Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 19, 2013
This was an excellent book. It started with William and Kate as children and carried you all the way up until their engagement and beautiful wedding. It also provided a great deal of insight in to the unhappiness that Diana experienced, particularly Prince Charles's unfaithfulness, and she shared this with William. Many times William would pass tissues under the bathroom door because he knew his mother was crying. The death of Diana was devastating for both Princes, and the book gave great detail as to how difficult it was for them to deal with her death. The book also showed the "natural" side of the Middleton family and how much William enjoys spending time with them. Everything was not great all of the time...William and Kate had their ups and downs...but they worked them out, and I believe the Royals are going to be much better off with William and Kate in the limelight. It was a delightful book to read and can easily be read more than once.
10 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2012
The book is brilliant! I am thanking not only the Author, but the seller!! For me--this brought back so many lovely memories, and for the world--I can only hope that we all have learned our lessons in letting people have their own lives and privacy. Many blessings and "good vibes" to HRH Prince William and his beautiful new bride, I was allowed to "skip school" and watch his Mother marry with my Gran--this time, I got to see him marry with my Mom! Thank you again for prompt & courteous service, and immpeccable packaging!!
2 people found this helpful
on August 1, 2011
Excellent book by Andrew Morton! I liked this book as well as Katie Nicholl's book The Making Of A Royal Romance.. and I would highly suggest reading both of them.I think the fly over of the planes could have been a small picture and the balcony kiss could have been a large picture in the picture section of the book. I would like to say the other book I own is Diana's True Story with Diana's words in the begining of the book and I liked this book the best of his Diana books that he wrote.
4 people found this helpful
on December 7, 2012
Not as "Diana" as it could have been, it actually does a pretty good job of giving a reader a look ate the lives of William & Kate. Starts out with a short section on William, then one on her story, then back to William followed by both of them together.
I found the book most notable for the photography, some of the pictures I hadn't seen before, but the history isn't bad either.
Worth having in your collection.
on May 23, 2014
I love this book. It has beautiful pictures of the royal couple, especially from their wedding day. I hoped there would be additional writing since Andrew Morton's biography on Princess Diana was more in depth. But, on the whole, I am glad to have this book. Good memories of a fun trip to London as well!
on May 12, 2016
Bought this for my Mother for Mother's Day and she loves it. There are so many nice photos in the book. The write up is very interesting.
on July 17, 2011
Andrew Morton has written a wonderful book about Prince William and his new wife. I loved the wedding. Absolutely adored it. I skipped school in 1973 to watch Princess Anne marry, stayed up all night to watch William's parents marry and now I got up very early to watch these two. It was like a Disney fairy tale and they seem so much in love and happy.
on July 7, 2011
I loved the book William and Catherine, It did a beautiful job of relating the hard fight both had to finally get together.And showed how Caterine did not give up hope during the new media's interferrence. I believe this is a royal marriage meant to last and hopefully will begin to get some of the inbreeding, that has gone on for much of the life of British Royality, out of the crown.
on August 7, 2017
I love Andrew Mortons books and I am looking forward to reading this one. He does great research. Thanks for selling the royal family Books.
on January 15, 2012
Woke up a 5 am to watch William's parents marry, so I certainly wasn't going to miss his wedding. The book was informative with nice illustrations. I enjoyed it.
4 people found this helpful