Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 18, 2013
Love the watch! It looks good on the wrist and definitely matches khaki colored business clothes (which I only wear it to work/events). I have gotten quite a few compliments about it and the details in the gears. The only thing that took a bit of adjusting was the wrist band was really stiff, so I had to work with it to soften it up to form to my wrist. The Reddish-Brown band really accents the watch face and any outfit you decide to go out in! Also, it is very reasonable priced and seems to be made fairly sturdy. I will be ordering more in the future!
10 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 4, 2017
This just arrived a day ago. Shipped directly from China. Takes near a month to arrive. I find it amazing that this can be sold for $11.28 and shipped free of charge from China. The watch is a perfect example of the how manufacturing cost has been driven down by CNC machining. This has allowed for many other watches that look as good as this and yet be sold so inexpensively. This is what I would describe as a full skeleton watch meaning that the entire mechanics are visible from both the front and the rear. It must be wound. I has a near perfect running, smooth moving sweep second hand. The band is fine. Remember it is less the 12 bucks! So far it has kept precise time. A good friend of mine has a $3800.00 Rolex and he tells me it loose's 12 minutes a day so he took it into a Rolex shop in Manhattan, New York for cleaning. It cost him several hundred dollars and still loose's 12 minutes a day! Yes it was polished and looked as new.This, thus far seems to have not lost time yet. I had no problem with the lengthy delivery as I have seen that before. After all China is not around the corner and it was shipped free of charge. So as you may well have guessed I am duly impressed. I hope you like yours!
on March 21, 2016
March 21, 2016, Initial Review:
Have had it two days. So far totally pleased. Blown away by price of $6.79 including about 10 day shipping. Arrived by USPS bubble-wrapped. I wind it just until resistance increases. So far keeps good time but I haven't determined if it gains or loses. Within hours of my purchase, the seller doubled the price to $13.50. The impression of quality is simply amazing, although it remains to be seen how long it will run. It appears the balance wheel is a jeweled bearing. The hour and minute hands are white so the contrast is sufficient to see the time with a reasonable amount of light. The luminescence is good. It looks better than the photo, not the impression of too many open spaces. The markings on the steel face look like engraving. Quite tasteful, not cheap looking.

I love these inexpensive Chinese skeleton watches and have bought a ridiculous number of them from Amazon in the last couple of months, this one just to see what a $6.79 watch would be like!
on November 29, 2016
For the price, this is definitely my favorite skeleton watch in this price range. The pieces interact beautifully without being blocked by anything unnecessary or gaudy along the rim. My wrists aren't too thick; however, this watch gives a balanced look. I'm not too into giant watches. This is more of a statement, and one that I like. I love how you can watch the inner workings, but more than that, I love how it's mechanical. It's a small kick-back to something in the past. Because of that, I have to wind it maybe twice a day. I usually do 8 rotations when I wake up, the half way through the day, maybe like 4 more do to the watch falling behind. Not to sure on how many times you're supposed to do it or how much it can take; however, this worked for me through trial and, luckily, no error.

This thing is a nice addition for anyone who appreciates how timepieces used to be without going full throttle and buying a pocket-watch or breaking the bank. After this, the nicer, balanced-looking skeleton watches don't come around until you start reaching a few hundred.
on September 22, 2015
I have had many watches over the years. Cheap ones, sub $100 ones. They all had one thing in common. Watch battery. They all told the time well. All of them at one point or another, had to have a battery replaced. I've taken them in before and paid almost more than the watch itself was worth! I've also replaced them myself and even damaged the tiny parts in the process.

Well not anymore. I purchased this watch and couldn't be any happier. First of all, I've never paid $15 for a watch. I was a little sceptical. Also I've never had a watch that was wind-up or had one that was see through. I can't really explain how great both of these things are! I actually look forward to winding this watch and watching all the gears and gizmos inside do their thing!

This watch is beautiful and elegant. I receive so many compliments from friends, coworkers and even strangers. The band looks like it might not last forever, but I guess that's to be expected. When the time comes, I will just replace the band no big deal.

I'm hooked and highly recommend this watch to anyone who wears a watch to be honest. For the price and the added benefits, I don't see a reason a watch wearer wouldn't add this to their collection. This is now my everyday watch and andmI not going back.!
on August 27, 2014
Watch is really nice looking. The band is a little on the cheap side, but is nice looking and makes the watch. If and when it breaks I'll upgrade to a real leather band. Keeps pretty good time. I like the fact you can wind it up manually. Now the only issue I have is in hot weather when you start to sweat. The lens starts to fog up. All you have to do is take it off and let it dry off and the condensation goes away. It has a glass front and back. So it does become a conversation piece during board meetings. Specially when you take it off and expose the back workings of it. At the price I'll by more and give them as gifts. Shipping package could have been better, but coming from China it was pretty fast.
UPDATE: I have been meaning to update this for some time. After about 3 weeks the watch stop working. It is dead. won't wind up. Still looks new condition. I don't know if the seller reads these reviews. If so I hope they would send me another one.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 28, 2017
This watch took a little while to get here, but it was worth the wait. Very nice watch for the price. So far, mine has kept great time. Yes you have to wind it, but that is exactly what I wanted. No battery to worry about. I've had many compliments on this watch. If you have to set the time after it's wound, DO NOT move the hour and minute hands counter clockwise. It seems to jam the 'second' hand and cant be good for the mechanical gears of the watch. But with that said; this is my favorite watch. I wear mine everyday.
on April 26, 2017
Very nice looking Watch. The Front and Back are domed Glass that really shows off the Inner Workings. Real working parts, not just show.
on November 20, 2016
I took a gamble.....and lost. The hands and the mechanism are very similar in color and very shiny to the point where it is unreadable. You have to do a little hand-jive to tell time. It is cheaply made. Do not waste a penny on this "watch".
on February 15, 2016
Pros:
- Looks great. Really sharp.
- Makes a very satisfying ticking noise

Cons:
- Needs to be wound daily or more often.
- Loses time.
- Glass face scratches very easily. My son has only had this 1.5 months and the face is so scratched that it is almost unreadable.

This is a nice looking watch, but more for show than every day use.
One person found this helpful