- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 10 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only ship to the contiguous 48 states in the U.S. minus California.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001E67A2K
- Item model number: 10016
- Average Customer Review: 128 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,158 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
WD-40 Multi-Use Product - Multi-Purpose Lubricant Aerosol Spray - Industrial Size 16 oz. (1 Pack)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-USE AEROSOL SPRAY. With a traditional spray nozzle, this unique lubricant comes in an industrial 16 oz. size. Offering easy to use application, this multi-purpose lubricant helps protect your tools as you tackle big jobs, so you’re ready for anything
- ONE FORMULA. FIVE FUNCTIONS. WD-40 Multi-Use Product offers one formula with five functions. It lubricates, penetrates, protects, removes, and displaces moisture. WD-40 Multi-Use Product doesn’t use silicone, kerosene, water, graphite, or chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- THOUSANDS OF USES. This lubricating spray can be used on alloy wheels, engines, hedge trimmers, hinges, bikes, and all the nuts and bolts you throw its way. With long lasting performance and protection, it will get the job done
- BE READY FOR ANYTHING. This multi-purpose lubricant is truly a “toolkit in a can”. Harness the power of WD-40 as you get every job done with ease. This formula has been around for over 60 years and has over 2,000 different uses
- SAFE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING. WD-40 Multi-Use Product is safe on rubber, metal, wood, and most plastics (avoid use on polycarbonate and clear polystyrene plastic). Use it on your bike to prevent rust or prevent mud from sticking, or on sports equipment like golf clubs and metal baseball bats
|Fabric Type||Not Applicable - Not sure why I can't select &quot;No&quot; for this option...|
|Item Diameter||3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|National Stock Number||8030-01-439-0681|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Hazardous Material Type||unknown|
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
WD-40 Multi-Use Product: The Can With Thousand Uses
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. It even removes grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
One Formula. Five Functions.
Drives Out Moisture
Because WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Frees Sticky Mechanisms
WD-40 Multi-Use Product loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product gets under grease, grime, and gunk. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product Industrial Products
WD-40 Multi-Use Product Trigger Pro
WD-40 Multi-Use Product Trigger Pro has the same great WD-40 Multi-Use Product formula, now in a non-aerosol can. The Trigger is designed to allow you to control the spray by delivering product quickly and efficiently over large areas as well as just the right amount needed for smaller more precise jobs.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product Industrial Size
The WD-40 Multi-Use Product 16 oz Industrial Can is the same great WD-40 Multi-Use Product formula that has been helping users get the job done for over 60 years. The unique can size is sold in the industrial channel and does not have a Smart Straw. Use it on industrial applications such as lubricating industrial equipment and protecting metal from rust and corrosion.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product 1 Gallon
WD-40 Multi-Use Product is great when it comes to removing grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces. You can use the 1 gallon to soak your tools to get the most out of the product. We also offer a refillable empty spray applicator to help with all your heavy duty needs.
In 1953, in a small lab in San Diego, California, the fledgling Rocket Chemical Company and its staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry. That’s how WD-40 was born. Over 60 years later, they’re still solving problems and making things work smoothly.
HOW TO USE
Explore solutions with the WD-40 Industrial Size 16 oz. Multi-Use Lubricant. The oversized 16 oz. can has a traditional wide spray nozzle, and can tackle all of your biggest jobs. It’s easy to use as it stops squeaks, removes & protects, loosens rusted parts, frees sticky mechanisms, and drives out moisture.
Follow these simple steps.
1. Shake can well
2. Point nozzle away from you
3. Saturate area, let soak for several minutes
4. For best rust protection, do not wipe off
THOUSANDS OF USES
Fun Fact: Police officers once used WD-40 to remove a naked burglar trapped in an air conditioning vent. It truly is one can, with thousands of uses. From tool kits, to police stations, WD-40 Multi-Use simply makes your life easier. It displaces moisture in electrical systems, has anti-corrosion properties, loosens rust-to-metal bonds, frees stuck or frozen bits, removes goop or grime, and lubricates moving parts. There are no limitations.
WD-40 is dedicated to the environment every step of the way. They not only comply to environment protection laws, regulations, and reporting on the state, federal, and international levels, but they also are fully committed to regional compliance. Further, aerosol product cans contain no chlorofluorocarbons and are 100% recyclable. From start to finish, these products are made with the cleanest ingredients, as WD-40 strives to be good environmental citizens.
Number of Items: 1
Top Customer Reviews
• My most common use for WD-40 is as adhesive remover. It works quicker than goo-gone and doesn't leave chemical odors like goo-gone and others do. For tough stickers where you don't want to scratch the product but want the sticker and adhesive gone, like with my refurbished Xbox One or my stainless steel whisk that I didn't want to scratch up with steel wool, simply scrape off what you can of the paper sticker with a food scraper (what you use while scraping food off your dishes) and then spray anything left with a nice heavy coat of WD-40. Let it sit for a few minutes to an hour. Use a soap and a sponge under hot water to rinse off the residue and most if not all of the adhesive should be gone. Any that's left will be gone after a second coat of WD-40. You can also use your fingers to rub the WD-40 into the adhesive and cause it to work faster. This is also a saving grace if you get super glue or that foam spray on your fingers. Spray and rub, wash, then repeat if necessary.
• WD-40 is also great at killing and repelling insects, including roaches and ants. When I had a small ant problem, I sprayed the WD-40 along the cracks where they were coming in, then vacuumed up all the dead and alive ants, and disposed of them down the kitchen sink with water.
• Finally, I've used it to easily get gum out of hair. Spray it and it stops sticking to your hair so it comes right out. Supposedly, you can also use it on your car windows in lieu of Rain-X to water and snow proof your windows, as well as to waterproof your shoes (and give leather a healthy shine), remove stains from carpet and your fridge, and remove oil stains from your garage or driveway concrete.
INGREDIENTS: Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, Petroleum Base Oil, LVP Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, Carbon Dioxide, and Non-Hazardous Ingredients - whatever those might be.
By the way, this is a BIG container of WD-40. I'll just have to find more things to spray.
WD-40 cleans, lubricates, and protects against corrosion and among many other uses you can:
*Use it on bikes and tools.
*Use it to lubricate locks, hinges, & all moving parts.
*Use it to loosen and penetrate rusted or stuck bolts and plumbing joints.
*Use it to remove grease, gum, rubber cement, and dirt
& MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:
*Use it to remove scuff marks on flooring.
WD-40 was developed in 1953 by Norm Larsen, founder of the Rocket Chemical Company, in San Diego, California. WD-40, shortened from "Water Displacement, 40th formula," was originally designed to repel water and prevent corrosion but was later found to have many household uses.
INGREDIENTS: Aliphatic Hydrocarbon (40-50%), Petroleum Base Oil (25%), LVP Aliphatic Hydrocarbon (12-18%), Carbon Dioxide (2-3%), Non-Hazardous Ingredients (10%)
WD-40 is manufactured by WD-40 in San Diego, CA, USA
* WD-40 cleans dirt, grime and dust
* Displaces moisture and can quickly dries out electrical systems
* Penetrates and loosens rust to metal bonds and helps to free stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
* Lubricates moving parts
* Protects against corrosion
I have several cans in my garage and I couldn't work on a car or lawn mower without it. If you work on your own equipment or machinery you can't do it without this stuff!