Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.70 shipping
+ Free Shipping
WEST SYSTEM 105A Epoxy Resin (Quart)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Formulated for use with West System hardeners, it can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance
- Designed specifically to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals
- Will fill gaps and bridge voids when modified with West System fillers and can be sanded and shaped when cured
- With roller applications, it possesses thin-film characteristics to flow out and self-level with out "fisheyeing"
- Resin viscosity is approximately 1000 cps at 72°F
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EPOXY RESIN is clear, light amber, low viscosity liquid. Specifically designed to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass and some metals. Self-leveling with roller applications. Cures in wide temperature range and can be sanded or shaped afterwards. Relatively high flash point. Excellent adhesive when mixed with filler to reduce sag. Viscosity is approximately 600 cps at 70°F. Recommend #301 mini pumps for accurate dispensing. Size: Quart.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.