Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.70 shipping
+ Free Shipping
WEST SYSTEM 105A Epoxy Resin (Quart)
|Price:||$40.59 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Formulated for use with West System hardeners, it can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance
- Designed specifically to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals
- Will fill gaps and bridge voids when modified with West System fillers and can be sanded and shaped when cured
- With roller applications, it possesses thin-film characteristics to flow out and self-level with out "fisheyeing"
- Resin viscosity is approximately 1000 cps at 72°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 105 Epoxy Resin is the base material of the WEST SYSTEM family. A clear, pale yellow, low-viscosity resin, 105 forms a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance, and is designed specifically for wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals. The Resin works in conjunction with a variety of WEST SYSTEM Hardeners, Fillers and Pumps for a wide range of applications.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.