WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single Leg Power Meter
|Price:||$259.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Choose between the choose between the POWERBEAT Single (single-sided), Dual (dual-sided) or 2-Pack (two full Dual Units)
- lightweight and easy to install; the mechanical sensor and its processing comp unit weigh less than 21 grams when attached to the crank arm – about the weight of a large bite of an apple while the POWERBEAT has all the necessary tools included in the box, with the exception of the Allen key or wrench necessary for removing the pedals
- No need for factory calibration or service centers - everything from installation to calibration and firmware updates is done through the user-friendly app
- Durable enough to sustain dust and harsh weather conditions; it even has a built-in temperature compensation mechanism, so the power figures remain consistent regardless of the weather
- POWERBEAT sports the industry's first ecological battery - comes equipped with a charger and the battery lasts about 60 hours
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single/Dual/2-Pack Power Meter. No matter your lifestyle or training habits, WATTEAM has you covered with its latest POWERBEAT lineup. Choose between the POWERBEAT Single, Dual or 2-Pack. Leveraging the same proven technology, POWERBEAT Single is the most affordable single-leg power meter on the market. Benefit from improved accuracy during your training sessions, so you can make sure you're getting the most exact data available. For cyclists who prefer a dual-sided power meter, look no further than the POWERBEAT Dual. The Dual is the first WATTEAM power meter that provides direct power measurements, torque efficiency, pedal smoothness and cadence for both legs, while still providing individual leg balance. Got more than one bike? No problem. Based on the theory that a cyclist should own N+1 bikes (N being the number of bikes you already own), the POWERBEAT 2-Pack is the perfect choice for your second bike. The 2-Pack comes equipped with two boxes of the POWERBEAT Dual, four sensors and four Comp Units. The POWERBEAT is compatible with the following cranks: Shimano: Dura Ace 9150 / 9100 / 9070 / 9000 / 7970 / 7950 / 7900 Ultegra R8070 / R8050 / R8000 / 6870 / 6800 105 5850 / 5800 Cannondale: Hollowgram Si / SiSL / SiSL2 Campagnolo: Potenza 11.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can you get easier power meters to install, Yes but you pay 3 times what you do for these... I give these and 8 out of 10.... But worth every penny and will buy again...
Oh and I don't write reviews but, the hate was so strong.....