- Save $1.00 on each bottle of WIN Detergent purchased. Limit one use per customer. Enter code EVERYWIN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
WIN Sports Detergent - Performance Wash for High-Tech Synthetic Sports Fabrics and Athletic Wear (1 32oz Bottle, Blue)
|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SWEAT HARD SMELL GREAT: WIN Detergent kills the bacteria and removes odor causing oils that cling to your athletic apparel so you don't have to smell like a sweaty workout even when you’re not working out.
- OPTIMIZED FOR TECHNICAL FIBERS AND SYNTHETIC FABRICS: Ordinary detergent works best with cotton fibers but completely fails when it comes to getting smelly body oil and bacteria out of synthetics.
- BREAKS THE BOND BETWEEN OIL AND FABRIC: The same technical fibers that wick water and sweat away from your skin, hold onto the odor-causing oils from your skin - WIN breaks down those oils so they get washed away.
- REMOVES SMELLS AT THE SOURCE: Doesn’t just try to cover up smells with perfumes, but completely dissolves the oils that adhere to sporting gear. Won’t leave icky residue on your clothes.
- DOES NOT ALTER THE WICKING ABILITY OF TECH FIBERS: Your high performance tech gear is in safe hands. WIN protects synthetic fibers while thoroughly cleaning them so your clothing maintains peak performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WIN Dissolves The Smelly Oil Residue That Builds Up On Your Tech Gear Ordinary detergent is formulated to work on cotton fibers - the most common clothing fiber. Since cotton naturally repels body oils, these detergents are powerless against the types of stains and odors that linger in high performance sportswear. Synthetic fibers like those used in athletic gear repel water, but cling to odor-causing oils and bacteria. WIN breaks the bond between the oils and the fibers so your clothing gets truly clean. Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic And Color Safe WIN never uses harsh chemicals to get your clothes clean. Expensive technical fabrics will not fade or break down as they would with harsher detergents. Your Gear Lasts Longer When You Wash With WIN The oils and bacteria that build up in synthetic fibers reduce their wicking performance over time. WIN dissolves these oils and kills the bacteria so your gear is left looking, smelling, and feeling like new. WIN Blue vs WIN Green WIN Blue has a light, clean scent. When you open your drawer, your nose will immediately put your mind and body into workout mode. WIN Green is made for people with sensitive noses and/or skin. It does not have any fragrance or dye. It also uses more eco-friendly chemicals, and has been awarded the EPA’s Safer Choices seal. Don’t Treat Your Expensive Performance Gear Like Old Sweat Socks Synthetic fibers in high performance technical fabrics are special - and they come with a price tag to match. So, why would you ever want to wash them the same way you do an old pair of cotton socks? Regular detergent may get your old socks clean, but it won’t touch the oils and bacteria that cling to your technical fibers. WIN does. Order Your Own Bottle of WIN Detergent Today and Workout As Hard As You Like - Your Clothes Are Going to Smell Great.
Top customer reviews
I can't say enough good things about this detergent. I have a front load (High Efficiency) washer, and a half cap is the perfect amount to get an entire load clean. My husband actually has a ton of wicking polo shirts, and I had some "normal" clothes that never smelled quite clean, and I have been using this with everything, and my clothes have never felt or smelled better. I am a lifetime convert!
A caveat: If you have a HE machine and use too much, you might get some residue, just like you would with any detergent. Use less, and WIN will change your life.
My god, I washed them and washed them ... to no avail! A putrid smell!
I love the fabric, which is absolutely necessary here in Florida.
By total happenstance I say an add for this on some unrelated website and thought it was worth a try.
*** A Miracle *** ... Not only was the putrid small removed, but the whites and colors were brighter!
WIN Sports Detergent is the only thing to wash your "Dri" or "Wicking" clothing with ... PERIOD!
All I do is mix a cap of this with a cap of my regular detergent and my clothes smell fresh and sweat free. No stale mildew smell or any of that disgusting stuff anymore.
Yes, some has complained the cap system is a little weird, no the industry standard, but asides from that this product is amazing. One of my best Amazon Purchases EVER!
The measuring cup sits separately on top of the cap: you fill the measuring cup, pour it in the washer, put the lid back on, then clip the measuring cup back over the lid. Then, the next time you do this, the dregs of the measuring cup are now all over the screw-off lid and you have to try to undo the lid with slippery soap all over it, then of course operate the washer, then try to put it all back together. I could go and find a tap and clean it out every time I used it, but it's not convenient, plus it's silly. I have an HE washer, and have used many other detergents and all of them have had some kind of integrated measure cup/lid (except for powders). So this is the first time I've had this problem (maybe I'm just inexperienced), and it's really annoying.