|Item Weight||11.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 7.2 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||36055|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Track Saw, Tracks (2)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
WEN 36055 9-Amp Plunge Cut Circular Track Saw with 2 Guide Rails
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rip boards up to 2-5/32 inches thick with clean, splinter-free cuts
- Create 45-degree bevel cuts in boards up to 1-5/8 inches thick
- Perfect for ripping boards or for performing internal plunge cuts
- Self-retracting riving knife reduces pinching and kickback during operation
- Includes two pieces of 27.5 inch track, one track connector, a 1-1/2-inch dust port, a depth adjustment stop, one track saw stabilizer and a two-year warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Remember when your saw stayed on the right track? Keep your cuts on the straight and narrow with the WEN 9-Amp Plunge Cut Track Saw. The WEN Track Saw provides users the same results as a table or panel saw in a compact and portable package. Simply lay the 55 inches of included no-slip rubber-backed track along the desired surface for a clean and smooth cut. The WEN Track Saw is the perfect companion for ripping plywood, trimming doors, building furniture, and any other application needing long precise cuts. Our powerful 9-amp motor rotates the 6-1/4 inch blade up to 5500 times per minute, letting you power through even the hardest of woods. Bevel the saw 45 degrees to the left to create angled cuts in boards up to 1-5/8 of an inch thick. Set the depth gauge anywhere from 0 to 2-5/32 inches to control how deep the saw plunges. The 12 x 6-5/8 inch base features slotted grooves for perfectly sliding across the included track. However, it can also exist on its own as a plunge saw, relying on its flat base for maximum stability and precision. The self-retracting riving knife reduces pinching and kickback during operation. The onboard dust port swivels up to 360 degrees to meet the needs of any project. Simply attach your dust collection device of choice and start sawing. This package includes a track saw, two 27.5 inch tracks, a track adapter, and a track saw stabilizer. And, because its a WEN product, your WEN 9-Amp Plunge Cut Circular Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer helpline, all to make sure you remember WEN.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think it's a good value for the price, especially when comparing to other big brand name track saws. I was a little concerned about the 9amp motor, but it is not a problem with 3/4" plywood. Suggest doing a YouTube search on this saw and making some of the modifications suggested. They do make the saw a better product. My saw came with 2 27" tracks. I also purchased 2 55" tracks from Wen and that combination gives me a lot of flexibility. If I was a professional, I would consider Festool for daily use with their dust control, but for someone who wants to cut down stuff occasionally, this can't be beat. The stock blade is ok, but I noticed it cut one side smooth and the offcut was very rough. Switched to a Diablo and it cuts much better. So far I have used this to build shelving and a table to hold a printer in my office. Combine this with a Kreg pocket hole kit and you can actually build some useful stuff.
* Cost. This is the best deal I can find and the reason that eventually convinced me to bite this bullet.
* Much easier depth and angle adjustment.
* Cut is straight and smooth (no splinters on plywood) including crossing two rails and at an angle, e.g. 30 degree, much better than circular saw.
* Same rubber edge for any angle cut, not possible for circular saw.
* Rail and saw are lighter.
* Rail is smoother (I applied some wax too).
* Dust collection. I taped transparent hard plastic to openings with transparent tapes. I do not do plunge cut as it will cause some initial dust shooting out. After that I cannot find any dust over the air, only some little few dust spread around. This is much better than circular saw with self mods.
* I suppose that riving knife helps.
* Sliding strips are already further apart, more stable.
* Stabilizer (so the saw kind of grabs the rail) does work.
* Guide rail alignment (fixed). You can tell it is not aligned when the saw gets stuck crossing from one rail to another. What I found is that the WEN sticker needs to be at the end of combined track.
* There should be two rail connectors instead of one to make the combined rail stable. $10 from manufacturer with free shipping.
Made a very simple 90 degree (corner) cut jig and it worked out great. This is kind of inconvenience or improvement needed for all track saws including self made one.
It is a keeper.
Saw died in the middle of the third cut.