WATERFLY Chest Sling Shoulder Backpacks Bags Fashion Cute Crossbody Rope Triangle Rucksack for Hiking or Multipurpose Daypacks for Man Women Lady Girl Teens
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WATERFLY focal on outdoor rain and snow proof bag.Ultralight weight(0.45 Pound) make you easy to walk on winter.
- Strong YNS buckle,Dilated shoulder strap and Padded back of the bag is designed for autumn and winter.
- Frigostable soft Nylon is more comfortable.SBS Brand Zipper,Precise Seam and Reinforced Bartack process make it durable.
- The capacity is 10L.The 9 pouches match all your requires.The should strap have a pouch for your iPhone 6 Plus.The side mesh pouch will hold bottle(Dia=2.36 inches)
- The main pouch has a interlayer is prepared for your iPad 3/4/5/6 well.The main pouch can carry the A4 magazine well.The front pouch can hold some small items.There are a key rack,bank card pouch,wallet pouch,notebook pouch and 2 pen pouches.Organize your necessities well.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Unique Design
- Multi-Color to choose
- Water resistant nylon material
- Lightweight & portable
- Breathable mesh contact surface is comfortable for all-day wear
- The strap phone pocket is compatible with phone 7 plus
- The strap widely adjust from 44 to 50 inches.
- Multiple Compartments
- The front pouch is 7.48x9.45(LxW)inches, several inner separated small pockets are perfect for wallet, change, keys, cards and other valuables for security
- The main pocket 9.84x13.78 inches(WxH) can hold iPad 3/4/5/6 and A4 magazines
- Strap pocket is ideal for phone≤5.5”
Color: Army Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bag is surprisingly well thought-out. Inside the main body is a single pouch pocket along the back that is 7.5 inches wide. Great for stashing your guidebook (or a tablet) and keeping it separate from other items. The remainder of the main body (10 x 13 inches) is open and could easily fit a water bottle and sack lunch. Or, in my case, a large first aid kit.
The front pocket features an abundance of pockets that are incredibly handy! First there is a 4x4 inch mesh zippered pocket. Behind it is a 5x4 inch open top slip-pocket for a cell phone, bottle of bug spray or sunscreen. Behind that is a large 6 x 5.5 pocket for your largest items. To the right of the mesh pocket are two pencil pockets, large enough to hold a standard Sharpie marker. (For some reason pens and markers are so hard to find when you're at camp yet you always seem to need one!) A red key clip dangles securely in front of the pockets.
There is a small mesh cell phone pocket on the side. At first I thought it was a water bottle holder but at only 2 and a half inches wide, it was too narrow for a plastic bottle. That is fine because a bottle hanging off that side of the pack would bump against your side and rub you.
Stitched into the side body of the bag, near the mesh cell phone pocket, are two back and reflective silver gear loops. They are large enough to slip a carabiner through to attach additional lightweight objects.
On the cross body strap is a 7x3 inch zippered pouch. it's long and deep, ideal for holding anything you need frequent access to. I plan to keep a bug bite stick, a pen, chapstick and travel size essential oils in that pocket.
The back of the bag is a black padded mesh which will help keep your own back and shoulders from becoming chaffed and overheated. The pack strap can be disconnected and clipped to a second attachment point on the other side so it becomes a left-handed cross body bag if desired. The body strap can be adjusted, extending to accommodate an estimated 250 pound frame.
The material: I opted for the blue bag, which is a gorgeous vibrant aqua. The material is a rip-stop kind of weave and seems to be water resistant. This is perfect because I need a bag that I can spot across the mess hall that will easily shed glitter from crafts and splatters from food fights, all in the same day's work.
I'm incredibly pleased with this bag! I was fortunate to be able to buy it at a slight discount (not free) to test out. It is well sewn and feels rugged; surprisingly so for the price. I've had many bags (I typically carry an REI Flash 18) so i know good quality and I know what will hold up under real-life outdoor abuse. I hope my measurements and pictures help you make the best bag purchase for your adventures!