WLPREOE 37in1 Motorcycle Helmet Chin Mount Kits for GoPro Hero 9 8 7 Black Silver White 6 5 4 Osmo and Other Action Camera with Extra Camera Tethers, Mount Bases and Adhesive Pads
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 【FOR MOTORCYCLE RIDING】A great piece of equipment at a very decent price, suitable for motorcycle riding with action camera.
- 【HELMET CHIN MOUNT】Made up of 4 joints and connected by screw, every joint can be rotated 180 degree, allows you to place the camera right where it needs to be.You can combine the J-hook mount with a curved mount to use it on the helmet or combine it with a flat mount to use it on ski/skate/surfboards, kayak and so on.
- 【ADHESIVE MOUNT STICKER】10pcs adhesive pads,5pcs curved mounts, 5pcs flat mounts allow you to place the camera for max 10 places in the same time, more conveniently, you can use according to circumstances.
- 【DOUBLE SERICUTY】Includes adhesive anchors, camera tethers for double security.You can install safety rope after installing the camera, it provides dual protection. The wrench can adjust all the screws except the screw which at the bottom, you need to use your own screwdriver.
- 【PACKLIST 】1×Motorcycle Helmet Chin Mount, 10×Adhesive Pads, 5×Curved Mounts, 5×Flat Mounts, 3×J-hook Buckle, 2×Camera Tethers, 2×Safefy Buckle, 5×Long Screws, 1×Wrench, 3×Silicone Lock Buckles
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Motorcycle helmet chin mount made up of 4 joints and connect by screw. The screw can be adjusted so that you can rotate the joints, every joint can be rotated 180 degrees.
The direction and the angle can be adjusted to your needs, perfect camera angle for POV/VLOG filming.
You can combine the J-hook mount with a curved mount to use it on the helmet or combine it with a flat-mount to use it on ski/skate/surfboards, kayak and so on
Adhesive mount sticker, Industrial strength waterproof adhesive mounts which can attach on almost any surface, also easily be removed.
Includes adhesive anchors, camera tethers for double security.
How To Installation
Step 1,Please keep the surface smooth and dry.Make sure there is no dust or debris.
Step 2, Applying heat to adhesive bond(e.g.. From a hairdryer).
Step 3,Peel off the yellow side of adhesive tick it to the surface of helmet should be attached.
Step 4, Tear off the other side red protective film, stick it to the the mount base and press it hard for better connecting to the base,then wait for about 3 hours to use after installation.
Step 5, Adjust the bracket angle in advance and align the position where the helmet should be attached.
Step 6, Attach the bracket to the base.
Step 7, Hang the safety buckle at the camera and bracket interface.
Step 8, Attach the safety buckle to the other side of the chin.
Step 9, Install the camera and tighten the screws on the bracket with a wrench.
Please keep the surface smooth and dry, and applying heat to adhesive bonds (e.g.. From a hairdryer) before use. This would make attaches firmly on any surface more and more.
1×Motorcycle helmet chin mount
3×Rubber Locking Plug.
【PACKLIST 】1×Motorcycle Helmet Chin Mount, 10×Adhesive Pads, 5×Curved Mounts, 5×Flat Mounts, 3×J-hook Buckle, 2×Camera Tethers, 2×Safefy Buckle, 5×Long Screws, 1×Wrench, 3×Silicone Lock Buckles
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the threaded knobs had bad threads on the end. I fixed it with a triangle file, but out of the box, it couldn't be installed in a mount.