WINEVINCI Reusable Wine Bottle Protector Pack of 3 - Travel Wine Bags for Safe Transportation - The Best Leakproof Wine Bottle Protective Bag - Double Layered Protection For Peace of Mind
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRIPLE LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Transport your wine with peace of mind. Our wine bottle protector contains two layers of quality bubble wrap while remaining sleek and lightweight. Enjoy the best protection on the market without extra bulk or weight in your suitcase!
- USE AGAIN AND AGAIN: This reusable wine sleeve is ready to save your wine from breaks and leaks over and over. The bag is sealed with a double zip-lock and Velcro system, no flimsy glue seals. Designed by wine-loving travellers, it is accepted to use in checked luggage on airline trips. Bring it on holidays, vacations and casual trips – it’s your new wine saving companion!
- PROTECTS TWO WAYS: Designed to take hits, the WINEVINCI contains two cushioned layers of bubble wrap sealed inside an industrial-grade PVC bag. In the rare case of bottle breakage, your wine won’t leak out of our zip-lock and Velcro seal system. No unpleasant surprises or spilled luggage!
- HIGH-QUALITY ELEGANT DESIGN: Have your wine travel in style. Our high-quality branded black bags combine function with fashion, making them the perfect gift for traveling wine-lovers. Give your friends your souvenir bottles gift-wrapped in WINEVINCI bags - or give a pack of protectors as a practical gift for travelling wine enthusiast!
- PURE QUALITY - NO CRAPPY BONUSES AND "GIFTS": We wanted to make the best product possible - a protector that stands out because of its quality and style. We don't need to add cheap gifts like cork screws and ice bags that you probably already have. The best quality on the market without compromises - guaranteed with unlimited warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you decide to spend good money on premium wine, champagne, olive oil or the like, you can’t take the risk that the bottle won’t survive the trip home. But it makes no sense to buy single-use bottle sleeves over and over again.
THAT'S WHY WE CREATED WINEVINCI
With double protection sealed with velcro seam and a dual-zip-locks, WINEVINCI lets you splurge on the most tempting delicacies in complete confidence that you’ll be able to fully enjoy them when you get home.
We even made sure that it will fit those champagne bottles with large bottoms!
What makes WINEVINCI the toughest protector on the market?
Our protectors are padded with two layers of bubble-wrap protection.
Other products on the market have only one protective layer.
Simple as that.
TAKE WINEVINCI ON YOUR NEXT TRIP - IT WON'T LET YOU DOWN
Single-use wine protectors have no place in today’s world.
We designed WINEVINCI to be used again and again even through the rigors of modern air travel.
With its industrial-grade materials and secure zip locks, it will be ready and waiting every time you pack for your trip.
✓ Triple-Layer Protection
✓ Sleek Enough For Your Suitcase
✓ Reuse It Again And Again
✓ Fits Even Bulky Bottles up to 1L
✓ Designed To Satisfy The Most Discriminating Wine Enthusiast
WINEVINCI: Because ONE LAYER of bubble wrap sometimes ISN'T ENOUGH!
If you’ve travelled, you know that your carry-on and checked luggage can take a beating.
WINEVINCI TO RESCUE!
With two layers of bubble wrap, you can travel in the peace of mind that no matter what may befall your luggage, your beer, wine, champagne or other bottle of deliciousness will be ready to enjoy when you finally make it home.
As wine-lovers ourselves, we know there’s nothing worse than opening your suitcase after a long haul to a mess of broken glass and spilled wine that cost a pretty penny.
The two layers of bubble wrap in WINEVINCI ensures that such a calamity does not happen to you.
STEP 1: Slide your wine inside the bag
WINEVINCI securely holds bottles up to 1L – even the kind with large bottoms.
STEP 2: Close the zip lock seals
Lock it down with double zip locks, and your pristine wine will be waiting for you on the other end.
Thanks to zip-locks, in the rare case of bottle breakage, your wine won’t leak out and spill your luggage!
STEP 3: Close the Velcro seam
Two layers of bubble wrap plus a Velcro seam provide the ultimate security blanket without making it difficult to close.
Compare with similar items
Jet Bag Bold - The Original Reusable, Protective and Absorbent Bottle Bags - Set of 3 - Made in the USA
MonTien Wine Bottle Protector - Wine Sleeves Pack In Travel Luggage & Suitcase -Portable & Reusable Bags - Inner Skin With Tough Leak Proof Outsite - Pack of 4
4 Pack Reusable Wine Bottle Protector Sleeve Travel Bag - Inner Skin with Tough Leak Proof Outside - Pack in Luggage and Suitcase - Accessory Gift
Wine Skin WineSkin Bag, 2-Pack
Wine Bottle Protector | 3 Pack | Reusable Wine Luggage for Airplane Travel | By Bondii
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunstore Trading||MetaRetail||ALTALIST||EZLiving||Global Village Brands||BONDII|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
During my first trip, they worked perfectly and the bottles of wine came back unharmed! I had a second trip just 1 month later, and when I arrived home I was opening up the ziplock and as it opened it ripped the whole plastic container in half.
The ziplock part has 3 lines to click into place and is pretty difficult to close so when opening it back up it can be pretty difficult as well. Now I cannot use 2 of them because they ripped, and if a bottle would break during the flight it would spill out. I would just prefer a little sturdier plastic since the ziplock is so tough to open and close.