- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (November 29, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471452866
- ISBN-13: 978-0471452867
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,563,739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
WIE Audit Sampling: An Introduction to Statitical Sampling in Auditing 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
The fifth edition of AUDIT SAMPLING continues to provide an important bridge between basic introductory auditing texts and the level of highly technical professional knowledge necessary to handle audit sampling applications in actual practice. Written from the standpoint of internal and external auditors, the information is easy-to-understand by entry-level auditing students, yet also appropriate for an advanced or graduate level auditing course.
Updated to reflect the rapidly changing audit environment, the fifth edition offers the following new features:
- The latest information on new technology and techniques for testing controls
- Reflects the revisions of SAS No. 55 made by SAS No. 94.
- Significant discussion of setting materiality and relating that to tolerable misstatement, including a discussion of SAB No. 99
- Information on changes in practice regarding the use of nonstatistical sampling
- New examples and cases
The book companion web site includes data sets for cases particularly appropriate for solving with Excel. The actual cases are identified by an icon in the text. The web site also contains an Instructor's Resource Manual.