Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
WD-40 110057 Multi-Use Product Spray with Smart Straw, 8 oz. (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$8.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-purpose lubricant reduces friction, displaces moisture, removes grease and grime, and protects metal from rust and corrosion
- Petroleum-based formula can be used on most materials, excluding polycarbonate and clear polystyrene
- 8-oz. aerosol canister is sized for portability
- Permanently attached, hinged straw offers the option of a precision stream or fan-shaped spray
- Corrosion protection continues even after the lubricant has dried
- Cleans grease, grime and dirt
- Removes adhesives, bugs, tar and more
|Material Type||18/10 Steel|
|UPC||079567110057 , 079567100287 , 079567100089 , 818794012150|
|EAN||0079567100089 , 0079567100287 , 0079567110057 , 7262318305878 , 0818794012150|
|Import Designation||Made in USA|
|Is Assembly Required||N|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||3 inches|
|Overall Height||6.75 inches|
|Overall Length||2.63 inches|
|Overall Width||2.63 inches|
|Power Source Type||air-powered|
|Style Name||WD-40 8 OZ|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Specification for this product family
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 8 ounces | Unit Count: 1
From the Manufacturer
WD-40 MultiI-Use Product: The Can With Thousands Of Uses
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. It even removes grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
One Formula. Five Functions.
Drives Out Moisture
Because WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Frees Sticky Mechanisms
WD-40 Multi-Use Product loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product gets under grease, grime, and gunk. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
WD-40 Smart Straw Sprays 2 Ways
Problem Solved. Job Done Right.
Straw down for a wide spray.
Straw up for a precise stream.
WD-40 Smart Straw
Now you can use WD-40 to protect and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items – without ever losing the straw again! The Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action.
Discover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Never Lose the Straw Again.
Top Customer Reviews
WD-40 has also worked on those fearsome rusted nuts on your wheel when you have to change tires, plus assorted other impossible tasks. It simply sprays the rust away. I read recently where it even removes the spray paint from cars without damaging the paint underneath. This is one of those products your home should not be without.
Here's what else it's good for:
* Protects silver from tarnishing
* Removes road tar and grime from cars
* Cleans and lubricates guitar strings
* Keeps flies off cows (Very important)
* Gives floors that "just waxed" sheen without making it slippery
* Loosens stubborn zippers or interlocking slide fasteners
* Restores and cleans chalkboards (Do teachers still have'em)?Read more ›
Most people use WD-40 on metal, but it is useful and safe to use on other surfaces, too, like wood, plastic, and rubber. It won't harm the paint, so you can safely apply it to many surfaces in order to clean and protect. I have used it to remove the adhesive left over after removing bumper stickers and I know that some people have used it to remove chewing gum from carpet and other surfaces. It is a multi- use product and it seems like everyone has some unique WD-40 use.
Personally, my most common use for WD-40 is to eliminate the squeak that often occurs with the hinges of car doors. Cars are prone to this problem sooner or later and the noise can get annoying. But it is eliminated quickly with WD-40. I have used this product on hinges of other doors, too, like those in the house. Most people have experienced the problem with a door that makes a noise when it is opened or closed, creating a problem for lighter sleepers who inevitably wake up if this happens during the night. Again, this problem is rectified immediately with WD-40. I have also used WD-40 with great success to unscrew bolts that were rusted in place. I have had some situations that seemed hopeless, but WD-40 came through and loosened the rust just enough to make turning the screw possible.
WD-40 sells for a reasonably low price.Read more ›
According to an email going around, WD-40 can do almost anything
In fact, I saved the email for those who are interested:
1. Protects silver from tarnishing
2. Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3. Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4. Gives floors that 'just-waxed' sheen without making them slippery.
5.. Keeps flies off cows.
6. Restores and cleans chalkboards
7. Removes lipstick stains.
8.. Loosens stubborn zippers.
9. Untangles jewelry chains.
10. Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11. Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12. Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13. Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14. Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15 Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16. Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17. Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes.
18. It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor! Use WD-40 for those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring. It doesn't seem to harm the finish and you won't have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off. Just remember to open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
19. Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car if not removed quickly! Use WD-40!
20. Gives a children's playground gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
21. Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling on riding mowers...
22.. Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for locks that are stiff, hinges, can remove some rust. A must to have around.Published 42 minutes ago by Nelson
WD40 has always been great, but I especially like the new sprayer design where you don't have to keep track of that damn red strawPublished 10 days ago by Sinaura
Used it at my new place on all the squeaky doors, worked great but sprays black stuff on the door and it drips on our carpet after using.Published 14 days ago by Raven Chelanee
Been looking forward to this product, I have not used it much yet but so far so good.Published 15 days ago by Pen Name