|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 3.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||WC121|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
WC121 Wired Intercom System Gate Entry for Home/office Doorbell interphone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Baby, kids, senior monitor
- Ideal for door answering : Door bell + door guard.............
- Let you monitor another room with confidence : With TALK back feature
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Installation required (for cable wire to connect between stations)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Battery-Powered for conversation in Home, Office, Nursery, Shop, Counters and Boat
- For door answering : Door bell + door guard
* Check out who is outside before open the door
* Monitor outside door area
- Monitor another room with confidence : With TALK back feature
* Talk back to comfort your baby, or communicate with sick children or senior
- Remote Unit (Outside unit with CALL button) can signal Master Unit (Inside unit) even when system is OFF (Stand by mode), turn ON Master Unit to answer.
- Installation REQUIRED for the supplied 60 feet cable wire (included 12 pieces of staple fasteners) connecting the Master and Remote station. This is hard wired system, for operation/communication between 2 stations.
NOTE: This is not wireless system. Required cable wire installation to connect 2 station units.
- Includes 60 feet inter-connected cable with 3.5 mm plug, just plug-in each station and you're ready to talk
- 3.5 mm jack (for the cable wire) on both units
- Front control rotary power ON/OFF volume switch on Master Unit. (This unit has to be turned on and off for operation)
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Power requirement : DC 6 volt., 4 x AAA battery (not included)
- AC adapter not included
- Unit size : Approx. 3.40 x 4.13 x 1.50 inches (85 x 105 x 38 mm)
- Not waterproof, indoor use only.
What’s in the white box (bulk pack) :
* Master Unit x 1
* Remote Unit x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
* 60-feet wire x 1
* Staple fasteners x 1
Top customer reviews
4x AAA battieries go into the master side of the two intercoms. The master side can be used to turn off/on the system. With the system off the Non-master side can only send a squak to the master speaker by using the talk button. With the system on, the master side can hear everything in the non-master room no matter if the talk button is pushed down or not. Also, with the unit on, the non-master unit CANNOT hear anything from the master side unless the button is pushed down.
Like i said, it is a hard wired baby monitor that allows you to talk back if you want.
I just received an Email saying that they will send our return to their Accounting dept. right a way when they receive it and issue the refund. THAT IS WHAT I CALL SERVICE!