Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 10, 2014
We got them and they look as expected. We will wrap them with ribbon in our wedding color. Wish they would sell them in the quantity that are in the boxes. We ended up getting 4 separate pieces as the box has a quantity of 24 so to make 100 they put four in a separate baggy that got beat up a bit in the box. I would have preferred to get 96 that were nicely packed in the boxes! Otherwise, they are bubbles and were as expected.
on August 3, 2013
i didn;t realize that these were tiny bubbles when I purchased it. They are adorable. Instructions or a sticker on the bottle would help on how to open them. the lid does not twist ( you will break the hearts) it pops open with a decent amount of strenght.
overall very happy, it made for good decoration on the tables and the bubbles made the pictures amazing.
on July 27, 2011
I bought these bubbles for my wedding next month. I like the way they were shipped and on time. I like this company not only because this product arrived on time, but they recycle newspaper by shredding them and using it for the stuffing in boxes. Love it! And Mine were NOT hard to open. Just a little pressure with my thumb was all that was needed.
on February 15, 2013
This worked out very well at my sons wedding, So much better than throwing rice or bird seed. Everyone enjoyed them!! These were at a great price and with no damages when we received them and shipping was fast. We tied the wedding colored ribbons on these and they were lovely! Will buy from again if another one gets married!! 5 stars!!
on April 9, 2012
I ordered these for my wedding and the reviews I read before purchase helped me so I am repaying that! The bubbles were a huge hit and guests commented on how well they were from a 'blowing' standpoint to produce a lot of bubbles for my husband and I to walk through after our vows. It also made for some amazing pictures!! :)
on May 15, 2016
Just as ordered. A little hard to open, but they are bubbles-they shouldn't spill
on June 12, 2016
cute. small than expected. but will go in favor bags nicely
on March 31, 2010
The double heart bubbles were cute and arrived in a timely manner, but they are VERY difficult to open. I was disappointed & hoping I won't be embarrassed to tell everyone they are hard to open when ready to use!
on July 24, 2014
These worked just fine for my daughter's wedding. The photographer got some beautiful shots of the bride and groom exiting with bubbles floating all around them. Very happy with my purchase.
on July 11, 2015
Bubbles came just like in the picture we ordered 200 and all bubbles were there. They are going to be perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.