Consider these available items
WELTRXE 15oz Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug Sweat Free Tumbler with Anti-Split Lid,Double Wall Coffee Mug with Leak-Proof Coffee Cup for Home Office Outdoors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Diameter||2.6 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double-walled and insulated:Double wall insulated stainless steel water bottle great for coffee or any hot beverage.This wide mouth reusable bottle will never sweat or be hot to the touch.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel:This bottle is made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel.BPA free and impact resistant.It is more healthy and durable,will never rust.Also easy to clean.
- Fashion and colorful design:The exterior of irregular electroplate texture has been dipped in copper for added insulation.Copper reduces the transfer of temperature, adding even more insulation to your bottle.High quality colorful powder-coated matte finish exterior that looks cool.
- Convenient to use:You can easily open the mug with one hand,it is spill-proof and leak-proof when close the lid.The perfect size fits most cup holders.Best gift for all the festival or anniversary.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor:This 15oz,8.6inch tall,2.6inch wide tumbler is great on-the-go with cup holder,enjoy your favorite beverage everywhere,such as office,school,college, gym, sports, camping & hiking.100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Everyday Personalized Companion
The Premium Tumbler handcrafted from 18/8 stainless steel and double-wall PP keeps maximum retention for hot and cold beverages, the rare and exquisite coffee and cold drink that inspired it!
Get through your day stain-free. When you’re done sipping (or gulping, we don’t judge), simply snap the lid closed for leak-proof protection anywhere you go.
Your freshly brewed coffee might be very hot. Let it cool down with the lid off for a few minutes before attaching the lid and heading out the door, and keep the hot coffee out of the reach of children (kids shouldn't drink coffee anyway).
Perfect for any event or adventure
This tumbler is perfect at keeping you hydrated at the office, while camping, on road trips, hiking, cycling, golfing, shopping and so much more! Use as a travel mug, coffee cup, beverage canister, tea cup and water bottle.
Do's and don'ts.
- We don't recommend carrying filled travel mugs in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Also, keep your travel mug out of the microwave and the freezer.
Clean up. - hand wash only.Can not be used for dishwasher cleaning.
This cup is not keep hot for a long time,but it can keep cool for longer.
Slightly tight small lid outlet it will leak-proof,360 degree lid also should be screwd(when close),if you feel free to cover it,it might be not leak-proof!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.3 x 3 x 3 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 3, 2018
- Manufacturer : WELTRXE
- ASIN : B07F72DGLN
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,108,975 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #5,198 in Travel Mugs & Tumblers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On to the pros and cons:
It has a slim design, so it moves around in any cup holder, but I hold onto it even when I'm driving, so for me, not an issue. I actually like that it's slim because it's easier for me to hold (it's why I broke my other ones). It's taller than your average travel mug too, which isn't an issue for me either. It's a beautiful rose gold copper color, so it really is nice to look at. This is definitely something that brings me joy, even when it's not filled with coffee!
I have read other reviews that say it is not leakproof like it states. I didn't have a problem, but then again, I am meticulous with my things and would never throw it into a bag while on the run, so for others I could see how that could be a problem. The only issue I have is that while the outside of the cup is stainless steel, the inside is plastic. If you don't wash and rinse it well right after use, it will leave it smelly because of the porous material of the plastic. I learned my lesson the first time, so I wash this out as soon as I am done. Other reviews I read said this doesn't keep your drinks hot. It doesn't take me 2 hours to drink coffee. Coffee is fuel and within 20 minutes, that cup is gone! So again, that wasn't an issue for me. My coffee stayed hot the whole time I drank from it. I gave it four stars because of the plastic. Hope this helps anyone on the fence from purchasing it! Might get another one as back up since the price is good too.
OK, so I've been using this mug as my office mug next to my computer, strictly for cold water from the water cooler. I would still say that it was pretty good value, and it was pleasing to look at for the first few months. I brought it home to wash maybe about once every 1-3 months as I never used the lid which could have helped make the thing a moist home for germs. Still disgusting, I know, lol, but here is my point. The exterior has a gunmetal colored paint. The metal is not anodized. So even with the maybe 6 or so washes it has ever had in its lifetime, flaking is getting pretty severe and it is no longer anywhere close to pleasant to see or to touch. The interior plastic is still fine, and so is the foam on the bottom of the exterior. It's just that the paint started to flake after maybe 3 months of daily use and now at the 10-month mark, it is getting pretty nasty looking.
I'm not mad since it was so cheap in the first place, and it still functions fine. I'm just going to shop for something that stays prettier for longer.
Below is the original review from January 2019
At this price point I don't think I can do better. It looks nice, is comfortable to hold, and doesn't leak.
Regarding color, I agree with the other reviewer that it is not gold. I'd say it's some shade of bronze. Not bad at all to look at, IMO. I like it. The product picture pretty accurately represents the actual product color.
I use mine at my office desk and only drink cold water most of the time (thank you, kidneys) and it's fine.
Regarding hot fluids, there is a helpful little note on the product description that says: "Remind: This cup is not keep hot for a long time,but it can keep cool for longer." I don't know why they'd put the word coffee on the product title if it's not really recommended for hot coffee. Maybe they secretly meant iced coffee.
My one gripe about this product so far: I would much have preferred stainless steel on the inside instead of plastic, like a lot of Thermos bottles. I think that is the one tradeoff you make at this pricepoint.
Looks and feels low quality.
Would not recommend. Also broke after washing it. Water got in it. Under the stryofoam ‘non slip’ easily came off there were screws in the bottom. Just odd and low quality.