Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "WEN 3920 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scro..." and save 18% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
WEN 3920 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Flexible LED Light
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a cast iron base, air pump, flex light, dust port, foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw
Remember when you could make artful and intricate cuts in your work pieces? The WEN 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. Our unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut. For pinned blades, simply pop the pin out of the front holder and turn the blade 90 degrees. Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16-inch throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation.
The variable speed ranges anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left. Easily cut wood up to 1.9 inches thick with the 9/16 inch stroke of the saw's arm. The tension-release switch is easily accessible right at the top of the machine for quick blade changes. The air pump clears dust from your work area to give you precise cuts with a clear line of vision. This combined with the 1.5-inch dust port work together to keep your station sawdust free. And, because it's a WEN product, your scroll saw some comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Scroll Saw
- Cast Iron Base
- LED Worm Worklight
- 1.5-Inch Dust Port
- One 5-inch Pinless Blade
- Two 5-inch Pinned Blades
- Beveling 16-by-11-inch Table
- On-Board Blade Storage
- Hold-down Foot Clamp
- Adjustable Air Pump
- Pinless Blade Adapter
- Hex Wrenches
- On-Board Pinless Adapter Mount
- Two-Year Warranty
Tilting Table with 16-inch Depth
The spacious table features a 16-inch depth for cutting large workpieces and bevels up to 45 degree left.
Uses Pinned and Pinless Blades
Whether your preference is pinned or pinless blades, the WEN 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw handles them both.
Sturdy Cast Iron Base
Our stable cast-iron-constructed base prevents walking and limits vibration during operation.
Variable speed can be adjusted anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob.
Adjustable Air Pump
The air pump removes sawdust from the blade in order to provide a clear line of sight to the task at hand.
Flexible LED Work Light
The flexible worm work light can be adjusted and moved to illuminate workpieces of any shape and size.
Onboard Blade Storage
Onboard blade storage ensures extra blades will be close by for whenever they are needed.
Hold Down Clamp
The foot-lock clamp prevents the workpieces from shaking and sliding in unwanted directions during operation.