|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||WL-M001XL|
|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 3.8 x 5.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||17.5 x 3.8 x 5.9 inches|
WALI Extra Tall Universal Single LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount Fits One Screen up to 27”, 22lbs. Weight Capacity (M001XL), Black
- Low Return Rate: 31% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "desk tv mount"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Fits Monitors 13 to 27" (Some up to 30"). VESA detachable and height adjustable. Two stage locking system is compatible with 4” C clamp and 4” Grommet Base.
- Double Benefits: Double efficiency and productivity by opening up desk space allowing new range of adaptable positions for your displays.
- Sturdy Construction: The high grade arms extend and retract, tilt to change reading angles, and rotate from landscape to portrait mode.
- Dynamic: Our monitor arm is easily adjustable, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Package includes: 1 x WALI Extra Tall Single Monitor Mount (Black), 1 x Mounting Hardware Kit, 1 x User Manual, 10 Year Protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
WALI single monitor stand (model WL-M001XL) made of high grade steel and aluminum. Fits most LCD monitors 10" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be level adjusted up and down by 0.8" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitor and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. An optional bolt through grommet clamp is included with this stand. This has standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
--Easy to set up (comes with all the tools)
--Good cable management built in
--Articulates to appropriate angles for viewing on stand-up desk
--I wish I could push the articulating arm back just a bit further. You can't really get it flush with the pole mount.
Assembly was easy, and the single pole and clamp are easily strong enough to handle the three arms and monitors. My desk top is quite strong, so I needed no extra support. However, the clamp can support a much thicker desktop if needed, so you can add 3/4" plywood above and below the desktop to spread the load if your desk top is weak.
I used pipe clamps to mount the WALI to the bike. The WALI moves in many directions so you can position the TV or Monitor any way you want.
I really love it and its flexibility.
Comfortably supports the weight of a somewhat older 27" display, and provides a good amount of elevation if you need it. Picture attached for reference (please disregard the dust/cabling situation on the floor >_>).
One small complaint: the plastic cable stays are fragile. I broke two of them during installation. Be careful with them.
I bought this after getting a large widescreen monitor but wanted to keep the previous two smaller displays it was replacing. This stand lets me position the smaller screens above the main one, so that I now have three monitors, which works really well for my DAW. This was the only mount I found that had the necessary height to do that. Being fully adjustable, it lets me tilt the two upper screens downward so that they're perpendicular to my line of sight, making for comfortable viewing.
It was relatively easy to put together - the instructions are fine. It was a little unclear to me how to adjust the angle of the display, as the horizontal arm is not 100% level (and neither is my desk, most likely), but adjusting it was very easy once the monitor was in place.
It is great to have the desk space back.