|Item Weight||83 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 18 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||26502|
|Manufacturer Part Number||26502|
|OEM Part Number||26502|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
WARN 26502 M8000 8000-lb Winch
|Price:||$585.17 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low-profile design and separate control box allows for a wide range of mounting options
- Powers load in and out via 100 ft of 5/16 in wire rope
- Efficient, 3-stage planetary gear box and automatic direct drive cone brake system
- Powerful 4.8 hp series wound motor, with a 8,000 lb pull rating and sliding ring gear freespooling clutch
- Electrical control box and hand-held remote with 12 ft (3.7m) lead
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The M8000 winch has been trusted by off-roaders for over twenty years. This 8,000 lb. capacity winch offers outstanding reliability and value. Its low-profile design allows for a variety of mounting options, making it perfect for most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. It is a compact, efficient and robust package that has a powerful 4.8 horsepower Series Wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear train. This winch includes 100-feet wire rope with a roller fairlead. Chip-resistant powder-coated finish. Limited lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Compact. Tough. An outstanding value. Available with a roller or hawse fairlead and your choice of 80 or 100' of 5/16" diameter wire rope, the M8000 pulls a fast 8ft. per minute at rated load. The 4.8 hp Series Wound motor delivers big torque and power. Includes an all-weather remote control on a 12' (3.7m) lead.
- Rated Line Pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kgs.) single-line
- Motor: 12V 4.8 hp, 24V 2.1 hp, Series WoundTM
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 216:1
- Lubrication: Aeroshell #17
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 74 lbs. (34 kgs.)
- Wire Rope: 80', 5/16" diam. (24m, 8mm diam.) or 100', 5/16" diam. (30m, 8mm diam.)
- Fairlead for PN 20910: Hawse
- Fairlead for PN 26502, 265022, 265032: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent Gray Powder Coat
- Nuts/Bolts: PN 39625
- Winch Dimensions: 21.04" L. x 6.3" D. x 7.6" H. (534mm L. x 160m D. x 193mm H.)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)
From the manufacturer
About Warn Industries
Headquartered in Clackamas Oregon, Warn Industries designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. In addition, the company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers around the world. The company also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are specifically designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. With customers in more than 65 countries on six continents, Warn is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Warn M8000 series winches
High Efficiency, Power and Performance
Warn Industries' 26502 M8000 vehicle recovery winch is an outstanding value for trucks, sport utility vehicles and Jeeps. Featuring a 4.8-hp series wound motor packing and a 8,000 pounds pull rating, as well as a 3-stage planetary geartrain, it provides advanced pulling power that is efficient yet quiet. Add this to its 100 feed of 5/16 wire rope with standard roller fairlead, a sliding ring gear freespooling clutch and wired remote and you have the perfect winching tool for work or play.
The Premium Series 26502 M8000 vehicle recovery winch from Warn Industries features the classic design that has been the staple of Warn's longtime best selling winch lines. The M8000 has an 8,000 pound line pull rating and is just the right size for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. Its high power 4.8-hp series wound motor is powered via 72 inches color-coated leads attaching to your vehicle's 12 volt battery, while its 3-stage planetary geartrain ensures that it is capable of getting any job done fast and quietly. The unit comes standard with 100 feet of 5/16 inches wire rope and a roller fairlead, but can also be fitted with a hawse fairlead (sold separately), and also includes an automatic brake and a handheld rubber controller with a 12 feet lead cord making for easy and safe operation in all scenarios. Additional features include a sliding ring gear freespooling clutch with stainless steel hardware and lever, a remote mount control box that allows for a variety of mounting options and a limited lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Warn proven power and performance
With 8,000 pounds of pulling power, the M800 has the power to pull you out of any situation. Don't be caught with an under powered winch. When you have to have the best, Warn has your back.
The new next-generation Warn remote control stands up to rough treatment off-road. The rubberized, ergonomic pistol-grip handle sits comfortably in the hand. It's ultra-weather/mud resistant thanks to improved sealing. Simple, intuitive operation makes for a new industry standard in winch remotes.
- Winch Dimensions: 21.04 inches L. x 6.3 inches D. x 7.6 inches H.
- (534 millimeters L. x 160 millimeters D. x 193 millimeters H).
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0 inches x 4.5 inches (254 millimeters x 114.3 millimeters).
|Power||8000 LB (3630 kg)||8000 LB (3630 kg)|
|Motor||4.8 hp series wound, 12V DC||4.8 hp series wound, 12V DC|
|Gearing||3-stage planetary||3-stage planetary|
|Brake||Automatic direct drive cone||Automatic direct drive cone|
|Wire Rope||100 feet, 5/16 inch diam. Steel cable.||100 feet, 3/8 inche diam. Synthetic Spydura Cable|
|Weight||74 lbs. (34 kgs.)||55 lbs. (25 kgs)|
|Fairlead||Roller||Full radius matte aluminum hawse|
|Remote Control||Remote switch, 12 feet (3.7 meters) lead||Remote switch, 12 feet (3.7 meters) lead|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
They didn't seem to cheap out anywhere. The wiring is all very high quality, as is the winch controller. I'll update this review after the winch sees some more use. I also plan to take it apart and see what the insides look like, but I don't expect that there will be any cheap parts.
Although now much more expensive than they used to be ($750 vs $550) if you shop around you can get the new version at the old price.
An excellent buy for Jeep owners as the winching capacity is more than sufficient for any kind of trouble you get yoruself into.