- Save 5% off when you purchase ANY 2 items from Chill Gorilla. Enter code CHILL005 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code CHILL005 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CHILL GORILLA 10' HAMMOCK WATERPROOF RAIN FLY TENT TARP 170" CENTERLINE. Lightweight RIPSTOP NYLON & Not Cheap Polyester. Stakes Included. Survival Gear Backpacking Camping ENO Accessory
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ WATERPROOF RIPSTOP NYLON FABRIC CHARACTERISTICS: Lightweight, durable, tear & puncture resistant. Ideal for rain flies because it will not fail under stress.
- ✔ Imported by Chill Gorilla, Proud to be a US-Based company with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating! Every product comes with OUR HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY!
- SUPER-FLY IS OUR MOST VERSATILE RAIN FLY. 2 CENTERLINES, 9 TIE DOWNS. INCLUDES STAKES, ROPES AND TENSIONERS! Truly waterproof in a torrential downpour! 170" long diagonal centerline keeps you dry (Bear Butt centerline only 142")! Easily covers doublenest hammock. SQUARE DESIGN = MORE COVERAGE & SETUP OPTIONS THAN DIAMOND FLYS. Ours can be angled out to provide a large square covered area for cooking or relaxing or staked near the ground on both sides like a tent. GET YOURS TODAY!
- UNBELIEVABLE WATER SHEDDING WITH TRUE ALL WEATHER PROTECTION. Polyurethane-treated ripstop nylon offers long-lasting protection, instant shade, and is perfect for sudden downpours or building a water-front basecamp or shelter. Square shape with 9 guy points gives you the ultimate rain fly with a LONG 170" CENTERLINE and can be pitched in multiple configurations. Keep in your pack, car, truck, motorcycle, boat, and ATV so you are always ready. HURRY, Click the ADD TO CART Button Now!
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE, VERSATILE, INDESTRUCTIBLY BUILT & BACKPACKER APPROVED. With 9 tie down loops AND grommets for multiple anchoring points our hammock tarp is ideal for hiking, camping, backpacking, cycling, boating, sporting events, festivals and travelling. Sets up in minutes. Comes with a rain proof gear sack, making it convenient to take on trips or store when not in use. Chill Gorilla gear is practical, reliable, lightweight and durable. DON'T WAIT, GET YOURS TODAY!
- CHILL GORILLA CRUSHES THE COMPETITION ESPECIALLY SMALL DIAMOND TARPS (Diamonds offer poor coverage & little protection from rain & have only 1 configuration) Compare our all weather rain fly to Bear Butt (it's a diamond), Kelty, Outad, Oak Creek, Eagles Nest Outfitters, Triwonder, Vigor, Golden, Free Soldier, Himal YuEdge, Ultimate Survival Technologies, ENO, W-UpBird, Hennessy, Yukon, Grand Trunk, Hang Tight, Kammok, Eureka. BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY! ADD TO CART Button Now!
- HASSLE FREE WARRANTY: This product is covered by Chill Gorilla's Hassle Free Warranty which you can register for on our website. Our customer service team is here for you and happy to help answer ANY questions you may have in less than 24 hours. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/2f1wPOB
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
🔵 Chill Gorilla, a US-Based company. 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating
BEAT THE RAIN!
Do you need sound, foul-weather protection? Chill Gorilla's SUPER-FLY sets up fast, packs light, and keeps you dry.
NEW AND IMPROVED WEATHERPROOFING WITH NO ODOR
BETTER THAN COMPETITORS
EVOLUTION - Square shape provides LONG 170" centerline | 100 SF of protection
DESIGN – Quick easy setup. Reinforced corners. 9 anchor points.
PRECISION MANUFACTURING ensures dependable gear
PRICE – An eagle breaks the bank and gives you less
QUALITY – We'll take on any competitor in a side by side comparison - Bear Butt, Vigor, Ultimate Survival Technologies, Kelty, W-UpBird, Triwonder, Krazy Outdoors, ENO, Hennessy, Rolling Fox, MaxiCamp, Eagles Nest Outfitters
Camping Rain Shelter | Shade | Wind Break
Backpack Tent Tarp
Hammock Rain Fly
RAIN FLY PACKAGE (INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED)
1 X RAIN FLY - Chill Gorilla BASE Fly with 170" Centerline and Reinforced Corners.
6 X 3 Meter Guy Lines
6 X Guy Rope Tensioners
4 X Aluminum 6" Tent Stakes
9 X Tie Down Points
1 X SMALL STUFF SACK (guy lines, tensioners, and stakes)
1 X STUFF SACK for easy storage and organization. 12 x 4 x 3"
MATERIAL: Polyurethane-treated ripstop nylon
REINFORCED CORNERS with 9 tie downs
RAIN FLY WEIGHT: 1.4 lbs.
