- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Wideland when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code OOCPG4S8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Wideland. Enter code 7QH98J84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
WIDELAND Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans with Sling for 5/6/8 Quart Instant Pot Accessories-Silicone Insulation Mat and Cleaning Cloth Included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE: A variety of foods can be cooked simultaneously with two tier stackable stainless steel insert pans. Excellent choice for steaming vegetables, rice, meat, and fish; cook rice, make cakes, pasta; or use as a lasagna pan. also use as container for storing food.
- HEALTHY & CONVENIENCE: Steaming food with WIDELAND steamer insert pans instead of microwave oven help retain flavors, aromas and nutrients. These are perfect for cooking Pot in Pot meals and recipes. Perfect for reheating food without losing original flavor or nutrients so you can avoid the microwave.
- DURABLE & FOOD GRADE: The WIDELAND Pressure Cooker Steamer is built with high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel which could resists stains and rusts effectively. The silicone insulation mat Can protect the dining table and cleaning cloth would help you clean the steamer
- FITS 5, 6 & 8 QUART PRESSURE COOKER: The stackable stainless steamer set is compatible with most instant pot models including IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-DUOX60, IP-DUO80, and other multi quart(6 quart and above) electric pressure cookers.
- 100% MONEY BACK | SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not happy for some reason, please contact us, we could offer you best solution or a full refund within 90 days of purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Welcome to WIDELAND! The Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans would be Your Pressure Cooker's Best Choice!
We're committed to developing a high quality stackable pans and accessories to further enhance your pressure cooking experience.
Your WIDELAND set comes with:
*2 Stainless Steel Insert Pans, made of durable, food grade 304 stainless steel
*1 Stainless Steel interchangeable Lid , keep pot good sealing
*1 Stainless Steel Holder with an interlocking Handle , for safe insertion and removal
*1 Silicone Insulation Mat, Protect your dining table
*1 Cleaning Cloth, clean and dry the steamer
*1 User manual including some recipes and WIDELAND card
Why we offer the WIDELAND stackable cooker insert pans ?
1.steaming helps preserve nutrients and vitamins without changing the taste or the texture.
2. Enjoy a healthy and tasty dishes, keep away from the microwave and radiation, It is dishwasher safe..
3. Cook and reheat variety food in pressure cookers at the same time . saving your time
4. The perfect container for storing food in the refrigerator
How to Use:
1.Put food into the pans
2.Lock the pans with removable interlocking handle
3.Use handle to safely insert pans into the pressure cooker
4.Add some water under the bottom inset pan into the pressure cooker and start to cook
Size: Fits inside 5/6/ 8-quart cooker
Item Dimension: 7.5 x 7.5 x 5.5 inch (L x W x H)
Item weight: 2 pounds
Material: Food-Grade Stainless Steel
1. Food in the bottom insert pan will cook faster than food in the upper insert pan. please placed food needing more time to cook in the bottom pan.
2. Make sure the water level lower than the bottom insert pan.
3.It is important to dry the pans promptly after you wash the inserts pan by hand or in the dishwasher, so that spotting, streaking, discoloration, or corrosion does not occur.