|Item Weight||8.13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.1 x 10.2 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||FTM-1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FTM-1|
WALI TV Wall Mount Bracket Full Motion Articulating Extend Arm for Most 23-55 inches LED, LCD, OLED Flat Screen TVs up to 99lbs VESA 400x400mm with Tilting for Display (FTM-1), Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (14%)|
|TV Size||55 Inches|
|Minimum Compatible Size||23 Inches|
|Maximum Tilt Angle||15 Degrees|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatibility: Full motion heavy duty wall mount for most 23-55 inches flat panel display up to 99 lbs, with VESA 100x100mm to 400x400mm. Detail: 100x100mm(4”x4”), 200x100mm(8”x4”), 200x200mm(8”x8”), 300x300mm(12”x12”), 400x200mm(16”x8”), 400x400mm(16”x16”)
- Fully Adjustable: +15°/-6° tilt, +/- 90° swivel (Swivel angle depends on TV size) for better-viewing flexibility.
- Space Save: Full motion articulating arm allow compressed 3.2” from the wall for the space saving and maximum extended up to 15” from the wall.
- Installation: 4”x9.5” wall plate can be mounted on any vertical wood studs, brick, or concrete wall (Do NOT mount on drywall alone).
- Package Includes: WALI TV Wall Mount Bracket (Black) x 1; 6 ft HDMI Cable x 1; Bubble Level x 1; Mounting Hardware Kit x 1; User Manual x 1; 10 Years Protection.
Frequently bought together
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
HOW CAN I BE SURE THE MOUNT WILL FIT MY TV?
CHECK the VESA size on the back of your TV
The VESA Interface Standard defines the distance in millimeters between the four mounting holes on the back of a TV (distance horizontally x distance vertically). The fastest and easiest way to find out the VESA size of your TV is just by measuring it.
Fits VESA size: 100x100mm(4”x4”), 200x100mm(8”x4”), 200x200mm(8”x8”), 300x300mm(12”x12”), 400x200mm(16”x8”), 400x400mm(16”x16”)
Why choose WALI?
- WALI is committed to building high-quality mounts for every budget and everyone.
- From monitor mounts to speaker mounts and projector mounts, our collections achieve the optimal balance between functionality, design, and aesthetics.
This TV wall mount provides maximum tile for better viewing flexibility, forward tilting angle can help to avoid glare problem and give a neat looking.
- Fits up to 55"
- Holds up to 99lbs
- Max VESA 400X400mm
- Tilt Range +15°/-6°
- Swivel Range +90°/-90°
Quick & Easy Installation
STEP 1. Attach the mounting plate to the TV.
STEP 2. Attach the mounting bracket to the wall.
STEP 3. Hang your TV to the bracket.
Please check the mount compatible for your TV:
- Please check wood studs in your wall first. The mount can also be used on concrete wall and brick (Anchors already included), but it can’t be used on drywall.
- Check your TV weight and size, your TV size should be between 23-55 inches, and weight less than 99lbs (45kg).
- Compatible the VESA mounting holes on the back of your TV, the mounting holes must be less than 16”x16” (400x400mm).
- Please check TV cable and input area first, its possible blocked cable or input by the mount.
- Fit 23” to 55” flat screen TV.
- Support weight up to 99lbs (45kg).
- Compatible with VESA mounting holes patterns: 400x400mm / 400x200mm / 300x300mm / 200x200mm / 200x100mm / 100x100mm (16"x16"/16"x8"/12"x12"/8"x8"/8"x4"/4"x4").
- Fully adjustable with tilt 15 degrees upward and 6 degrees downward and swivel up to 180 degrees.
- Extends up to 15” and compressed 3.2” from the wall to save space
*If you own a curved TV, standard mounting hardware might not be enough that’s why we provide a TV Mounting Hardware Pack that can fit all TV types and brands. Check here >> https://amzn.to/2Nmqdpi
1 x WALI TV Wall Mount
1 x User Manual
1 x 6 ft HDMI Cable
1 x Bubble Level
1 x Standard Mounting Hardware
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finding an "H pattern" mount which would stretch to 405 and not the standard 400 was difficult, and I decided to just take a chance on this one, due mainly to its affordable price.
It worked perfectly. The uprights which attach to the set handled the vertical 200 perfectly (a VESA standard) while the horizontal spacing, billed only to work up to the standard 400 had more than enough play to separate to the 405mm width we required.
Putting up this mount and hanging the tv was simple - we spent more time trying to figure out how to get the stand off the bottom of the Proscan. Just an excellent, excellent product. What a super purchase.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, the hardware was all provided for every eventuality, and individually packed for easy use. They even included a small level.
* the sturdy construction.
* the quality of the hardware that came with it.
* the fact that came with everything you'll need to
install and then some.
*also, that the mount design is smart something about the easy access to the mounting screws allowing for a fast and level installation....
Gosh I sound like one of those Amazon giftcarded reviewers lol...
Anyhow... apparently this thing is awesome, I bought it because it came with a cute leveler and a nice black and blue HDMI cable... oh and it was the best priced of all the full motion mounts!
It’s been over two years since we mounted our TV with this product, and it’s still going strong. Best mount for the price, truly. Easy to install and the swivel arm feature is so cool. I’d buy it again.
I don't understand the reviews saying "Doesn't work with a 20" TV. Sure it does. The screen size is completely different than the way it mounts. I am mounting a small TV, probably 24", but it is a 200x200, so I have to use the adapter.
All you have to do is find out the distance between the mounting holes on the back of your TV before you order and make sure it is compatible - NOT the screen size. The screen size matters, too, but just because your TV is the right screen size doesn't mean it will have compatible mount holes.
Just measure the distance (8in in my case, aka 200x200) and see if it will work with your TV before you order.
It will do what I need it to do. Using the anchors, the mount is pretty sturdy.
Two things of note. First is that the one I got only had a slight vertical tilt—no horizontal rotation and no portrait/landscape rotation.
The second thing to note is that I have not yet completed installation as the type of monitor I own has a lip and the HDMI and power cables stick straight back instead of straight down, so there is not enough space between wall and monitor to complete installation. I will have to purchase an HDMI cable with an L bend and some extended screws with spacers in order to complete this installation.
My monitor is an LG Neo Blade III. I don't know if this is common with LG monitors or just my particular model.
If you're unsure about the spacing, I would recommend just purchasing the one with an extension arm as itçlk save you some grief.