|Item Weight||51 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 14.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||4210|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Style||10 Inch 5 Speed|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Average Battery Life||5 hours|
|Warranty Description||2-year warranty, 90-day commercial|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
WEN 4210 Drill Press with Laser, 10-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: Drill Press, Laser, 1/2" Keyed Chuck & Key, Tools for Assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM.
- Spindle Travel of 2-1/2” with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2 AMP motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degrees left & right
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Five Speed Operation
- Depth Adjustment Gauge
- 1/2-inch Keyed Chuck
- Onboard Key Storage
- Beveling Worktable
- 3.2 Amp Motor
- 10-inch Swing
- 2-1/2-inch Spindle Travel
- Precision Laser
- Onboard Worklight
- Two-Year Warranty
Drill with Laser Precision
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 10-inch 5-Speed Drill Press powers through metal, wood, plastics and more. Change from five speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (600, 1100, 1700, 2400, 3100 RPM). Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability while the powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life, of smooth and balanced performance. The 1/2-inch chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. The worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations requiring precisely angled holes. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. Remember when you could drill holes with laser precision? Remember WEN.
The laser light specifies the exact spot that the bit will travel through for maximum precision during drilling.
Depth Adjustment Gauge
Set the depth adjustment lever to limit your spindle travel for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.
Bevel the worktable 45° left and right to ensure precise angled drilling.
Onboard Work Light
Illuminate your workpiece with the onboard work light for maximum visibility and precision.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Swing||8 Inches||10 Inches||10 Inches||12 Inches||15 Inches||17 Inches|
|Spindle Travel||2 Inches||2-1/2 Inches||2-3/8 inches||3-1/8 Inches||4 Inches||4-3/4 Inches|
|Speed Range||740 to 3140 RPM||600 to 3100 RPM||530-3100 RPM||580 to 3200 RPM||280 to 3300 RPM||180 t0 2940 RPM|
|Number of Speeds||5 Speeds||5 Speeds||Variable Speeds||Variable Speeds||Variable Speeds||12 Speeds|
|Amperage||2.3 Amps||3.2 Amps||4.5 Amps||5 Amps||8.6 Amps||13 Amps|
|Chuck Capacity||1/2 Inch||1/2 Inch||1/2 Inch||5/8 Inch||5/8 Inch||5/8 Inch|
|Height||23-1/8 inches||26-1/2 inches||34 Inches||36-1/2 Inches||63 Inches||65-1/2 Inches|
|Table Size||6-1/2 x 6-1/2 inches||7-5/8 x 7-5/8 Inches||8 x 7-2/3 Inches||9-1/2 x 9-1/2 Inches||12 x 12 Inches||14 x 14 Inches|
|Add-Ons||Key Storage||Laser, Work Light, Key Storage||Digital Speed Readout, Laser, Key Storage||Digital Speed Readout, Work Light, Table Roller Extension, Laser, Key Storage||Digital Speed Readout, Flexible Work Light, Laser, Key Storage||Laser, Work Light, Key Storage|
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 10-inch swing drill press with laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger, more industrial type drill presses, you can power through metal, wood and other materials with ease. Change from five speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (600, 1100, 1700, 2400, 3100 RPM). Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life, all combining together with smooth and balanced performance at any speed. The 1/2” chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc… Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes with laser precision? Remember WEN.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update - Popped the chuck back off and wiped everything down. Runout is now down to .004. From what I'm reading, that's pretty good for a table top model. Can't complain for the price I paid. Excellent deal
Update 2 - OK, I'm an idiot. I tightened the belt down to 1/2" play and it dropped the runout down to .002, which is FANTASTIC for a drill in this price range. Guess the loose belt was causing some of the vibration. Should have checked that first. Raising the rating to 5 stars. VERY PLEASED!
PROS: There's a lot to like about this drill press here's a few things that come to mind
- Price - For the price this is great, I'm not a cabinet maker, I make the odd outdoor bench / Kitchen table / shelves. I needed something more accurate and powerful than a hand drill without spending hundreds if not thousands and this is perfect.
- Power - I haven't drilled any hard thick metals yet, but everything I have thrown at it has been no problem. I drilled through hardwood using a 2" forstner bit and had no problems.
- Noise - This might not be a priority of most people but working in my garage, tool noise is a big issue for me. I used to have a very old drill press that made quite a bit of noise but this makes a low hum under no load (I assume due to the induction motor)
- Accuracy - I really like the depth stop, you don't need to heavily tighten the depth stop screw to make sure the drill will stop, it's real easy to read and use unlike some other drill presses
CONS: Mostly small things that could be changed really easily
- Chuck Key is one of those with a spring tip to make sure that you don't leave it in the chuck. It's annoys me every time I use it, I have 2 other chuck keys in the garage and neither are the right size, I'll be replacing it as soon as possible.
- Rack and pinion height adjust table very clunky, as you turn the handle the table will move side-to-side by about an inch or 2. It's easy to use and very quick to move up and down which is great, but the amount of play is horrible. Again, not a deal breaker but would have been nice to have something a little smoother and more accurate. After the chuck key will be the second thing I try and replace.
- Laser - I'm one of those people that actually find the laser handy now and again, but it took a bit of time to actually make it useful and accurate which I personally feel should be accurate out of the box, at least fairly accurate (mine was about 1/8" above the actual contact point)