(2 gallon) WITCH-HAZEL,unique, fragrant, yellow flowers with strap-like, crumpled petals in the fall,
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- common WITCH-HAZEL-shipped in 2 gallon pot, 16-26" tall
- Flowers from sep- dec
- grows to 6-12 ft tall, (American witch hazel)
- hardy in zones 4-9,birds eat the fruit, deer and beaver feed on the plant
- used for landscaping and erosion prevention
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANT LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS....... aromatic extract of leaves, twigs, used in medicines, eye-washes, after shave lotions and salves for soothing insect bites, burns and poison ivy rashes
shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring