Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WLtoys V959 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter Camera With Spare Part Bubble Blower V959-17
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on December 29, 2013
This is a great little quad copter. It flies nicely, the video is decent for something this inexpensive. The radio works well and I have had numerous crashes without a single break. My only complaint would be that the instructions are severely lacking.
Things to know about this quad:
-Video can be toggled with the upper left button on the top of the controller. When it is in video mode the light on the bottom of the camera will go to a slow flashing red. Also, video must be shut off (green light on camera) or the video file will not be written to the micro sd card.
- To get the controller/copter synced, plug in the copter (while it is sitting on a flat surface) then quickly turn on the radio. Adjust throttle to lowest setting then move up just a bit to test the radio/copter have connected.
- When hovering at a decent altitude it is easy to lose orientation of the craft and is a recipe for a crash. I have found that the best thing you can do is bring the throttle down to about 1/4, take hands off the controls and it will often stabilize and allow you to regain control.
on January 30, 2014
This is apparently a very advanced piece of equipment, with 4 independent rotors, a video camera, and an advanced Radio Controller to control it all, and all-in-all, not at a bad price. But sadly, there was something wrong with ours, and no matter how we adjusted it, one of the rotors would turn slower than the others, and throw the whole thing off balance. The battery and video camera were difficult to install, and the instructions were too succinct and hard, if not impossible, to read. We ended up returning it.
on October 30, 2013
I purchased the product from RC Toys Village. The transmitter refused to bind with the quadcopter. I requested an exchange. The exchanged product was unable to fly. I asked a representative from RC Toys Village for technical advice. Their response was "Dear Sir, this order has already been exchange and done with, please find spare parts and get a fix on your V959. We can't keep on exchanging you with brand new Item and let you play and get broken again and again." I had taken the quadcopter to a model shop to get the technical support that I was unable to get. The model shop technician verified that the replacement quadcopter is a defective product.
on October 2, 2013
Works well, and is stable in windy conditions (as long as you remove the cockpit cover). Parts can be obtained cheaply and does great videos. Takes a little getting used to the flying if you are new at this sort of thing but relatively easy to learn. Great for aerial property tour videos if you have a large property. Only thing that would be a nice addition is a buzzer/alarm that you can trigger when it comes down and you can't find it. ;)
on October 10, 2014
Loved it for the first few days. And then the binding problem occurred. The copter would hold a bind for only seconds before it unbinds. I tried everyone to include new batteries to replacing the control board and transmitter. I now really feel it is the motors. Something about them is cutting off the bind. Very disappointed as it was so fun in the beginning. I did a lot of research on this topic and this appears to be a common problem. Be advise when you buy!
on April 15, 2014
I ordered this for a gift for my father and was so excited to finally use it with him!

After charging the device, inserting batteries and reading instructions, the device would not leave the ground. After spending many hours googling, researching, and trying to diagnose the issue, I came to the realization that this product is Defective! The controller does not connect with the quadcopter and therefore it does not leave the ground.

The one I received may be a lemon, but so far no resolution to my issue.
on June 4, 2013
got it today took it out of the box instantly got it flying only minor tuning and it was steady for good controls like the different settings allowing more or less control havnt tested the camera but so far so good
on August 18, 2013
Fun Toy!! I used to fly small electric R/C choppers a few years back, but always got frustrated with the tuning/flight process etc even after a couple bumps or crashes on most of the rc choppers.. Had a friend mention these so i bought one! Im hooked on quadra-copters!! With the built in gyros keeping it stable, these choppers are a snap to fly even outside in the wind! Although made on the cheap side(what can you except for this price?) it is Very durable, i have had numerous crashes, and have still not even have to switch blades or anything. I keep five batteries on charger rotation using a little 6 battery connector/splitter that costs $1.50, it seems to be the right amount for a day.. The accessories are fun (ie bubble blower), and can be purchased for less than $10.. Great for a novice or pro!!
on February 23, 2014
I had received this product, and within 2 days, the back right propeller came off of it, and to make my day even worse, the wire disconnected. I contacted the seller a long, LONG time ago, and contacted him a few days ago too, and he has no responded even once. I am only giving these 2 stars because it has some cool features and can do stunts.
on January 23, 2014
This is one tough little quadcopter. I was flying about 40 feet up when I lost control and it slammed upside down onto the pavement, I knew I had destroyed it. To my surprise, nothing was broken and the only scratches were on the blades, I was amazed.