Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on December 24, 2013
These gloves are very nice - soft, buttery leather and very soothing to the skin inside. However, they run ridiculously small! I wear a small sized medical glove, or a 6.5 surgical glove, and the XL size of these gloves BARELY fits me! That makes it seem to me that they would not fit many American women. My hands are not fat in any way, in fact they are fairly small, and I can just barely pull them on.
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
After reading all of the reviews that said that the gloves ran VERY small and to order one size up, I ordered the 8.5 size. Unfortunately, they are too big and the size 8 is sold out. Hopefully, this will help someone else in determining which size to buy. I am an average sized woman about 5'6" tall. I wear a size 8 shoe so maybe the shoe size is an indicator of the glove size - I'm not sure. The "inseam" length of my pinky finger (left hand between pinky and ring fingers) is 2" - the glove is 2 1/4". Between my ring finger and middle finger measures 2 3/4" but the glove is approx. 3 1/8". Between my middle finger and index finger is 3" but the glove finger is 3 1/4" long. It seems like overall the glove fingers are 1/4" too long. They are also big around the wrist. If they were a big tighter, the cold air wouldn't be able to get in so easily. The gloves are very soft and cute. I live in Sacramento, California so it isn't extremely cold but we are going to Germany in December so I wanted a very warm glove. Not sure that these will be as warm as everyone says. I plan to wear a pair of tight knit gloves under them. The gloves work well with a touchscreen.
on December 26, 2016
Purchased these recently, and they are warm, cute, and comfy. Got the largest size, which works well for me. You can indeed use the touch screen of your devices while wearing them, though you may perhaps press more strongly than usual. I do wish they were a bit longer, but I was aware they wouldn't come much above the wrist when I bought them, so this is not a complaint, so much as an observation.
on December 11, 2015
They're larger than I anticipated, but not by much. I'm glad I ignored the reviews that claimed they ran small. I followed the chart for measuring my hand and went with what the chart told me and I was able to pull them on with no problem. I measured my hand as 7.5 across my knuckles and that's what I ordered. I might have been able to get away with a 7 since leather stretches, but these are fine.
on April 6, 2016
Beautiful, well made gloves. Can't beat the price. I've bought several pairs of Warmen's gloves for both men and women through Amazon over the past 2 years. Once or twice I've had to return and reorder as leather varied a bit (as it can) but never a problem and always got another pair. These gloves it purchased in department store (if you can even find them) would be double the cost.
on March 6, 2017
Perfect for going to work on freezing mornings - very comfy, great fit and they keep my hands warm. They also work great with my iPhone.
on December 26, 2015
The lining says fleece and wool in description, but it does feel like fleece and the tag on the glove says wool and nylon. Not as soft as we were hoping.
on January 20, 2014
I was nervous about ordering gloves that I couldn't touch and try on, but these turned out to be a perfect choice. They leather is heavier and the glove length longer than a pair I bought at Macy's a few years ago. The crossing bow gives them a high fashion look. The fur inside is a nice weight. I have slim long fingers, but my palm is a bit wide and the 7.5 fit perfectly.
on April 29, 2017
Well made, warm. Fit true to size. I wore them every day this past winter and the still look like new!
on January 3, 2016
These have a good quality soft leather. I wear a 6 in medical gloves but based on measurements provided in description ordered a 7.5. A little loose so I probably would have been better with size 7. They work well with texting.