WIFI FPV Version U818A Drone with 720P HD Camera DBPOWER Headless Mode Quadcopter with 2 Batteries Long Flying Time Drone for Beginners
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HIGH-DEFINITION CAMERA FOR BEAUTIFUL IMAGES: Unhappy about blurry images with other drones you tried? Then capture it all 720p HD with our camera drone. Whatever the occasion, whether it be an outdoors party, a sports event or day out at the park
- REAL-TIME WIFI TRANSMISSION FOR INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE: Let the drone be your eyes. You’ll get a HD aerial view of your flight direct to your mobile device. Then, be the envy of your friends as you share these pictures and video on social media.
- NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING IT: Thanks to the headless mode, control of this drone is easy and you do not need to worry about the direction of the drone when flying it. You’ll have total control for a straightforward flying experience.
- BONUS BATTERY TO DOUBLE YOUR FLYING TIME: Equipped with two large-capacity batteries which can last up to 10 minutes on a full charge, giving a longer flying time than compared to the industry average flight time of 6.5 minutes.
- MADE WITH DURABLE MATERIALS FOR A LONGER LIFE: The integrated, reinforced frame provides tough all-round protection, able to withstand impacts effectively and prevent the top of the drone receiving impact damage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Extra Parts We Provide
- 1 extra drone battery to double your flying time.
- 14GB TF Card and 1 Card Readerto record images and videos.
Better Choice on a Toy-Grade Drone for Kids or Beginners
WIFI FPV Version U818A Drone with 720P HD Camera
1. Headless Mode: When your eyes can’t identify the drone orientation while in flight, the headless mode allows for much easier control by making the forward/backward/leftward/rightward commands remain constant.
2. 720P WiFi Camera: Realize real-time transmission by pairing the mobile app to the drone WiFi. (Note: Default resolution is 480P, go to the setting page of the APP to switch to 720P manually)
3. APP: 'UDIRC FPV' , powerful APP support, a variety of flight mode control, including camera and video.
- Headless Mode
- 720P Camera (Manually-set resolution)
- APP Control
- Low Power Alarm
- 360 Degree Flip
- Extra Battery
Advantages Relative to Other Toy Grade Drones
Due to the 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Tech, and the scientific body design, the U818A Drone is much more sensitive and easier to be controlled.
Low Power Alarm
When the drone battery is low, the remote will transmit warning beeping sounds to remind the pilot call back the drone to avoid losing issues.
Unlike the normal toy grade drones, the U818A WIFI Drone adopt durable ABS materials, make it more flexible, not easy to be broken.
Package Content & Customer Service
What’s in the Box?
-1 U818A WiFi FPV Drone with Camera.
-1 2.4GHz Controller.
-2 3.7V 700mAh LiPo Batteries.
-1 USB Battery Charger.
-1 4GB Micro-SD Card&Card Reader.
-4 Spare Propellers.
-1 User Manual.
-1 Quick User Guide Warranty: 1 year.
Please Contact us via Amazon Message if any problem, our professional service team will respond to you with the best solution.
Safety WarningLiPo Battery Safety Notes 1.The drone is powered by a Lithium-Polymer (LiPo) battery. Please turn off the drone and cool down the battery after flying the drone, and then recharge it before storing. 2.Never overcharge or over-discharge the LiPo battery. 3. To avoid risk of fire or damage, never recharge your battery while it is inserted in the drone. 4. If you don’t plan to fly the drone for a week or more, store the battery approximately 50% charged to maintain battery performance and life.
Charging time: 120 mins
Flying time: 6-9 mins
Remote Operation Range: about 50-80 meters
Video Transmission Range: about 30 meters
What You Get:
1* U818A WiFi FPV RC Quadcopter with Camera
1* 2.4GHz Controller
2* 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Batteries
1* USB Battery Charger
4* Spare Propellers
1* User Manual
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don't push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minutes cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than 0.5lb, so no FAA registration is required
1. Fly the drone within 30 Meters Video Control Range;
2. Close the other APPs on your phone, allow the drone APP to run more fluently;
The real time images on the APP may freeze or twist, but the recorded videos which saved in the TF card and your smartphone are fluent, please don't worry.
For More Accessories, please search the ASIN below:
Motors: B06XXF5TVW / B06XX31G41
Batteries: B06XXF3XP4 / B01G2YQXE4
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is drone is very responsive to the controller whether it be the included remote controller or my husband can fly it with his phone too. It take him a minute to get the hang of flying this but he got it down he can fly in our house, garage, but out side is the funniest. It has been so rainy here in Michigan these last week that he was only able to fly it once out side.
I think it is great that this comes with an extra battery and one charger. The fly time is about 8 minutes before having to change the battery if he on the throttle the entire time. But he always the other battery charged and ready to go.
My husband really wanted a a drone that he didn't have to worry about registering with the FAA, and this drone he doesn't have too.
All in all My husband really enjoys flying the drone. It is very stable to fly. I think it is so neat to be able to see the live video on his phone while he is flying it.
You receive the quadcopter, 2 batteries, remote control, 4 extra propellers, micro SD card, card reader, charger cable, screwdriver, allen wrench, phone holder that attached to the remote, a phone face light protector, (to see on a sunny day better), And last but not least, a good manual, except for a few flaws. The manual is great for learning to fly a drone. The one big problem is the manual instructs you on how to activate the drive and connect the remote. The first thing is to "switch on" the drone. This drone has no power switch. To turn it on you just connect the battery and it comes on. I looked and looked for 30 minutes trying to find a way to turn this thing on and off, and it just isn't there.
The drone flies easy, smooth take off and landing. Good for beginner to learn. These propeller guards hold up to more crashes learning then some others. Great lights for front and back and flying around dusk. The remote requires 4 AA batteries not included. Batteries install on the back of the remote and you get the screwdriver needed to install them. The phone holder on the remote, will hold a larger iPhone Plus or similar size phone. However, it might not fit with a case on the phone. My phone is in an otterbox, which is a much thicker durable case than a bumper case and I can't fit phone in the holder with the otterbox on the phone. I can fit phone in holder without otterbox. With a larger phone, you might not be able to use the sun shield either as it is not adjustable in length. I didn't need the sun shield anyway. Unless it is really sunny day, to me they just get in the way.
I didn't use a 3D headset but I had my son try it. He said the FPV with a 3D headset was awesome and this is coming from a 26 year old who still loves to play games. I don't do heights to well so I figured I bettered not try it, and stay standing upright. The FPV on the phone is great, I did try it. The WiFi does seem to lag if the drone gets very far away, by take off and landing, I am guessing it is about a 3-4 second lag time. Charge time is about an hour on the batteries and you get right at 9-10 minutes flight time each full battery. Overall, great drone for you to learn on, to have a fun day with the kids or grandkids. I like just seeing what kind of pictures I can get from over the treetops close. Husband had found a new hobby, buzzing the rabbits and varmits we see in the garden.
PS I started flying out doors and discovered my drone didn’t work in headless mode. It disappeared over the house and did not return like it was supposed to. Haven’t found it yet.
Update:I purchased a 2nd drone and have flown it for a few weeks. It is not for beginners, but you can learn to fly it, as I have. The batteries only lasted for 6-7 min so I purchased 6 more. I found that after the charger quits charging you can unplug batteries and replug them it will several mins into flying time.
Once I figured out how to stabilize the rudder and navigating blades, it works great. Camera is great. PS. I haven’t lost this one yet.
Most recent customer reviews
Resolution of video is excellent.Read more