WAYFARER SUPPLY Toiletry Bag: Pack-it-flat Travel Organizer Fits Full Sized Travel Accessories, Black
|Price:||$15.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (38%)|
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY Hang our toiletry bags from the durable swiveling hook -or- sit it flat on a countertop. Ample space to fill it up -or- collapse it to save space and pack it flat in luggage.
- MAKES ORGANIZING EASY Our medium-size hanging toiletry travel bag is 9” wide x 8.5” tall x 4” deep. The main compartment features 4 elastic edged pouches to keep items upright and 3 mesh pockets to easily organize and see all your items. There is also 1 zippered pocket on the outside back to store private or less-needed items. It’s compact, but you’ll be surprised by how much this toiletries travel bag holds.
- SUPER FUNCTIONAL *Sturdy construction so items will not fall out of the main compartment even when the mens toiletry bag is full and hanging. *No more digging around and no more items falling out of poorly designed side pockets. *Many pockets and pouches so all your shaving, cosmetics and travel accessories are in view and easily accessible. *Swiveling hook ensures access from any angle. *Removable reinforced bottom board helps bag sit flat on a counter. *Fits full-size bottles of shampoo, etc.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS PVC-coated, 900D polyester outside, lined inside mean you’re getting durable toiletry bags for women or men that will help keep most spills contained. This water resistant travel organizer dries quickly and easily wipes clean. Metal zipper handles will not crack or break like plastic. Nylon pulls for easy opening and closing.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE If for any reason you are not happy with our toiletries bag, send it back to us for a full refund. What are you waiting for? Click ADD TO CART!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One Memorial Day weekend while packing my bags, I started tossing all my toiletries into a travel bag that had just 1 compartment. It had 1 zipper down the middle of the bag, making it difficult to see my items after they were inside. I quickly filled that toiletry bag and then started tossing my other toiletries into my overnight bag. After all my stuff was packed, I realized I had no idea where anything was and what I had even thrown in.
At that moment, I knew there had to be a better way! That's when I created Wayfarer Supply Hanging Toiletry Bags for Women and Men!
Wayfarer Supply Toiletry Bags
Some of the key highlights of our hanging toiletry bag are:
- Fits most full-size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Sits flat on a counter or can be hung
- Hook swivels for easy access
- Folds down to save space when not full
- It’s easy to organize and see all your toiletries
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
Wayfarer Supply Toiletry Bags with Jewelry Holder
The summer after we had launched the bag, we were traveling and I, of course, was using one of our new bags. I always travel with a few pieces of jewelry, and I had put one of my necklaces in a mesh jewelry pouch. It ended up a tangled mess. As soon as we returned home, I got to work on a jewelry compartment for the bag. I used the same overall shape and size of our original bag and designed an all in one toiletry bag/jewelry organizer.
Our jewelry holder unzips on the back side of our bag. Your jewelry and other items are easy to see and store for travel. The jewelry section contains:
- 3 zippered plastic pockets to store earings, bracelets, and other items
- 8 snaps to keep necklaces secure and free from tangles
- A velcro strip to further keep items in place
- Extra padding in the back panel to protect jewelry and other items
Convenience and Efficiency while you travel
Our toiletry bag can either sit flat on a counter or hang from their metal swivel hook and. Each bag has a removable plastic board that helps the bag sit upright. The board can be removed, allowing the bag to collapse and take up less space in your luggage.
All of our bags contain:
- 3 zippered mesh pockets to store smaller items
- 4 mesh pouches in the main compartment with elastic edging to keep items from shifting while in transit
- A heavy duty swiveling hook that ensures easy access from any angle. The hook tucks behind the top pocket when it is not in use
- A study carrying handle
Our toiletry bags are made of sturdy materials that dry quickly and easily wipe clean.
Wayfarer Hanging Toiletry Bags. High Quality Travel Gear at Fair Prices
- 8.5 inches tall
- 9 inches wide
- 4 inches deep
- 900D polyester outside and lined inside
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Below one can read the pros and cons of the Wayfarer toiletry bag and also a brief comparison between my not so old Amazon Basics toiletry bag and my new Wayfarer toiletry bag.
