|Item Weight||9.38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 6.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||M002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M002|
WALI Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount Stand Fits 2 Screens up to 27 inch, 22 lbs. Weight Capacity per Arm (M002), Black
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.00 (13%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatibility: Fits two monitors up to 27”, maximum support weight up to 22lbs per arm. Mount plates detachable and height adjustable compatible with VESA mounting hole 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
- Multiple Options: Two-stage locking system which includes C-Clamp and 4” diameter Grommet-Base, and both systems are compatible with 4” thick desk.
- Multiple Adjustment: The high-grade arms extend and retract, +/-90° tilt and swivel to change reading angles, and 360° rotate from landscape to portrait mode.
- Monitor arm is easily adjustable on a 16” pole. Double efficiency and productivity by opening up desk space allowing you to work in a more comfortable and ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Package Include: 1 x WALI Dual Monitor Mount (Black), 1 x Mounting Hardware Kit, 1 x User Manual, 10 Year Protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why choose WALI?
- We support the technology that brings your home to life.
- From VESA display mounts to speaker mounts and projector mounts, our product collections achieve the optimal balance between functionality, design and value.
Double efficiency and productivity to make working or relaxing that much more comfortable. Open up available desk space can help to provide a new range of adaptable positions for your displays.
- Fits up to 27" monitor.
- Holds up to 22lbs per arm.
- VESA: 75x75mm 100x100mm
- Height Adjustable
Attach the VESA plates to the monitor with four screws.
+-0.8 inch monitor height adjustable by twisting screws.
Cable Management System
Organize all of your computer cables.
Bolt through for desk with hole option included.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Arm Capacity||22lbs per arm||22lbs per arm||22lbs per arm||14.3lbs per arm||14.3lbs per arm||17.6lbs per arm|
|Fits Screens Size||Up to 27"||Up to 27"||Up to 27"||Up to 27"||Up to 27"||Up to 32"|
|Gas Spring Arm||-||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
Please Check the Mount Compatible List:
- Fit Number of Monitors: Two
- Screen Size: Up to 27”
- Weight Capacity: Maximum 22lbs
- VESA Size: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Two Locking System:
- C-Clamp: Maximum support 4” thick desk.
- Grommet-Base: Maximum support 4” diameter desktop cable grommet hole and 4” thick desk.
- +90° ~ -90° tilt
- +90° ~ -90° swivel
- 360° rotate
- 16” height pole
- Up and down 0.8” monitor height adjustable
- Opening up desk space for a new range of adaptable display position.
- Work more comfortable with the ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- WALI Dual Monitor Mount (Black) x 1
- Mounting Hardware Kit x 1
- User Manual x 1
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Do not install while toddlers are present. Toddlers like to take shiny things. This monitor mount requires shiny things to be present during installation.
2. If toddlers make themselves present (even after locking numerous gates around the house), curb your colorful language. While trying to pry the desk stands off of my monitors, I shouted words that the toddlers weren't used to hearing. Toddlers like to learn. When mommy is saying "new" words over and over, toddlers learn by repeating. They repeat things loudly. Over and over.
3. Do ensure that the <expletive> monitors are working prior to meticulously managing your cables. Failure to do so results in Lesson #2.
I used three layers of tape on the ends of the arms where it receives the VESA mount before I dropped the monitors on to tighten up the clearances, this makes the monitors rock a lot less and increases precision of the mount, especially if you want to use the rotation feature. This is the only critical thing I have to say, the rest is praise so I put this first. I used label paper but you could easily use painter's tape or another product. I strongly suggest you do the same. See my photos for where to put the tape.
I used this to mount in my home office with a 24in monitor on-center and 17in off to the side on my desk, which features an asymmetrical seating position and is fairly small, with the post pleasantly off center. I've read critical reviews of this type of product that the arms aren't rigid enough and one monitor will be lower than the other even if you use two identical displays, so I chose this one because it was in budget and offered height adjustability at the VESA mount itself. This actually made it really easy to put together, you assemble the mounts on the monitors then drop them on to the arms and secure them with a thumbscrew nut. As you can see in my photos, the height adjustability allowed me to level the top edge of two different sized screens. The larger monitor has the adjuster all the way high, and the smaller one is all the way low.
I also tried using the no-drill mount first, but wasn't happy with it, which doesn't necessarily mean everyone will be unhappy as it's a well made desk clamp. I switched it out for the through-desk option after less than a day because I wanted a more secure mount, and I'm very happy I did, absolutely no wobble in it now. I used a handheld vacuum to collect the chips and had minimal cleanup, took less than five minutes to change it out from the clamped to bolted installation.
* Fairly easy to set up
* Supports clamp on edge, or through a desk hole.
* Clips to hold wires and tools to the frame
* Seller has warranty and support through Amazon "Ask Seller" button on the order.
* Responsive customer service
* Nice finish
* Stable when mounted.
* Clamp for arms stripped before it was tight enough to prevent sliding.
I asked the seller if they could just send a new clamp. They were fast to respond with a clarifying question about which clamp.
Ultimately, the design is pretty standard, so I just used a longer bolt from my workshop, along with a washer and locknut.
After deliberation, I found it was best for me to drill a hole in my desk. There is very little lip, and the back of the desk did not have a tall enough hole to fit the screw clamp onto. I used a 1 1/4" spade bit from the top. This is big enough for any cable connector should that be needed in the future, but not so big that it would get in the way or knock over cups.
I drilled through until the center point pierced the under-side of the desk. Then, I drilled up from underneath, and no splintered edges. It helps that this desk is an inch and a half thick.
The bottom of the pole from this kit has 4 screw holes. Three for mounting whichever plate (round-flat, or L-bracket) and one for attaching the bottom clamp if you're using the round plate. The logo faces forward. The bottom plate is oval, and it should point towards where the monitors will hang to give the best support.
I found, for the center clamp on the arm, it was best for me to remove the center spacing washer, and make sure the gap in the plastic bushing was aligned with the gap in the clamp. Face the screw side where it will be least seen (for me, towards the wall). Tighten it up.
The docking plates mount to the monitor first, with the flat plate up. The arm ends have a screw post pointing up that mates with this after sliding the bracket together. There is a small screw cap to keep it from coming off the top. The last swivels needed to be slightly tightened to keep my monitors from tilting forward. All of the necessary tools were included except a Philips (plus) screwdriver.
Top international reviews
was a little concerned when first buying it, but the product turned out great. Easy to setup everything was packaged individually and the directions were made for a child to follow.
only reason I give this a 4/5 is because the pole that clamps to your desk is a little short but very sturdy. I knew the pole dimensions when I bought it so i'm not to disappointed, would be nice if it had another 8" atleast though. As of right now with the bracket at the very top of the pole and having the monitors in landscape there is about 8-9" of room from the bottom monitor panel to the desk. in Portrait mode its about 5-6" bottom panel to the desk.
all in all for the price and quality I would highly recommend and could see myself buying this again for a future setup.