WINEVINCI Reusable Wine Bottle Protector - Travel Wine Bag for Safe Transportation - The Best Leakproof Wine Bottle Protective Bag - Double Layered Protection For Peace of Mind
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Transport your wine with peace of mind. Our wine bottle protector contains 2 layers of quality bubble wrap while remaining sleek and lightweight. Enjoy THE BEST protection on the market without extra bulk or weight in your suitcase!
- ✓ USE AGAIN AND AGAIN: This reusable wine sleeve is ready to save your wine from breaks and leaks over and over. The bag is sealed with a double zip-lock and Velcro system, no flimsy glue seals. Designed by wine-loving travellers, it is accepted to use in checked luggage on airline trips. Bring it on holidays, vacations and casual trips – it’s your new wine saving companion!
- ✓ PROTECTS TWO WAYS: Designed to take hits, the WINEVINCI contains two cushioned layers of bubble wrap sealed inside an industrial-grade PVC bag. In the rare case of bottle breakage, your wine won’t leak out of our zip-lock and Velcro seal system. No unpleasant surprises or spilled luggage!
- ✓ HIGH-QUALITY ELEGANT DESIGN: Have your wine travel in style. Our high-quality branded black bags combine function with fashion, making them the perfect gift for traveling wine-lovers. Give your friends your souvenir bottles gift-wrapped in WINEVINCI bags - or give a pack of protectors as a practical gift for travelling wine enthusiast!
- ✓ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you’re not 100% happy with your wine travel bag, contact us for a full refund or replacement – no questions asked! We’re committed to delivering the highest quality customer service and even better products.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
If you decide to spend good money on premium wine, champagne, olive oil or the like, you can’t take the risk that the bottle won’t survive the trip home. But it makes no sense to buy single-use bottle sleeves over and over again. THAT'S WHY WE CREATED WINEVINCI With double protection sealed with velcro seam and a dual-zip-locks, WINEVINCI lets you splurge on the most tempting delicacies in complete confidence that you’ll be able to fully enjoy them when you get home. We even made sure that it will fit those champagne bottles with large bottoms! What makes WINEVINCI the toughest protector on the market? Our protectors are padded with two layers of bubble-wrap protection. Other products on the market have only one protective layer. Simple as that. TAKE WINEVINCI ON YOUR NEXT TRIP - IT WON'T LET YOU DOWN
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're heavy duty plastic and the dual sealing mechanism gave me the confidence that I didn't have to wrap them in additional plastic bags even though I was returning with beer. I love that they're reusable.
During my first trip, they worked perfectly and the bottles of wine came back unharmed! I had a second trip just 1 month later, and when I arrived home I was opening up the ziplock and as it opened it ripped the whole plastic container in half.
The ziplock part has 3 lines to click into place and is pretty difficult to close so when opening it back up it can be pretty difficult as well. Now I cannot use 2 of them because they ripped, and if a bottle would break during the flight it would spill out. I would just prefer a little sturdier plastic since the ziplock is so tough to open and close.