WMF Grand Class 7-1/2 Inch Bread Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WMF Grand Class bread and fruit slicing knife
- Blade length 7-1/2 inches; full knife length 14 inches
- Knife blades made from special forged blade steel that is extremely hard, robust and rust-free, guaranteeing high cutting capability and presisting edge retention
- Mix and match with additional items in the WMF Grand Class collection
- Hand wash recommended to protect the blades
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cooking and prepping in the kitchen just got easier with this WMF Grand Class bread knife. This bread knife features a long, strong blade with a scalloped edge. It cuts through the hard crust of bread and leaves you with neat clean slices. The bread knife even cuts soft fruits without crushing them, and the scalloped edge allows you to cut completely straight and to virtually draw through the food, without the blade slipping. WMF Grand Class is a classic collection, with knife blades made from special forged blade steel that is extremely hard, robust and rust-free, guaranteeing high cutting capability and presisting edge retention over the entire blade length. The riveted grip caps are made from durable, high quality special plastic that joins seamlessly with the blade, while the adequate bolsters help balance the knives and protect hands from accidental slips across the blade. The tang provides additional balance, making these knives great performers. Perfect workmanship in these knives underscores WMF's commitment to bringing you the highest quality products for the kitchen and home.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|