quite as bad as the first one. [Note: I was not testing these bladders to capacity either at this point, nor was I putting significant pressure on the bladder itself, such as might be experienced when in a camelback or backpack.] I played around with different amounts of water in the bladder, and the closer I got to "capacity", the more it was prone to leak a little around the cap. Again, not quite as noticeable as the first one, but enough to be annoying and knowing my gear would get wet eventually. HERE IS WHERE I FOUND THE SOLUTION!! As I had just spent half an hour making a mess on the counter again and was about to give up, I made one more attempt: I took the cap off one of my old Nalgene bottles and tried it on the hydration bladder. Result: NO MORE LEAKING!!! At this point, my Nalgene is now without a lid, but since the point of me buying a hydration pack to begin with was to increase my carrying capacity and move away from a hard plastic container in my pack...this is a sacrifice I think I am willing to make. At this point, the other features like the locking-hose, mouthpiece cap, you can remove the hose even while bladder is full, the slide open/close access at the top actually began to matter now that the hydration bladder was not leaking on it's own...these all earned the product a 3rd star.
4) The 4th star is awarded because once I found that a Nalgene lid fit and solved the leak issue, I filled it all the way to capacity and began to give it a real-life test with a little bit of pressure...ok, I was probably border-line abusing the hydration bladder at this point trying to see how much pressure it would take to fail...and it didn't. Not only that, but I never had an issue with any leaking at all out the slide open/close fold at the top, which is pretty impressive right there. Again, I put it through the ringer this time...and I was gaining confidence in the bladder material and seams and was impressed with how much pressure it was taking...I don't know exactly how many pounds of pressure I put on it, but it was at least 10-15 on the conservative side, and that was with the bladder maxed to capacity.
**) I did not give it the 5th star for the following reasons: I had to sacrifice a Nalgene bottle to get a lid that didn't leak. Also, the measurement markings on the bladder are slightly off, and it doesn't truly hold 3L in the bladder: I measured exactly 3L in 1L increments and couldn't get 3L to fit without having to dump some out to close the bladder.
OVERALL: It's a good hydration bladder. I'm happy with it now that I swapped the lid, and WACOOL's customer support was great. I'll probably buy another WACOOL bladder simply because their service was great.
Most recent customer reviews
Works very well.
No leaks most importantly.
Easy to drink out of.
Easy to fill and to clean.