|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.51 x 1.57 x 0.98 inches|
|Item model number||LYSB00W5PCTPW-SPRTSEQIP|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Luminous Flux||300 Lumen|
WAYLLSHINE Scalable Red LED 3 Mode Long Range Red Beam Red Light Flashlight, Red Flashlight Red LED Flashlight Torch with Red Light For Night Outdoor Work, Reading-Red House
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Human's eyes are most sensitive to the Red range of light, but animals are not spooked by a Red LED flashlight, so this red light is very helpful to find the animals in the dark, like hogs, coyotes, fox...are less sensitive to the Red light, so you can find them without disturbing them.
- Red LED bulb, Max output 200 lumens, 3 switch modes: High/Low/Strobe
- Zoomable scalable Red LED for more than 150 yard light beam, long range
- This Red night flashlight is also specially designed for observers, night observation is effective but hard to find the target, if you use the white light, animals will hide from you, you are not able to watch their natural behavior at night, so, this night light flashlight is very helpful to find the animals in the dark, help you watch turtle, snakes, and the reptiles..
- Battery Configuration: 1x 14500 battery,or 1x AA battery (battery is not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
<1>Human's eyes are most sensitive to the Red range of light, but animals are not spooked by a Red LED flashlight, so this red light is very helpful to find the animals in the dark, like hogs, coyotes, fox...are less sensitive to the Red light, so you can find them without disturbing them.
<2>The Red light can be used for sending signal, for asking help. we also design Strobe mode for this flashlight
<3>Pleaase check the pictures at the details page, Zoomable scalable LED for more than 150 yard long range light beam
Emitter Type: High Power Red LED Light
Light Beam Color: Red
Output Luminous: Flux 200 lumens
Lighting Distance: 150 yard
LED Number: 1
Modes: 3, High, Low, Strobe
Service Life: 10,0000 hours
Battery Configuration: 1x14500 battery,or 1xAA battery (battery is not included)
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
Body Color: Red
Reflector Material: Aluminum Alloy
1 X Flashlight
1 X User Manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This flashlight looks like it has all the makings of a good, sturdy red flashlight but it actually doesn't. Buyer beware.
I have a salt water reef aquarium and needed a small red flashlight so that I could spy on the fish and other critters at night without freaking them out. I really didn't want to spend too much on this item: I just wanted a functional red flashlight.
I've tried 2 other red flashlights before this one:
1. The first one had 7 red LEDs...then 2 stopped working..then another 2... until I had 1 lone red LED. I sent that one back. Thanks Amazon for your great return policy
2. The second one wasn't really a red flashlight at all . Instead, it was a normal flashlight with a red cap over the lens. The fish were NOT fooled
This Wayllshine has worked great with no issues at all. The price was right and delivery was right to schedule and the fish barely pay attention to the light.
The only caveat is that every third time you turn it on, the flashlight goes into a disco-type flashing mode. I'm pretty sure that this is an intentional but so-not-needed feature
I have not yet tested the burn time with a full battery but after a two-hour hike with white 1.2V 1900 mah battery, the light had not dimmed at all.
About the color, the lens is clear and the color is made by the LED itself. I don't know the wavelength but the color is very saturated and seems to be the best shade of red for my purpose, I think they hit the color dead-on.
As for build quality. It is better then one would expect for a $9 flashlight
This is NOT the light you want if you want to see 50 yards in the distance at night. but is perfect if you want to avoid stepping in hoes or tripping over rocks while retaining to the ability to see the un-lit surrounding
However, 150 yards is a stretch, by quite a bit. Expect more like 150 FEET. Calling the light "tactical" is also more novelty than actual real-world use. Pretty sure it was added to the title to get more clicks.
Nonetheless, it works great for my purposes.
The version I received has 3 settings, as advertised. Full/Half/Strobe. The strobe seems useless to me and is more annoying to click through than practical. Seems it only adds to the stress on the power button; hopefully manufacturer will drop this useless feature in the future.
The zoom is a nice feature that allows you to cast a circle about 6-7 feet wide at 6 feet, or focus to a square of about 6x6" at 6'.
Works well with a rechargeable NiMH AA battery.