- Series: The Garland library of war and peace
- Hardcover: 21 pages
- Publisher: Dissertations-G (March 1, 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824004094
- ISBN-13: 978-0824004095
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,583,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
WAR WITHOUT VIOLENCE (The Garland library of war and peace) Hardcover – March 1, 1973
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Top Customer Reviews
Above all else, what I like about this book is that it teaches one how to practice non-violent direct action. As Krishnalal Shridhrarani outlined the steps to engage in such a fashion, it reminds me that these techniques are available to today's citizens to protest the gridlock in Washington, DC. We can use them again as they were used in 1963's March on Washington for jobs and justice.
One must take seriously though how demanding these principles are and how demanding the discipline is to engage in this type of protest.