- File Size: 2989 KB
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Publisher: Understand Publishing INC.; 2nd Edition edition (August 1, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00II5PXL0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,113,568 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
WINE PAIRING CLUG: WINE AND CHEESE LOVER'S COOKBOOK: Discover simple and gourmet recipes celebrating cheese and paired with wine. (Wine Pairing Club Presents Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 248 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to WINE PAIRING CLUG: WINE AND CHEESE LOVER'S COOKBOOK: Discover simple and gourmet recipes celebrating cheese and paired with wine. (Wine Pairing Club Presents Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I have to say, when I started reading this book, I did NOT suspect that I would get a crash course in cheese making right off the bat! But I enjoyed that, and even learned something. In fact, I learned something in every chapter: how to buy and store your wine and/or cheese, how to host a wine and cheese party (and yes, it's more than buying wine and cheese, and inviting people...), and different ways to cook with wine and cheese. It's a really interesting read, and I have already sent a couple of recipes to some friends. I will eventually get some time to try some of the recipes myself, but the couple of wine and cheese pairings that I tried have been really great.
I recommend all of Shari's books, they're all great for your wine education
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Wine & Spirits > Wine
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Wine & Spirits > Wine Pairing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Alcoholic