WAYFARER TOILETRY BAG
1. The bag is well designed with a soft fabric, and external waterproof and internal zippers that open and close easily.
3. The large main compartment suits my needs; a 19.20 cms tall moisturiser bottle fits well within, without an impediment in closing the bag. The four elastic edged mesh pockets are adequately sized to allow easy ingress and egress of items.
4. There is a pouch, deep till the bottom of the top zippered pocket, to tuck in the swivel hook and can be used to store small items. The previous model did not have the pouch, but a velcro provision to keep the hook flap from flopping around.
5. My almost full Wayfarer toiletry bag fits easily in my Kelty Redwing 50L and Pacsafe Vibe 30L backpacks; thanks to the soft fabric and it not being bulky.
1. The pouch to tuck away the swivel hook has a small opening, making it a wee bit difficult for a person with a big hand to remove what is put in.
2. The swivel hook flap is long and the stitching joining it to the main body doesn't look sturdy.
3. The name tag could have been better, considering the bag looks good.
COMPARISON BETWEEN THE AMAZON BASICS AND WAYFARER TOILETRY BAGS
1. Fabric of the Amazon Basics toiletry bag looks better and long lasting; unfortunately, the thick fabric and the two external side zippered pockets make the bag bulky.
2. The Wayfarer toiletry bag is soft, can be folded flat, is well sized, has a practical height ~ a 19.20 cms tall bottle fits in easily and is not bulky.
3. Name tag of the Amazon Basics toiletry bag is better than that of the Wayfarer toiletry bag.
4. The two side pockets on the Amazon Basics toiletry bag open all the way down, causing items to tilt and fall out.
5. The swivel hook of the Wayfarer toiletry bag is a big plus when compared to the non swivel hook of the Amazon Basics toiletry bag. The swivel hook flap of the Wayfarer toiletry bag could be shorter.
6. The Wayfarer toiletry bag has three zippered pockets and a slip in pouch inside and a zippered pocket outside. The Amazon Basics toiletry bag has only two zippered pockets and a deep, wide and accesible slip-in pouch inside; it doesn't have a zippered pocket outside.
Photographs of both the Amazon Basics toiletry bag (on the left in the photographs where there are two bags side by side) and the Wayfarer toiletry bag will help potential buyers to know the difference between the two.
I have switched to using the Wayfarer toiletry bag and will be purchasing more for the rest of the family; the Amazon Basics toiletry bag been given away.
14.6.2018 - A head's up: I purchased the bag on 19.5.18 at $ 12.99. Somewhere in June, the price increased to $ 13.99; now it's $ 14.99.
19.7.2018: Keep a watch on the elastic band of the inner mesh pouches; it looks like the bands loose their elasticity if something like a bottle is kept permanently within the pouch.
17.12.18: Thank you for the 67 helpful votes! This product is currently being used in India.
1.2.2019: Thank you to the one hundred who found my review helpful.
6.6.2019: One year on and the bag is in great condition and as helpful as from day one. I've noticed the 225 helpful votes and I'm glad that my review has helped so many; thank you for acknowledging thus.
07.06.2020: Two years on and no complains. Thank you, to the 482, who found my review helpful.
Upon receiving this toiletry kit, I took it out, tried to unzip the main pouch and was a bit concerned because the zipper seemed sticky and tough to maneuver. I wrestled with it some more and debated whether I should return it. But I was leaving for a trip the next morning and I had thrown out my old bag, so my hands were tied and I resigned myself to sucking it up. I filled it with my stuff. Everything fit easily, and it was organized nicely in all the pockets and pouches. While I was away, I had no issue since I just hung it on a hook and I could easily access what I needed. By the way, the inside pouch zippers work perfectly. I got home, unpacked my stuff and didn't even remember there was an issue with the zipper. Overall, I'm really happy with this product. Be warned that the zipper is a little sticky in the beginning, but after some use it works well. The bag is really sturdy and it has may features I love.
Top international reviews
For vacations by plane or train, I think the bag might be a little large and heavy. For those trips, several smaller bags might be better.
I also note I bought this bag for ~$23 CND and it is now ~$44. I don't I would buy this bag for $44. There are options in the $25 range that are equivalent.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.