|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 30 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||WP2530|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||25-Inch by 30-Inch|
|Color||Teal (Green/Blue), Black Frame|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Minimum Efficiency Reporting Values (MERV)||8|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts, defects|
Consider this available item
WEB Eco Plus Filter (Adjustable Washable, 25x30-Inch, 1pc),WP2530
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 30 x 25 inches|
|Minimum Efficiency Reporting Values (MERV)||8|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Washable reusable adjustable furnace AC filter
- Captures pollen dust and dander sized airborne particles
- Wash and reuse for up to ten years, high efficiency
- Adjustable frame fits larger sized standard filter up to 25-Inch by 30-Inch
- Frame adjusts from 14x30 up to 25x30
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How To Clean Your Filter
The WEB Eco Plus filter should be cleaned monthly to achieve best results. Cleaning will avoid clogging, which can damage the filter and cause equipment malfunction. The filer will conveniently provide you with clean air for years if properly maintained.
To clean, rinse with a hose or wash in sink. For heavy dirt build up, soak the filter in a solution of mild dish washing detergent and water, then rinse with clean water thoroughly
Shake out any excess water. Filter may be damp.
Reinstall the filter. Note: Both sides of the filter are the same. The airflow label is provided for your consistency in using the filter.
Note: The filter must be cleaned regularly using the above instructions. Do Not vacuum filter or dry in the sun as damage to filter may occur.
Why Choose WEB Eco Filter Plus?
Reduce human waste output by choosing reusable filters.
Web filters can replace up to 120 disposable filters which saves money and valuable resources.
MERV 8 Efficiency!
Triple Phase Protection
Phase 1: Microscopic dust, pollen and dander sized particles are captured in the first layer of nylon mesh material.
Phase 2: Smaller invisible particles that pass through the first layer cling to the second layer of a special polyester filtration material.
Phase 3: Any remaining particles that enter the third layer are attracted like a magnet and are trapped here. Filtered air then passes over the black grid providing fresher air in your home.
About WEB Products
WEB Products Inc., manufactures a full line of furnace filters, air conditioning filters, air filters, allergy filters, and air filter accessories. We began in 1989 with high efficiency filters, and have since expanded into air conditioning filters, replacement furnace filters, virus killing air filters and filters designed specifically to reduce allergens. Scented air filtration pads are also now available. Our goal is to provide consumers with high quality filters, and filter accessories while delivering excellent customer service.
From the Manufacturer
WEB Eco Filter Plus is great for furnace or air conditioners. It is reusable, washable and adjustable. It fits standard filter sizes 25-Inch by 30-Inch and under, including: 14-Inch by 30-Inch, 20-Inch by 30-Inch, 24-Inch by 30-Inch, 25-Inch by 25-Inch, 24-Inch by 24-Inch. It has three stage filtration and MERV 7. It captures pollen, dust, and pet dander size particles. You can save money by reusing this filter for years to come. It reduces landfill waste and can be reused over and over.The parts are made from recycled plastic and comes with a limited lifetime guarantee.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PS for all those complaining about the screws... Sheesh. You can buy a clear box of assorted screws and bolts at any hardware store. You'll be set for the next 100 items that come from China with cheap screws.
My last filter (identical) worked flawlessly for 14 years. I see no reason this one wont as well. Maybe even longer because last time I didn't make the frame as strong. Im happy.
A few things to consider if you are going to purchase this filter.
1. Note the airflow sticker on the size of the frame before you disassemble to customize the size of the frame. I did not notice the sticker until I took mine a part. I was able to call the manufacturer and they gave me the correct orientation for the filter media over the phone.
2. If you are customizing the size of this filter, you need to be aware that the actual size of a filter is typically smaller than what you use for ordering. In my case, I order 25”x27” filters. The actual size is 20 5/8” x 26 1/8”. If you cut the Web Products filter to the size that you typically order, it will be too big for your furnace. I recommend keeping one of the disposable paper filters that fits your furnace to use as a template.
3. Use tin snips if you have them to cut the frame items that need trimmed for custom sizes. You can do it with ordinary scissors but your hands will get quite a work out.
4. It took me about an hour to get through the custom sizing process for mine. It is a tedious process and a second pair of hands can come in handy.
5. You may want to consider ordering two of these filters. Once you clean this filter it stays wet for a while. It is not likely good for your blower unit to put a damp or wet filter in front of it. I keep one on the shelf and pull out the dirty one and replace it with my extra. By the time I need to swap them out again, the one I cleaned if completely dry.
6. I am a huge proponent of Amazon, but feel compelled to let folks know that you can order a custom size filter already made from the Web Products web site for $5.00 more. This is the route that I took for my second filter.
7. This item is made in the U.S.A. which is great to see.