Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art Hardcover – July 10, 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
“This one is a keeper! This is a boldly designed nail-art bible packed with step-by-step instructions to create the hottest trends for your fingertips.” ~FashionManiac
“I really enjoyed this book…and I am going to used it. Wah Nails Book of Nail Art is a very fun and quirky book featuring beautiful everyday women…showcasing beautiful nail art.” ~Glitter.Gloss.Garbage Blog
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
1. Most of the nail art in this book requires the use of special nail art pens by "Models Own" that are NOT sold in the USA. I can only find them on international ebay and they would have to be shipped overseas. The price of the nails pens are very high ($12.50 each color), and the shipping added to it (approximately $5 each) makes each pen cost $17.50!
2. Some of the designs require nail polish stripers, they are cheap enough in the USA, about $2-$3 for each color, but they are tricky to work with and the author offers very few tips on using them properly.
3. She makes every design sound easy, but unless you are already very good at drawing and/or painting small things, they wont be easy. They will be a mess.
3. There are much better ways to recreate many of her looks using simple tips and tricks found for free on many nail art websites and blogs, that are much better suited to non professional home users, and will give much better results.
4. She does have a few easy designs such as glitter fades, marbling, and adding rhinestones, but they are nothing new or special, and nothing that you cant learn to do for free online using google or youtube.
I would not recommend this book to anyone who doesn't live somewhere where they can get the models own polish pens cheap, or who isn't good at free hand drawing.
I wish there were more tutorials, or photos of the other designs featured in the book.
The style of the book is fun, but doesn't provide a lot of inspiration.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book contained more stories about people who possibly work for this company than how to do actual nail art.Published on April 25, 2014 by April
The tutorials were clear and easy to follow. The book looks great and is something you would keep out for people to flick through. Read morePublished on February 21, 2014 by sascha goodbar
Did the hard cover book comes with two different picture for the cover? Cause im received different cover from what i see in the computer? :) please advicePublished on February 17, 2014 by sharin wibisono
Such great art to look at and emulate. So much fun to read. Highly recommend for any nail artist or enthusiast.Published on August 3, 2013 by Nancy Upton
Nail art has been around for as long as I have been getting my nails done (we're talking 18 years here) and longer. Read morePublished on August 3, 2013 by Nici_Xo
It was a gift for my niece. She liked it for the new ideas on how to do her nails.Published on July 9, 2013 by Alice Hekman
This is a nice how to book that would be perfect for any young nail obsessed girl. It wasn't quite what I had in mind when I bought it but it's still pretty cool so I'm thinking of... Read morePublished on May 20, 2013 by Lisa L