Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 20, 2017
I purchased this a a Christmas gift for my mother and she adores it. I don't know much about tea as I'm a coffee drinker, but she immediately exclaimed over the wonderful variety. I love the beautiful wood box which she will be able to use for years to come
on March 16, 2012
I bought this tea box for my sister's engagement party a few weeks ago. She had over a hundred people so all the tea was gone before we knew it. It looks pretty, the selection of teas is awesome, and tea tastes good. Due to the price, I will not be buying another box, but put the lipton tea from COSTCO in the empty slots instead.
on December 22, 2016
The box is beautiful, but arrived dinged up and open. Other than that it was perfect.
on September 5, 2017
Makes a great gift- Always a hit! Taste of Israel along with some durable and practical use
on March 19, 2014
I purchased this Tea Bag set for my sons' Nana (mostly in part because she LOVES tea and a few of the packets in this set have "Nana" mint in them :) After reviewing the wonderful reviews and doing some research on Wissotzky, I came to the conclusion that this would be a really nice gift!

Naturally I wanted to complete this review after Nana and Papa drank the tea, and let me tell you - they loved every one! The black spice teas serve two purposes - you can add milk to make a nice chai tea! This is the perfect collection of black, herbal and green tea - a great sampler!

Just a gift tip if you are buying for "Nana" too - I also purchased the Spoontiques Nana Travel Mug, Teal to go with this tea. It makes the perfect gift set, and is very special!
on December 22, 2015
Not sure I'm a fan of this tea. The English Breakfast and Wissotzky are both really weak and taste nearly identical. I don't like the flavored teas. I purchased this for the employees in my office and they say it's just ho hum, nothing special. But the cute box it comes in makes you think the quality would be better. Would try a different product next time.
on July 10, 2017
Excellent tea quality. Beautiful box design. Perfect for afternoon tea time!
on April 15, 2015
Good choice of tea selection, but not amazing. We mainly bought this for the tea box, but I didn't want to buy an empty tea box since they are already super expensive – for a box of wood. This also fit very well into our low profile kitchen drawer. I would buy this again if I had the same options and my wife loves it.
on June 1, 2017
This was a gift so I'm not sure how the teas taste, but the recipient was very pleased.
on March 20, 2017
beautiful case. good information. purchased as a gift. not a single complaint from gift receiver. all tea is nearly gone.