Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Top Contributor: Photographyon September 15, 2011
The Falco leather belt holster for my Walther P22 arrived before the described delivery date and looks nice, really nice. I've kept the Walther in it for almost two weeks now and it is still a very tight fit which makes it difficult to both holster (insert) and draw (withdraw) the Walther. This may well change over time but I'm used to the way my Binachi and Galco holsters fit from day one: Easy to insert and withdraw my handguns from them. This holster might benefit from an interior lining so as to assist in, perhaps, ease of insertion and withdrawal. I ordered this one because, for me, it was difficult to find a leather holster for my Walther P22.

Before buying this holster from Amazon, I also bought a fabric holster from Amazon for this same handgun, Walther P22. The leather holster is far, far, better, for me, than the fabric holster with respect to fit, belt carry position and security strap. The fabric holster might be compared to a grocery bag, the Walther fits into it but using it, for me, leaves a lot to be desired. The leather holster might be compared to a custom made shirt. To me, it's all about fit, carry position and the way the security strap works. In all three of these areas the leather holster, for my particular needs, is superior.
on February 19, 2012
The Falco holster for the Walther P22 looks and feels great! Drawing the pistol may be a little tight at first. Give it a week or two to break it in. The Thumb Break is steel reinforced with a Falco logo button for a nice touch. Any owner of the P22 knows how hard it is to find a nice leather holster and I believe this is it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.