LENGTH: 10' WIDTH: 10'
✅ HASSLE FREE BUYING. We stand behind every product in the amazon.com/shops/venjoin store. If you have any issues, contact us to receive personal care to resolve your concerns.
🔴 WARNING: As a fast growing Start Up Company it can be hard to keep our inventory in stock as we develop good capital flow. If you see it available, BUY NOW!
Color: OD Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING: Using our rain fly / tent tarp may be extremely relaxing and enjoyable. Always check with a doctor before undertaking any prolonged exercise or activity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.) Packs smaller than ENOs Pro Fly
2.) Value - Cost less than ENO and about the same as other top brands such as Bear Butt
3.) Includes EVERYTHING needed for setup!! Who hates having to buy stakes after already buying the fly itself?? (I am looking at you ENO!!!! Your flies cost a lot, toss some free stakes in!!) Thanks Chill Gorilla for tossing those free stakes in!
4.) Setup as a Diamond or a Square - Square works GREAT over picnic tables, covering gear, and tons of other uses.. Diamond shape is a classic for hammocks and WORKS GREAT for covering a hammock.. Keep in mind, most tarps are designed to only be setup one way. With the design of the tie downs on this fly, it can be setup MULTIPLE WAYS making it much more versital than the ENO Pro Fly or even the Bear Butt Fly.. I am not saying those tarps aren't good (I own both and enjoy both) but this Chill Gorilla Fly being more versatile is GREAT
5.) Very Waterproof - As with all my gear I test it before REAL USE!! Today was a rainy day so I used this to cover my bikes on my patio.. Just to test it and see how well it performed while I was at work.. I can say, this is 100 % waterproof and it was still raining when I got home but my bikes stayed 100% dry!!
6.) Lightweight - Its not as light as my ENO PRO FLY SIL, but that fly also cost over $100.. BUT it is MUCH Lighter than my basic Pro Fly ($80 from ENO) and about the same as my Bear Butt Fly.. Basically, this is VERY backpacker friendly, especially if you are a backpacker on a budget such as myself.
7.) Versatile - Like I said earlier, being designed to setup in either a square shape or diamond shape makes this one of the most versatile tarps on the market.. Take it out for a picnic, store it in your car for emergencies, take it to a festival, use it as a shelter for a dump camp, use it to cover wood with, as you can see the list goes on and on.. This isn't just for hammocks!!
8.) While I am sure Chill Gorilla would love for you to buy their hammock (I would to, their hammocks rock) this fly will still work with all other brands such as ENO, Bear Butt, and Kammok.. I tested it with all and it fit all FINE!!
Overall: I highly recommend this fly!! ITS GREAT and works VERY WELL
I received a message today stating that the cost of my tarp had been reimbersed! I did not expect this. Thank you so much chill gorilla. I want to say that a company that goes above and beyond will always get my business. I believe that a company that does the right thing when things goes wrong is more valuable than a company that never has to overcome issues. I WILL be purchasing more products from them in the near future knowing that they will take care of me no matter how small an issue. Thanks so much. A new loyal customer, jeremy
The good: The overall design of the tarp is exactly was I was looking for. It's a little heavy and a little bulky, those are two trade-offs I was willing to make considering the price and versatility. I wanted something that I could use for my hammock that could also double as a lean-to in the event I had to ground camp. This seems to fit the bill.
The bad: the grommets are extremely soft, like aluminum soda can soft. With a minor load they buckled, warped and pulled loose. I use a simple method of running a ridgeline the inserting a small loop of rope through the grommet with a stick theough the loop to secure. As soon as I put a little tension on the line, the grommets folded in half! Thankfully this was during a backyard test.
The repair: I used a brass grommet kit from Lowe's (≈$7) and some steel washer for extra reinforcement. Should be sufficient, but is really disappointing that I needed it within minutes on a brand new tarp.
The undecided: I was hoping this would be the only tarp I needed. I like the design well enough that it's still going with me, but I'll have a backup in case the repair doesn't work as well as I hope, or if the stitching/waterproofing is the same grade as the grommets.
Only reason I took a star away (would be 1/2 a star if possible) is due to the stitching shown in the last picture. It is extra stitching on 2 opposite diagonal corners and isn't a huge deal. I'll fix it with something rather than sending it in.