WEBSUN Bath Bomb Mold Set 6 Set 3 Sizes Metal Bath Bomb Mold 104 Pcs with Wrapping Papers, Shrink Wrap Bags & Stickers for Crafting Your Own Fizzies
- Convenient & value set: WEBSUN bath bomb mold kit comes with 3 sizes - 1.8(2 set), 2.2(2 set), 2.6(2 set), 30Pcs wrapping paper, 30Pcs shrink wrap bags, 30Pcs handle made stickers, instruction and gift bow. With the shrink wrap bag and wrapping paper, the bath balls can be well stored, then paste a handmade sticker on it which can be given as a gift
- Superior quality & long lasting: unlike plastic molds, these bath bombs mold shapes are made of non oxidizing food grade aluminum alloy which will never bend, dent, rust and break. It is strong enough to last longer
- Multipurpose: with these bath bomb mold supplies, you can make bath bombs easily and store them conveniently. They can be used for various craft, like handmade soaps, oils bottles and DIY candles
- Nonstick & easy to release: with the smooth surface of the molds, bath balls can come out easily and it's stress free to clean the molds after use. Oven safe as well as microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Economical art & relaxed: compared with purchasing expensive bath bombs, making the unique bath bombs by yourself can save your money and you can also enjoy the fun process of crafting with family and friends
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ENJOY THE FUN OF DIY BATH BALLS WITH HIGH QUALITY WEBSUN BATH BOMB MOLDS
- WEBSUN Bath Bomb Mold Kit 104 PCS: 3 sizes bath bomb molds - 1.8"(4 pcs), 2.2"(4 pcs), 2.6"(4 pcs), 30pcs Wrapping paper, 30pcs Shrink Wrap Bags, 30 Hand Made Stickers, 1 pack Instruction, 1 Gift Bow, complete sets of accessories to meet your needs.
- With the Shrink Wrap Bag and Wrapping paper, the bath balls can be well stored, then paste a Handmade Sticker on it which can be given as a gift. It's very practical and convenient.
- Homemade soap bombs are healthier & more economical. Compared with purchasing expensive bath bombs, making bath bombs is a fun hobby being enjoyed by countless people around the world. It is a perfect gift for adults and children alike to make bath fizzies!
SUPERIOR QUALITY & FOOD GRADE MATERIAL
- Highest Quality Material: Aluminum alloy. Unlike plastic or silicone molds, the heavy duty Aluminum alloy will never bend, dent, rust, break.
- 3 mold sizes (12 pieces): Small 4.6cm/1.8", - Medium 5.6cm/2.2", - Large 6.6cm/2.6". It's a nice variety and perfect for making small to large sized bath bombs.
- Food Grade Material: Food safe to use in the kitchen or for other DIY projects.
- Perfect Shapes: The polished inner surface releases the shaped "bombs" easily.
- Package Dimensions: 3.9x3.9x2 inches
NONSTICK & EASY TO RELEASE
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup epsom salts
1 tsp. water
2 tsp. essential oil or fragrance oil (avoid minty oils)
3 tsp. olive oil or similar vegetable oil
a few drops food coloring (any color)
You can find many different bath bomb recipes and suggestions online. For example, you can include moisturizing ingredients such as powdered milk and cocoa butter, or use other types of bath salts instead of epsom salts.
DIY Bath Fizzy Can Be Easy & Fun
Step 1: Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl, then mix the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl or jar.
Step 2: While constantly stirring the dry ingredients, slowly mix in the wet ingredients, a small spoonful at a time.
Step 3: With a spoon or your hand, pack the mixture firmly into each half of a bath bomb mold and then press the two halves together.
Step 4: Use rubber band to tap slightly around the molds.To compact the mixture firmly into the molds, to prevent cracking.
Step 5: If you want to reuse the mold right away, you can carefully pop out the bath bomb onto a cookie sheet or similar surface and allow to dry for a few 24 hours.
Step 6: After dry the bath bombs, put it into plastic bag, well wrapped it and be careful of your power, shrink the bag with your hair dryer.
Step7: Warpped with the gift paper then DIY bath bombs completed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|