Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 747 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 792 reviews
on March 21, 2014
the hand held blower is great with no cord to deal with. Love the attachments, however the battery pack does not last as long as I would like. I will buy an extra battery so I have one charging at all times.
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2015
This does not last long, it is not powerful, and the battery is not interchangeable with the weed wacker. I can't even charge the two batteries on the same charger, even though right on the box it says they were interchangeable. I have a few different Worx products and this is the only one I am disappointed by.
on August 28, 2016
The Battery lasts about 3 minutes. I contacted WORX about this issue and their Customer Service Response was that 3 minutes was normal battery time on this product....???? Where in their commerical advertising does WORX reveal this? The answer is : They Do Not.
on June 10, 2015
The power was very bad. Do not purchase this device. The battery did not last very long. I think it was about 10 to 15 minutes. I'm 6 feet tall and at times I had to bend down to use the device. I just going to go over to my hardware store and purchase a good lawn blower.
on November 2, 2015
I am thoroughly disgusted with this product and Amazon. I purchased this in August and did not NEED to us until last weekend. I was so excited when I watched the infomercial and saw I could clean my own gutters. Well, there is not enough air pressure to blow the leaves off the ground let alone the gutters. I gave it the benefit of doubt thinking by the time the air went through the longer hose for the gutters it just did not have enough for that kind of extension. I then tried to blow the leaves on the ground and ended up with the same. I could rake the leaves fast than this produst can blow them.!!
on June 16, 2015
When seeing the infomercial on television about this product I became very interested in purchase it because of its many uses and conveniences throughout the home. I am very pleased with it's attachments, how light weight it is, and it's multipurpose functions. However, I was made to believe that the 20 volt battery that it runs on would provide more sufficient "power" than what it actually does. I had a gas leaf blower before, and although heavier, more difficult to start, and slightly messier, it did appear to have much more power in it's speed to blow things. Although I wish this machine had more "power" I am more than pleased with all other aspects of it and believe it's still probably the better bet over a gas or electric powered blower. For the price, it's pretty awesome.
on May 9, 2015
Works ok when it worked for 2 weeks. Now it runs for about 5 seconds and then cuts off. Contact manufacture and they replace battery... still same problem.... boo
on May 12, 2017
Not very powerful but it does what I need.

My gas blower was giving me problems and I think part of the problem was I just don't use it enough. I think the carburetor is gunked up and it was a fairly inexpensive blower and it wasn't worth taking it to a small engine repair shop. I'll give it to my retired father-in-law to play with...

So I saw the price on this had dropped and figured it would be enough. It is... just barely. I use it to blow freshly cut grass off the street/driveway/sidewalk back into my yard. My wife can start using it to blow dry leaves and light debris off our patio.

However, it will not move wet clumps of much of anything. If something is in a crevice/crack or has any weight to it at all; this will not likely be effective.

I have used it for 10+ minutes and the battery has held up fine. Haven't maxed it out yet, too new. But know what you are buying and what it is capable of. Very small jobs moving light material.
on November 13, 2013
I have been very pleased with this blower; I am a retired widow and hate to rely on paying someone to always do the yard work around my home. I have many trees and my carport traps them; also seem to have an excess of spiders that build webs....this product is light and easy for me to use on the carport. I used in my back yard to blow the leaves out from around my Gazebo where we planted Azaleas which trap leaves. I do wish the charge lasted longer is the only reason for a 4 instead of a 5 rating.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2017
Does NOT blow hard at all. Its like using a hair dryer. Very disappointed.