- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only ship to the contiguous 48 states in the U.S. minus California.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000JCGU8U
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 11005
- Average Customer Review: 683 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
WD-40 110057 Multi-Use Product Spray with Smart Straw, 8 oz. (Pack of 1)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-purpose lubricant reduces friction, displaces moisture, removes grease and grime, and protects metal from rust and corrosion
- Petroleum-based formula can be used on most materials, excluding polycarbonate and clear polystyrene
- 8-oz. aerosol canister is sized for portability
- Permanently attached, hinged straw offers the option of a precision stream or fan-shaped spray
- Corrosion protection continues even after the lubricant has dried
- Cleans grease, grime and dirt
- Removes adhesives, bugs, tar and more
|UPC||079567110057 , 079567100287 , 079567100089 , 818794012150|
|EAN||0079567100089 , 7258006605726 , 0079567100287 , 0079567110057 , 7262318305878 , 0818794012150|
|Fabric Type||Does not apply|
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Item Diameter||3 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||air-powered|
|Style||WD-40 8 OZ|
Specification for this product family
|Hazardous Material Type||unknown|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
WD-40 MultiI-Use Product: The Can With Thousands Of Uses
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. It even removes grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
One Formula. Five Functions.
Drives Out Moisture
Because WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Frees Sticky Mechanisms
WD-40 Multi-Use Product loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product gets under grease, grime, and gunk. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
WD-40 Smart Straw Sprays 2 Ways
Problem Solved. Job Done Right.
Straw down for a wide spray.
Straw up for a precise stream.
WD-40 Smart Straw
Now you can use WD-40 to protect and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items – without ever losing the straw again! The Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action.
Discover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Never Lose the Straw Again.
BRAND STORYIn 1953, in a small lab in San Diego, California, the fledgling Rocket Chemical Company and its staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry. That’s how WD-40 was born. Over 60 years later, they’re still solving problems and making things work smoothly.HOW TO USEExplore solutions with WD-40 Smart Straw. It’s easy to use as it stops squeaks, removes & protects, loosens rusted parts, frees sticky mechanisms, and drives out moisture. Follow these simple steps.1. Shake can well2. Flip straw UP for stream, or DOWN for spray3. Saturate area, let soak for several minutes4. For best rust protection, do not wipe offTHOUSANDS OF USESFun Fact: Police officers once used WD-40 to remove a naked burglar trapped in an air conditioning vent. It truly is one can, with thousands of uses. From tool kits, to police stations, WD-40 Multi-Use simply makes your life easier. It displaces moisture in electrical systems, has anti-corrosion properties, loosens rust-to-metal bonds, frees stuck or frozen bits, removes goop or grime, and lubricates moving parts. There are no limitations.ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITYWD-40 is dedicated to the environment every step of the way. They not only comply to environment protection laws, regulations, and reporting on the state, federal, and international levels, but they also are fully committed to regional compliance. Further, aerosol product cans contain no chlorofluorocarbons and are 100% recyclable. From start to finish, these products are made with the cleanest ingredients, as WD-40 strives to be good environmental citizens.
Size: 8 ounces | Unit Count: 1
Top Customer Reviews
• My most common use for WD-40 is as adhesive remover. It works quicker than goo-gone and doesn't leave chemical odors like goo-gone and others do. For tough stickers where you don't want to scratch the product but want the sticker and adhesive gone, like with my refurbished Xbox One or my stainless steel whisk that I didn't want to scratch up with steel wool, simply scrape off what you can of the paper sticker with a food scraper (what you use while scraping food off your dishes) and then spray anything left with a nice heavy coat of WD-40. Let it sit for a few minutes to an hour. Use a soap and a sponge under hot water to rinse off the residue and most if not all of the adhesive should be gone. Any that's left will be gone after a second coat of WD-40. You can also use your fingers to rub the WD-40 into the adhesive and cause it to work faster. This is also a saving grace if you get super glue or that foam spray on your fingers. Spray and rub, wash, then repeat if necessary.
• WD-40 is also great at killing and repelling insects, including roaches and ants. When I had a small ant problem, I sprayed the WD-40 along the cracks where they were coming in, then vacuumed up all the dead and alive ants, and disposed of them down the kitchen sink with water.
• Finally, I've used it to easily get gum out of hair. Spray it and it stops sticking to your hair so it comes right out. Supposedly, you can also use it on your car windows in lieu of Rain-X to water and snow proof your windows, as well as to waterproof your shoes (and give leather a healthy shine), remove stains from carpet and your fridge, and remove oil stains from your garage or driveway concrete.
INGREDIENTS: Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, Petroleum Base Oil, LVP Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, Carbon Dioxide, and Non-Hazardous Ingredients - whatever those might be.
I did also recently have a screw that I could not turn, and WD-40 had no effect on that, so it's not some kind of miracle goo. But where it CAN make a difference, it really does help.