- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.7 x 0.6 inches ; 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only ship to the contiguous 48 states in the U.S. minus California.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000JCGU8U
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 11005
- Average Customer Review: 737 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
WD-40 Multi-Use Product - Multi-Purpose Lubricant with Smart Straw Spray. 8 oz. (1 Pack)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.20 (32%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-USE LUBRICANT SMART STRAW. With a permanently attached straw, this WD-40 lubricant sprays two ways. Flip it up for stream, or down for spray as you solve problems, one project at a time
- ONE FORMULA. FIVE FUNCTIONS. WD-40 Multi-Use Product offers one formula with five functions. It lubricates, penetrates, protects, removes, and displaces moisture. WD-40 Multi-Use Product doesn’t use silicone, kerosene, water, graphite, or chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- THOUSANDS OF USES. This lubricating spray can be used on alloy wheels, engines, hedge trimmers, hinges, bikes, and all the nuts and bolts you throw its way
- BE READY FOR ANYTHING. This multi-purpose lubricant is truly a “toolkit in a can”. Harness the power of WD-40 as you get every job done with ease. This formula has been around for over 60 years and has over 2,000 different uses
- SAFE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING. WD-40 Multi-Use Product is safe on rubber, metal, wood, and most plastics (avoid use on polycarbonate and clear polystyrene plastic). Use it on your bike to prevent rust or prevent mud from sticking, or on sports equipment like golf clubs and metal baseball bats
|UPC||079567110057 , 079567100287 , 079567100089 , 818794012150|
|EAN||0079567100089 , 7258006605726 , 0079567100287 , 0079567110057 , 7262318305878 , 0818794012150|
|Fabric Type||Does not apply|
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Item Diameter||3 inches|
|Item Volume||29.00 milliliters|
|Item Weight||7.7602716224 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Style||WD-40 8 OZ|
Specification for this product family
|Hazardous Material Type||unknown|
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
WD-40 MultiI-Use Product: The Can With Thousands Of Uses
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. It even removes grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
One Formula. Five Functions.
Drives Out Moisture
Because WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Frees Sticky Mechanisms
WD-40 Multi-Use Product loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product gets under grease, grime, and gunk. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
WD-40 Smart Straw Sprays 2 Ways
Problem Solved. Job Done Right.
Straw down for a wide spray.
Straw up for a precise stream.
WD-40 Smart Straw
Now you can use WD-40 to protect and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items – without ever losing the straw again! The Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action.
Discover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Never Lose the Straw Again.
BRAND STORYIn 1953, in a small lab in San Diego, California, the fledgling Rocket Chemical Company and its staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry. That’s how WD-40 was born. Over 60 years later, they’re still solving problems and making things work smoothly.HOW TO USEExplore solutions with WD-40 Smart Straw. It’s easy to use as it stops squeaks, removes & protects, loosens rusted parts, frees sticky mechanisms, and drives out moisture. Follow these simple steps.1. Shake can well2. Flip straw UP for stream, or DOWN for spray3. Saturate area, let soak for several minutes4. For best rust protection, do not wipe offTHOUSANDS OF USESFun Fact: Police officers once used WD-40 to remove a naked burglar trapped in an air conditioning vent. It truly is one can, with thousands of uses. From tool kits, to police stations, WD-40 Multi-Use simply makes your life easier. It displaces moisture in electrical systems, has anti-corrosion properties, loosens rust-to-metal bonds, frees stuck or frozen bits, removes goop or grime, and lubricates moving parts. There are no limitations.ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITYWD-40 is dedicated to the environment every step of the way. They not only comply to environment protection laws, regulations, and reporting on the state, federal, and international levels, but they also are fully committed to regional compliance. Further, aerosol product cans contain no chlorofluorocarbons and are 100% recyclable. From start to finish, these products are made with the cleanest ingredients, as WD-40 strives to be good environmental citizens.
Size: 8 ounces | Unit Count: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I did also recently have a screw that I could not turn, and WD-40 had no effect on that, so it's not some kind of miracle goo. But where it CAN make a difference, it really does help.
This one however arrived without the straw thingy so I won't be able to use it on small things. It's not the end of the world but I'm a little disappointed.
I had a door knob that the key would get stuck in and the thing was hard to lock/unlock. We sprayed a bunch of this in there and it's like new. I wouldn't have thought to do that, but it saved us from having to get new locks.
We also used it for a bathroom exhaust fan. It took a few applications to lubricate and clean, and now it runs, but loudly. I think the WD40 worked great to get it operating, but to return it to normal, quieter operation, I think we'll need to grease the moving parts, unless we don't mind reapplying this every few weeks. Just not quite right for that application I think.