WIFI FPV Version U818A Drone with 720P HD Camera DBPOWER Headless Mode Quadcopter with 2 Batteries Long Flying Time Drone for Beginners
- HIGH-DEFINITION CAMERA FOR BEAUTIFUL IMAGES: Unhappy about blurry images with other drones you tried? Then capture it all 720p HD with our camera drone. Whatever the occasion, whether it be an outdoors party, a sports event or day out at the park
- REAL-TIME WIFI TRANSMISSION FOR INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE: Let the drone be your eyes. You’ll get a HD aerial view of your flight direct to your mobile device. Then, be the envy of your friends as you share these pictures and video on social media.
- NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING IT: Thanks to the headless mode, control of this drone is easy and you do not need to worry about the direction of the drone when flying it. You’ll have total control for a straightforward flying experience.
- BONUS BATTERY TO DOUBLE YOUR FLYING TIME: Equipped with two large-capacity batteries which can last up to 10 minutes on a full charge, giving a longer flying time than compared to the industry average flight time of 6.5 minutes.
- MADE WITH DURABLE MATERIALS FOR A LONGER LIFE: The integrated, reinforced frame provides tough all-round protection, able to withstand impacts effectively and prevent the top of the drone receiving impact damage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Extra Parts We Provide
1 extra drone battery to double your flying time.
Better Choice on a Toy-Grade Drone for Kids or Beginners
WIFI FPV Version U818A Drone with 720P HD Camera
1. 720P WiFi Camera: Realize real-time transmission by pairing the mobile app to the drone WiFi.
2. App : 'FLYINGSEE' , powerful APP support, a variety of flight mode control, including camera and video.
- Headless Mode
- 720P Camera (Manually-set resolution)
- APP Control
- Low Power Alarm
- 360 Degree Flip
- Extra Battery
Advantages Relative to Other Toy Grade Drones
Due to the 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Tech, and the scientific body design, the U818A Drone is much more sensitive and easier to be controlled.
Low Power Alarm
When the drone battery is low, the remote will transmit warning beeping sounds to remind the pilot call back the drone to avoid losing issues.
Unlike the normal toy grade drones, the U818A WIFI Drone adopt durable ABS materials, make it more flexible, not easy to be broken.
Package Content & Customer Service
What’s in the Box?
-1 U818A WiFi FPV Drone with Camera.
-1 x 2.4GHz Controller.
-2 x 3.7V 700mAh LiPo Batteries.
-1 x USB Battery Charger.
-4 x Spare Propellers.
-1 x User Manual.
-1 x Quick User Guide Warranty: 1 year.
Please Contact us via Amazon Message if any problem, our professional service team will respond to you with the best solution.
Safety WarningLiPo Battery Safety Notes 1.The drone is powered by a Lithium-Polymer (LiPo) battery. Please turn off the drone and cool down the battery after flying the drone, and then recharge it before storing. 2.Never overcharge or over-discharge the LiPo battery. 3. To avoid risk of fire or damage, never recharge your battery while it is inserted in the drone. 4. If you don’t plan to fly the drone for a week or more, store the battery approximately 50% charged to maintain battery performance and life.
Charging time: 120 mins
Flying time: 6-9 mins
Remote Operation Range: about 50-80 meters
Video Transmission Range: about 30 meters
What You Get:
1* U818A WiFi FPV RC Quadcopter with Camera
1* 2.4GHz Controller
2* 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Batteries
1* USB Battery Charger
4* Spare Propellers
1* User Manual
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don't push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minutes cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than 0.5lb, so no FAA registration is required
1. Fly the drone within 30 Meters Video Control Range;
2. Close the other APPs on your phone, allow the drone APP to run more fluently;
The real time images on the APP may freeze or twist, but the recorded videos which saved in the TF card and your smartphone are fluent, please don't worry.
For More Accessories, please search the ASIN below:
Motors: B06XXF5TVW / B06XX31G41
Batteries: B06XXF3XP4 / B01G2YQXE4
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The seller worked with me and resolved everything to my satisfaction! Drone #2 is working properly and is fun to use. I've noticed the throttles are quite sensitive, so a light touch is key. Also, the light weight of the drone makes even the slightest breeze challenging. In short, this drone is what I expected in quality and performance, and if I continue with this hobby I'll confidently buy from this seller again.
FAA but better safe than sorry $5 bucks for three years isn't bad.so I registered mine.So if your wanting a good flying drone with all the fun of r/c flying this is the one with out breaking the bank.try iam sure you will like it.
My first attempt at flying this drone was a fail .. mainly because I was so nervous. I started out setting it on the ground (you want a flat surface but spacious surrounding). I turned on the remote control, which does take a second to sync to the drone, and I slowly started moving the joystick upward . It is VERY EASY to use too much power and the drone will end up somewhere never to be seen again so don't get to jumpy. There's a "return home" future on this as well that needs to be set up. Once it is, you're able to push that while flying and it should return to you with no problem. Once you become more skillful (if not already) you'll be doing flips with this drone before you know it. My only advice would be to go slow, stay away from any trees and power lines and do NOT fly on a windy day .. even the slightest bit of wind can carry your drone anywhere.
It's an awesome machine though and worth the purchase. There are so many features (WiFi, built in camera with memory card slot, ETC) that can be explored as well!!