|Item Weight||2.22 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.76 x 3.74 x 1.38 inches|
|Item model number||LYSB0136RV4YY-SPRTSEQIP|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Luminous Flux||200 Lumen|
WAYLLSHINE Scalable Red LED 3 Mode Long Range Red Beam Red Light Flashlight, Red LED Flashlight Red Flashlight Torch with Red Light Red Led For Night Detecting-Black House
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Human's eyes are most sensitive to the Red range of light, but animals are not spooked by a Red LED flashlight, so this red light is very helpful to find the animals in the dark, like hogs, coyotes, fox...are less sensitive to the Red light, so you can find them without disturbing them.
- Red LED bulb, Max output 200 lumens, 3 switch modes: High/Low/Strobe
- Zoomable scalable LED for more than 150 yard light beam, long range
- This Red night flashlight is also specially designed for observers, night observation is effective but hard to find the target, if you use the white light, animals will hide from you, you are not able to watch their natural behavior at night, so, this night light flashlight is very helpful to find the animals in the dark, help you watch turtle, snakes, and the reptiles..
- Battery Configuration: 1x 14500 battery,or 1x AA battery (battery is not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
<1>Human's eyes are most sensitive to the Red range of light, but animals are not spooked by a Red LED flashlight, so this red light is very helpful to find the animals in the dark, like hogs, coyotes, fox...are less sensitive to the Red light, so you can find them without disturbing them.
<2>The Red light can be used for sending signal, for asking help. we also design Strobe mode for this flashlight
<3>Pleaase check the pictures at the details page, Zoomable scalable LED for more than 150 yard long range light beam
Emitter Type: Red LED
Light Beam Color: Red
Output Luminous: Flux 200 lumens
Lighting Distance: 150 yard
LED Number: 1
Modes: 3, High, Low, Strobe
Service Life: 10,0000 hours
Battery Configuration: 1x14500 battery,or 1xAA battery (battery is not included)
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
Body Color: Black
Reflector Material: Aluminum Alloy
1 X Flashlight
1 X User Manual
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the standard silver colored flashlight's zoom function works fine. it doesn't feel too loose or too tight. the body of the flashlight is sturdy and seems like pretty tough metal. the red LED is the same way, and with how much abuse it received so far, from being thrown around and dropped as many times as it did (even on concrete and asphalt), it still seems like it works just as good as the day i got that one. i expect this one to be no different. one plus this has over the red version, is that this one doesn't have a strobe affect, while the red one would sometimes have a strobe affect that was kinda pointless in my opinion, but easy to look past, even with it's mild sensitivity to switch between "modes", (of which i don't even know if it was intentional or not.).
the only thing about this flashlight i would say that i don't care for, is the seemingly pointless reticle that appears when you have it the most zoomed in/focused. it's not horrible or anything, it just seems pointless to me, but maybe there was a good reason for it. i personally would have preferred it to just be plain, or at least have fewer lines, but it's not distracting or annoying in any way.
overall, its a decent flashlight.
My chief and only complaint is that there is one button for 3 options that it cycles through: High, low, and a flashing setting. The flash setting can catch you off guard and get you some stares, but once you get into a groove of knowing when the flash is coming you'll be fine.
Really, getting rid of the flash setting would be the best bet for this product in the future.
The red light was perfect. We could see the animals in their nocturnal state without disturbing them. They were definitely a big hit! I HIGHLY recommend buying them.
Now my niece uses it to play with her cat!