|Item Weight||38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||79.25 x 24.88 x 39.38 inches|
|Item model number||MSA330|
|Style||Rolling Stand w/ Outlets|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Miter Saw Stand|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Portable Miter Saw Stand with Wheels
DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Heavy Duty (DWX723)
Evolution Power Tools EVOMS1 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Release Mounting Brackets, Rollers, and End Stops, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||79.25 x 24.88 x 39.38 inches||49.00 x 16.25 x 8.25 inches||151.00 x 9.00 x 32.00 inches||70.87 x 43.31 x 29.53 inches|
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your work piece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, you’ll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stand’s body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because it’s a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The few things that would make it almost perfect are a couple washers for the wheels against the “E” clips and “Stop Nuts” (plastic insert style or locking nuts) for the Handle and the mounting of the wheels. The Wheel mounts with bolts that actually also mount the Outlet’s Plastic Housing. Structurally this is acceptable, but you can’t expect a “Lock Washer” to hold without backing off from Saw vibration or rolling the thing around the yard. Trying to use a Lock Washer to fasten plastic never works anyway as the more you tighten, the more stress on the plastic, then it breaks. I replaced mine with two bolts/nuts each which was a simple step to make it so much better.
Other notes: Yes, you have to take the saw off to move it. My saw alone weighs 45 pounds so I would not even attempt to leave it in place. The Saw mounting bolts are pretty small and I replaced them for my Saw. The Side supports actually move up and down at an ANGLE so instead of trying to place them precisely, get them to height and THEN simply move the saw. The saw can be located anywhere on the main tubes and with the extended tubes you can get more than 6 feet from the saw. If you need more length, or a need more strength, or you’re a contractor, this is probably not the Stand for you.
PS. This is about the same as “amazon’s choice” that's about $20 more!
I did enough research to confirm for myself that there are no other available rolling stands with 700+lb capacity, roller arms, and power outlets for $108. I have two complaints, but neither of them is a dealbreaker and would have no problem recommending this to a friend.
1) The middle outlet is blocked by the extension arm when the arm is all the way in. I just use one of the other plugs for the miter saw.
2) One of the 4 legs does not perfectly line up with the adjacent leg when folding the table for transport. This makes it a little tougher/tighter to fold the leg. I may or may not eventually bend the hinge with a pair of pliers to fix this.