WEIGHT FASTING: CROSS OVER FROM DEATH TO LIFE (YOU; DR. HOW TO, ART OF THE LIFE Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
For those who are naive enough to think that food manufactures' have our best interests at heart are sadly paying the price for it now over the last several decades. And, will continue to do so until books such like this one comes along to help shift away from what the majority think - or are led to believe - is normal healthy eating, and abstention would not even come into the equation!
This book will open your eyes in ways that you could never have imagined. When people speak about fasting, the word `discipline' usually follows in a negative way; we tend to live in a free-for-all society where anything goes. Why should I deny myself? One might ask. But it never occurs to some people the benefits of actually giving their `system' a rest from time to time! If you keep putting anything under pressure for long enough, something will eventually give!
It's amazing as human beings that we rarely consider that our own `system' needs a rest from time to time! The amount of pressure we put on our digestive system is absolutely astounding! This book will make you think.
This is a wonderful book that I hope many people will read and benefit from.
Author Marcus K. Walker has out done him self in this amazing self – help book that will put a twist on all of the benefits of fasting. I personally am on a mission to loose weight and was searching the web for books pertaining to the subject. I stumbled upon WEIGHT FASTING (YOU; DR. HOW TO, ART OF THE LIFE) and had to check it out.
Far and away it is a different spin from the contemporary books I have read about loosing weight. I have implemented some of the strategies contained inside the book and have shed a few pounds in the process. But apart from loosing weight I have more energy to carry out the day. Granted I have only been applying the principles for a week but so far they have been working great.
Recommend this book to others. 5 Star and will be checking out Marcus K. Walkers other books.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult