|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.7 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IT0235+IT0237|
WADEO Valve Core Remover Installer Tool with Dual Size SAE 1/4 & 5/16 Port, 4 Valve Cores with Teflon Seal, Compatible with R22 R12 R407 R410 R404 R32 R600 A/C
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great Function: The valve core remover installer tool’s core grabber tool makes it be easily inserted into the inner valve core to control the core. No need to stop the machine, no need to release the refrigera.
- Premium Quality Valve Sets: The valve core remover installer tool is made of high quality thicker brass and rubber, the metal knob is all designed with anti-slip design, last long; Easy to operate and install, strong sealing for durability and safety.
- Extensive Usage: Suitable for all refrigeration equipment, dual size( SAE 1/4'' & 5/16'' Port ) design makes the valve core remover installer tool be compatible with R22, R12, R407, R410, R404, R32 A/C air condition system, etc.
- Main Features: Anti-slip design, increase hand friction, prevent all kinds of overpowered valves; High-quality craftsmanship probes, rugged and durable, suitable for most equipment.
- Good Deisgn: Durable, solid brass tool has a ball valve that can be opened and closed in just a quarter-turn, rather than a slower to operate stem-type valve. (No Gas Loss)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WADEO Valve Core Remover & Installer with Dual Size SAE 1/4 & 5/16 Port, 4 Valve Cores with Teflon Seal (blue)
valve core remover and installer Tool
Quick replacement of all refrigeration equipment valve core special tool
Made of brass and high quality rubber
No downtime required
No need to change the refrigerant
Attention, it’s not suitable for car ac system.
Valve core removal wrench basic operation
1.Pull out the dead point on the stem, close the valve on the tool, adjust the joint of the tool to the air conditioning interface, and tighten the valve on the air conditioning.
2.Make sure that the tool is connected tightly to the air conditioning valve, then open the valve on the tool. Push the stem into the air conditioning valve and gently rotate the tail knob of the remover. Find the angle to connect the valve core, and then loosen it.
3.When the valve core is removed, pull out the stem, close the valve on the valve remover, loosen the screw at the end of the tool and take out the valve core. The work is done!
We suggest that before removing the valve core, close the valve core wrench valve and disconnect the air conditioner internal connection.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
Why to remove valve core ?
Once the valve core is damaged, it's unable to test the pressure, add fluoride and operate the
Dual Interface Design
R22/ R12/ R134/ R407C/ R410/ R404A/ R32A/C, etc.
Suitable for all refridgeration system.
Air conditioning protecting.
Air energy maintenance.
Mini & Portable
1.Tail Operation Rotary Button
2.Extremity port unscrew when removed
4.1/4'' Screw Port
5.516'' Screw Port
6.Valve Core Buckle
7.1/4'' Bypass Port
8.Frequency Conversion R410 & R32 Use
The knob is designed with anti-slip design, increase hand friction, prevent all kinds of overpowered valves.
High-quality craftsmanship probes, rugged and durable, suitable for most equipment.
The valve body is molded once, which effectively avoids the trouble of leaking the joints of various components caused by multiple moldings.
External bypass design.
Can remove the valve core.
Color: as shown in picture
Has a ball valve that can be opened and closed in just a quarter-turn rather than a stem-type valve.
Remove and install the valve core without the loss of refrigerant.
Remove valve cores quickly and easily.
High strength and hardness.
Durable in use.
Work on service valves cores of booth 1/4" and 5/16" service ports.
- 1 1/4" and 5/16" Valve Core Remove
- 1 R410 varied diameter device
- 4 valve cores
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It might work fine for residentail or industrial AC use but not most cars ,which have unthreaded lift up/pop on type connectors for their high and low side ports. I had to send it back and buy nearly the exact same tool (OEM tool 24529) which comes with red and blue high/low side connectors for my 2004 mazda 6 which also fit my Mercury Marquis and the vast majority of cars.